This confuses and enrages the Yankee

>this confuses and enrages the Yankee

what if I drive both?

What if i told you that this yank drives a manual vehicle.

>have to put down your cheeseburger to change gears
No thanks, gommies.

iDrive confuses everyone.

Fucking Germans. It's not that hard.

>American actually needs iDrive

The Americans are the only reason why sports cars still come with a manual transmission. Europeans and Japs only buy automatics because they're faster and more efficient. Americans still buy cars with a manual transmission because they enjoy driving them.

>american actually needs to drive

>iDrive™

>yfw a DCT is not only faster than a manual, it's also more efficient.

nice digits. you guys saw fast and furious too? that's what inspired me to get a manual.

da fuck is a iDrive

fact: standard is and always will be more enjoyable than DCT

>I was inspired to do something everyone else does except me

Is that a joke? Who the fuck buys an automatic?

>declares fact
>states opinion

I drive a manual because AT's situanional awarnes sucks ass and always will.

Just my 2c

trips guy here. i was inspired to drive a manual because my dad a had a cool muscle car that i wanted to drive, its a good skill to have, and /o/ memes basically. I was lucky because my first car blew a piston and i was getting interested in manual when i was shopping for a new car, i now drive a MK4 GTI with the 24v VR6 engine.

My dad is an sport addict and even today he goes daily to the gym (he is 58 years old). He always had an injury in his left knee and a doctor told him that he had to choose between keep going to running races or driving (because of the clutch). He bought a new car with automatic transmission because of this.

Also this

There are lots of hills and shitty roads here, sometimes Im driving up a hill with my dad's car and I feel the damn thing is going to go down or something. It has a thing that lets you choose the "gear" but its still not the same.

Shitty combination of joustick, buttons, and screen to control everything on a BMW.

Germans always make a big deal about being distracted by drinks in cars, so they refuse to put cup holders in them for decades. Then they introduce one of the most distracting and infuriating interfaces ever invented.

"Let's see, I want to turn the volume down.... select entertainment >> radio >> sound >> audio >>> volume >> then rotate know. Now hit back 4 or 4 times. Wait- was it 4 or 5? Crap! Now in NAV. "

Audis are almost as bad. To select a destination of Springfiled for nav you to select Navigation >> Country>> Region of Country >> Then scroll to S , enter, scroll to P, enter, scroll to R......

>T*rk
>not knowing BMW technologies

What?

Well, the iDrive system is nearly 20 years old, and like 10 years older than the first iPhone which was the breakthrough for touch screens.
The new systems have a touch screen and even gesture control.
>pic kinda related

Its tantamount to sin to buy a sports car with an automatic transmission, the only way i see it being acceptable tho is if its a dual clutch transmission.

it is actually probably a good skill to have if you plan on travelling outside the states tbf.

This is what confuses and enrages me.
What the fuck is this? The 1950's?!

Yeah but my point is that no one drives them anyway really except for americans, and then of course the injured etc as you said as well.

I'm left-handed

>Reverse on the left
>Not on the right
So mad right now guys

I only just realised now that eastern yuros might associate wheel mounted shifters with communism

we invented that you stupid fuck

reminder that volvo is the best car

North Korea certainly seems to think so.

>Want to downshift
>woman in passenger seat moves your hand because she was trying to find something/whatever
>Oh shit now my transmission is blown because I downshifted to reverse

Auto 4 lyfe

>driving stick
what is this, 2010?

Reeeeee

Accidentally shifting to reverse has been made impossible on practically all manuals tho.

Manual is masterrace.

If you drive auto you're either a Woman or a nigger.

t. leaf that has never drove a manual for more than 1 minute

If you shift with anything besides a knob, you're a knob, also
>idrive
>not the superior Android Auto

Your car will never be this aesthetic.

>this confuses and enrages the Europoor

>driving around with Grenades

MADMAN

I've only ever driven manual, so I don't understand your post.

N-no one is actually that backwards retarded to want such a car, r-right?

>hand brushes against the knob while driving
>your transmission falls out as it pushes the knob into reverse

You have to actually turn the knob you dingus, requires more shift then the older Chrysler shifter
The Lincoln Mark IV is the best car ever produced

That brown just made an automotive critic need to change pants.

Automatic transmission is communism. They tell you when to shift gears, when to accelerate, when to conserve fuel and when to stall. If you drive an automatic, especially with traction control enabled, you could just as well be citing Marx from before a chalkboard in a jacket with elbow pads

yeah if only every manual transmission ever manufactured had some sort of safeguard to prevent you from accidentally switching to reverse

I just noticed this

What the fuck

LOS MUCHACHOS PERONISTAS

TODOS UNIDOS TRIUNFAREMOS

Y COMO SIEMPRE DAREMOS

UN GRITO DE CORAZÓN

VIVA PERÓN VIVA PERÓN

>tfw no /k/ to kill moroccans

Not if you live in San Francisco m80

>he has a center console
>he has to wait for a break in traffic to get into his car when he parks on the street

>tfw non-Americans will never understand what makes landbarges great

>my first car was a 1966 mustang
>3 speed manual
>going 60 mph in 2nd

>tfw my first car was a Corolla 91
>tfw one night IVE JUST BEEN IN THIS PLACE BEFORE!
>le fake stolen car report

Most BMW's do this. So do Volkswagens. Maybe its a german thing. Also Porsche has the ignition on the left side of the steering wheel