COUNTRIES BY CHIN

Which countries have the weakest chin genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-48409562-1-0-1-0-chaud-cure-minoxidil-a-moitie-5-10-devenu-9-10.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
youtube.com/watch?v=S6fTCdPK-Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=WAWU6zcIcms
youtube.com/watch?v=Kpjq7VXgNlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_community_in_Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=kRWa-1lN-0k
youtube.com/watch?v=rFE3MsmPeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=6cNXU5bw0aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any non-germanic ones

Dutch and Slavs

Brits have literaly no chin

brits and other assorted anglo inbreds

>Dutch
>weak chins

wtf? I'd say the opposite

Slavs hands down

Probably we.

>I'd say the opposite

“Dutch Woman”, c. 1910 from Ellis island immigration pics

Mexico

but I got my strong jaw and chin from my slav mother side

wow your single cherrypicked pic of some malnourished inbred farmer woman sure proved you right!

Dutch

Anglos desu

>cherrypicked

The Irish have weak chins from what i've seen

Austria has the absolute best ones.

Wew

The ones with least Cro-Magnon ancestry

Protip: chins are not genetically coded.

Face like a fucking chair.

I bet he could turn it into a good pick up line, though.

Evidence proves otherwise

Hey bbgurl. Wanna sit on my face?

Does it count if I have 3 chins?

somalians

The ones with strong Amerindian Heritage

Leafy, I mean America.

Imagine being this guy. Went from a 3/10 to a super Chad.

I did plastic surgery too, it changed my life.

AMA

Holy fuck.
You wouldn't even believe that's the same person.

I remembering hearing that chins like that are part of a syndrome but because it doesn't affect mental capacity we generally don't see it as one.

What did you change?

But his kids will be ugly.

Braces and jaw alignment, then a chin and jaw implant, face-lift, rhinoplasty, then minoxodil for a beard. Also got gyno and loose skin surgery. About $30000

Literally went from not being able to get a date to having to turn down women almost daily. People back home don't even recognize me until they look closely.

I advise all "ugly" people to pursue plastic surgery.

Does minoxidil even work on beards? Why not just go to Turkey and have a beard implant for €1500?

Sounds like you changed your face completely. Good.

Meme map, I1 lineages are only 25% in Finland.

Is that the reason why snow and balkaniggers were/are so barbaric?

I don't get it, what did this guy do except change his nose and actually get some sleep?

Works like heaven after 6 months of consistent usage. Cost me $25 for my own hair to grow instead of flying to roachland. Also there's no way in hell a young Somali male with a Muslim name could ever go to somewhere like turkey right now. Too many islamist fuckers have messed things up for all of us.

On the 18-25, a hairless guy made a thread about minoxidil and it seems that it's work

Just watch his pics if you don't understand french

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-48409562-1-0-1-0-chaud-cure-minoxidil-a-moitie-5-10-devenu-9-10.htm

post face

>tfw 21 and balding

Thanks. My hair is falling out but we only have the liquid minoxidil here which itches like crazy on my head. I used the foam I bought abroad and it's much better but I've been unable to get it iported no matter how many different sellers I try on amazon and ebay.

No thank you my eesti friend. Anonymity is what makes this site what it is.

looking forward to your ugly nigglet-babies

FINASTERIDE MAN.

and like last option, hair translant in turkia

fugg that's quite impressive

This. Maybe lost a few pounds, changed hair color and did not shave for 2 days.

Northern Europeans seem to have the weakest chins of all time. I can't believe I seriously fell for the "Aryan ubermang" myth at one point in my life.

>implying chins are a good thing

t. shitskin

sweden

Brits, koreans have the strongest ones.

Iceland

>implying they are not

That guy is clearly of Finnish descent

Her skull must look like a dice

>tfw no Oberkassel gf

I'm 194cm my friend. Nor am I a nig, I am a somali cushite.

Race mixing tends to create decent looking offspring if there is one good looking parent. Here in Vermont I'm surrounded by white women. Just due to the population I'm most likely going to end up with one. Due to my new looks I could snag a rich gorgeous one. By the power of Allah our kids will have good looks and the frame of their father.

It is rumored that as a kid she fell into a cauldron full of lego, and she'll keep that block head forever.

>194cm
doesn't mean shit, I'm 191. so what?
>Race mixing tends to create decent looking offspring if there is one good looking parent.
okay dude, seems like you know how heredity works. didn't knew that the process can differentiate between good and bad looking genes (in the outcome)

>which countries
it's a deformity

I'm going the Turkey route once the bombings cool down a bit

>Nor am I a nig, I am a somali

Nah no way is that the same person

northern england

literally nobody has a fucking chin

chins are in rare supply

see a fit bird

realise she has no chin

think of your sons

cry

We will see. Beauty has come from the offspring of ugly people before, and the opposite is also true. Hoping for the former.

I consider myself somali, not really black. In America I consider someone black if they have heritage they can trace back to slavery. Since I am born to immigrants from a homogenous country, I think "black" isn't very applicable to me.

Pic related half white/somali

your children will just be poorfags like somalis

the saddest thing is that her body is attractive

The half white Somalis here look white.

>Pic related half white/somali
100% carioca mullato beef

that's because her "white" half is either portuguese or italian

Didn't the surgeon worked on the jaw and not the chin?
Also I wonder if jaws don't develop perfectly sometimes because of our soft food. Maybe chewing raw, tough pieces of meat like our ancestors would help?

No, she's half Swedish but her brother came out like pic related half Somalis.

wtf son

stop bulling somali user this is a half tunisian half somalian i see her in real life and i even know here father (somalien) she just need a nose job to become a model tier

There are poor swedes, middle class ones, and richfags. If I could afford such plastic surgery, do you really think the plight of my children will be that bad?

Some do, but that just shows the power of superior Finnic genes.

Maya Jama, half Swedish half Somali. TV presenter in bongistan

Pic related

her brother is the white guy holding the brown kid? I guess he's an anomaly. It happens though, I have a few cousins who are like that; the female cousin looks kind of like me, which is probably vaguely arab or paki looking to an euro, but her brother has very pale skin, brown hair and blue eyes.

oh, I thought she was brazilian

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

really makes u think

who cares, they may not even be ugly at all

Hmm looks white, but if her mom is already a half, that would make him a quarter.

tl;dr i ain't gonna watch a hour of this shit

Ethiopians, Somalis and Koisan from South Africa have 3000 year old Eurasian admixture

That's not a weak chin, that's a normal chin swallowed in fat

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

found this as well

Your sons will be sexy, also she looks REALLY good.

What a coincidence`???

>storing bone for the winter

the Brits have weak chins from what I've seen.

really? she looks horrendous to me, buy you're used to it so...

The chin is a BIT wide at the bottom., but apart from that she looks good...the longer head and hair save her.

In comparison.

She's honestly a decent qt I'd say, 6/10. She's the corrections officer who ran away with the Syrian bodybuilder guy.

Oh god, I remember.

ARGH.

Why, Switzerland.

>finnatic

PS:

Didn't somalians, like ethipians intermarry a lot with europeans and arabs?

That ethipia was one of the oldest christian kingdoms helped.

>chinlets won't win in life

We have quite a bit of rapebabbys due to Italian colonialism. Requesting the Italian guy who wrote about somali women if anyone has it.

But with the adoption of Islam, and Mogadishu being a large trading port, there was a significant amount of mixing. We have a common origin with many Ethiopians, but they aren't as homogenous as the somali people.

They are doomed

I'd like to impregnate something like this too

>tfw no haram hijabis in Vermont

Damn! Source?

goddamn now i'm watching the hour long...
I got a pretty decent face tho.

I wish I knew. Unfortunate I don't live in a diverse area.

jesus christ

Weak chinetics

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Why are all the black girls at Uv so fat and sjw????

did you reduce the size of your 5head?

r8 my chin
is it okay guys?

Very very offensive. My forehead was never too big, it's in proportion to my new face tho.

You should visit Sweden. Here's a Finnish Somali who got famous there. She's quite THICC. All the smart Somalis leave Finland as fast as they can.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6fTCdPK-Tw

youtube.com/watch?v=WAWU6zcIcms

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpjq7VXgNlU

Looks fine and normal, not too weak.

why is finland cucked by somalia? they colonized it or something? lol

do you look fake? what race do you look now? african american?
they look like nigger east africans desu how come you all them black?

>JVC

Fuck off.

nice facial hair

I look kind of like this guy but a slimmer nose and soft hair, almost like a white person's, and darker eyes.

In regards to the female, I'm tired of just fucking white girls. I want some goddamn variety. Gonna go to Montréal soon for a weekend for something different

I will travel eventually. Scandinavia is definitely on the list.

Also you should be glad they are leaving your cunt. We have our own country and should try and fix it instead of claiming gibsmedats in foreign lands.

Our first Somalis came here when the Soviet Union collapsed. They were either Soviet citizens or students studying in USSR at the time so the first ones at least were educated and secular. The second wave came after America fucked up Somalia and the civil war went out of control

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_community_in_Finland

Do you have the webms of the somali lads stealing from Finnish stores? We are the most dyel race naturally I gotta say.

I have a weak chin but a strong jawline. It works out in the end, I guess.

how does that even work

>tfw too much jaw and chin for my face

I don't understand your guy's complaints. Literally go to a plastic surgeon and change your life.

Go home, nigger.

>just get surgery dude lmao

That's a Hun flag

I dunno if it's somalis or ethiopians, but people from the horn of Africa tend to have very lightbulb-shaped heads. Am I wrong in generalising like that or is there truth to it?

>Not having a chin

This is what happens when Europeans don't breed with anyone besides their family members

nice """"jaw""""

I don't know. My jawline is just very defined even though my chin is weak in profile and my neck is really thick. I don't understand how it works either. My eyes are really big and tired and my cheekbones are a bit high, so I look like a Native American alien with dirty blonde hair.

My dad offered that surgery to me. I declined. He once got it himself, but he never had trouble with girls. He only got it because he thought it would make him a better businessman.

holy fuck a german made me laff

Amazing

Chin is all that matters, having a good jaw and a week chin is the worst that could happens to a human being

*happen

Neah. Your chin/jaw combination looks not handsome and also generic, quite honestly, famalam. Maybe that sounds spiteful, but you clearly need to be knocked down a peg, and also I'm right.

>i went through ludicrously expensive surgery just to have white features
laffin @ ur life famalam

itt bitches

Kek I'm not saying I'm handsome, just saying that having no chin is literally the worst thing that could happen to a man

Oh, having no chin? Yeah, true, but that's really rare.

Nice hook nose and recessive chin

>Race baiting
Just because you don't care about how you look doesn't mean that others don't care about their teeth n sheit.

Pretty fair accusation Columbiabro

A bit but not as extreme. Like a pizza sometimes. But we vary facially. Our women are much better looking than the men.

I'm fine with my chin

I have a hooked nose but not a recessed chin. That was just the angle my head was at.

nice neckbeard lel

Neckbeard is edge tier/ aka God tier

That's because you kinda have one, I'm talking about extreme cases like the ones posted on this thread or the ones that native Americans have

>tfw cleft chin
how fucked am i

Cleft is manly are fuark

Here's a Somali rapper from Helsinki

youtube.com/watch?v=kRWa-1lN-0k

This song by him is played on the radio here youtube.com/watch?v=rFE3MsmPeWg

he has a chin just a weird angled one and a fish face

My man, if you want surgery I suggest a rhinoplasty and a something for those sleepy eyes. Other that that you're fine.

Very manly, but if it's too big you might look like that guy from that Nickelodeon show with the pink girl.

Man, Finnish is not very aesthetic

The last time i posted my chin on Cred Forums i got a buttload of (You)'s about the grand canyon on my face

>strong jaw and chin
>acne

It is clearing up now tho. This pic is several weeks old.

Brit and Scandinavian blood

>Man, Finnish is not very aesthetic
especially when a nigger is singing it

They are very straight in relation to their face, they don't look that bad on them because their face is very plane, but in someone with Caucasian features they do look ugly.

t. live in a mixed country, I've seen it a lot of times

How old are you? Mine cleared up when i hit my 20's

Dude, just shave that fluff off, it looks disgusting. If you can't grow a proper beard just don't try.

25....the skin on my face is super clear now and people compliment me all the time but I always get them on my neck and jawline for some reason.

Their faces look good.

dat Finnish jaw

I'm just gonna wait until it grows in. Might be a few years

Enjoy having no gf and throwing away the best years of your sex life

>>acne
Stop eating so much chocolate and change your pillow bedding more frequently.

Why they go out of their way and try to act like hood niggas always gives me a laugh desu senpai.

I flirt with girls and have fucked girls having a fuzz face and they don't care

I don't really eat chocolate but I do smoke some weed and just pig out on shitty food. I don't smoke too often now and since then my skin has cleared loads.

I'm only 19. I have another 10 years before I hit my peak..

actually, acne comes from stress, not washing your hair, and not getting enough sunlight

chill out, shampoo your hair at least once every two days, and spend some time outside. the acne will go away.

if you've been cursed with a bad skin flora, which doesn't respond to normal treatments, then you can use 1% or 2% hydrogen peroxide to give your face a rinse once or twice a week. be gentle and don't get it in your eyes else it'll cause temporary or permanent blindness; also don't get it on your hair because it'll bleach it. do this until the acne goes away, then transition slowly to using facial soaps. don't use detergent or shampoo to wash your face which'll cause skin flaking or stimulate excess oil secretion and you're back to square one.

>they don't care
>10 years before I hit my peak..

Men peak sexually at 17, women at 35

Load of bullshit.

>Men peak sexually at 17, women at 35
Other way desu

>35
What? The chance of retarded children explodes at that age

Here's the (You) you want from this bizzare statement.

At 17 I was weaker and smaller and chubbier. Behavior, exercise, and diet also greatly affects that. And if that's the case why can't most men grow a beard until mid 20s? Why do most men hit their max lifts at 30 and even higher?

If a woman doesn't have a man at 30 she becomes sexually worthless other than if she whores out really hard and finds some desperate horny dude.

What's her name?

i would cross dress if i had a weak chin. but without that the idea seems ridiculous

>t. Ireland

lmao you gay

THIN

>finland
>colonies

aland

kek

ethiopia
every ethiopian i have seen has a baby face with chubby cheeks and a recessed chin

the syrian rapist she helped free from prison certainly thought so

must be their caucasian genes

well fuck you got me there but finland didn't have any african colonies

t. thin hair chin man

The brits. Iberians don't have a strong chin but sometimes it's quite the opposite

Kek, how the fuck does she fold towels?

westerners, they have the softest diet. cranio-facial development has environmental influences

probably finland tbqh

why do cats all look the same but humans look so different to one another

Because you're evolved to be able to see differences in humans easily to be able to identify humans and choose a suitable m8

Dunno. I still can't tell the difference between my own two cats after 4 years of owning them.

What do you guys think of girls with these sort of chins?

Shit-tier

the pupper looks cold

kek, is that leafy's sister?

youtube.com/watch?v=m4XahX7cuU8&spfreload=10

I think the guy in the OP has a legit birth defect

Wicked Witch tier

>posts somebody with TWO chins

That's the jaw not chin

She looks hot as all hell.

damn

LeafY

#NoChin

>tfw mouth breathing made me a nochinner
feels bad

That's a Finn.

>I will travel eventually. Scandinavia is definitely on the list.
Take it off the list, nigger.

I look like guy on the left I guess I have to lose some weight

>tfw chin and high cheek bones but giant nose so i'm a 4/10 at best

Stop projecting Sven
He is 100% Swedish and whiter than most of you niggers

>Neanderthals posting in my Cred Forums
wew lad

No, really. He's a Finn.

Source for your claim please

see

His father is a finn
t. knower

The English and the Celts

What mouth breathing has to do with the chin?

you need a penis in that mouth

Everything.

Pic related are twins, take a guess which one has been mouthbreathing for a couple years too many

UNCHIN MY HEART

>Also there's no way in hell a young Somali male with a Muslim name could ever go to somewhere like turkey right now.
Turkey is a Muslim country tho

wow I breath throw my mouth a lot and I don't have a strong chin but it's not recessive. However my parents have a more prominent chin than me...
So I'm losing pussy because of my breath problems? fuuuuck

>this thread
Isn't plastic surgery haram in Islam?

How's you mailman's chin?

She should not pass on her DNA

very nice chin indeed, post nose?

You're pretty handsome and your chin is fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cNXU5bw0aU
Not webm, but still good.

The biggest difference is that he hit puberty you retards

Minoxidil actually works better on beards than hair.

Once you get the desired results with your beard, you can stop the treatment, while you have to keep it going for the hair

It's a normal chin but could definitely be better.

Average chin?