What country is the most welcoming to immigrants?

What country is the most welcoming to immigrants?

>Inb4 sweden
I'm white so no

Other urls found in this thread:

traveller.com.au/no-kissing-no-sex-no-photos--how-to-avoid-arrest-in-dubai-1nf7o
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/rape-adultery.aspx
thereligionofpeace.com
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2859734/The-Dubai-DON-T-want-tourists-Photos-desperate-conditions-endured-migrant-labourers-forced-work-50C-heat-pittance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MeDb2nU9jKU
cnn.com/2013/07/20/world/meast/uae-norway-rape-controversy/
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/26/hundreds-of-women-prosecuted-for-extramarital-sex-in-uae-finds-bbc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just look at the image you posted you silly

That image is fucking shit
>Japan welcoming but Korea not

Bulgaria, we welcome them, but they never come.

Koreans are ass hats

Stop stealing our cars desu.

Slovakia ofc :-)

Post qt 3.14 Bulgarians and maybe I'll come

Not according to the pic

That map is bullshit because I know I'd welcome people from (most of) Europe, but not Somalis for example.

>australia

What places in Europe would you not welcome people from ?

We only like immigrants because we almost only have Ukranians, who are pretty fucking based, and Angolans, which are mostly pretty nice, actually.

Neither of them make up a large percentage, though.

>implying anyone wants to get his souls extracted by your whitches

Notice how it's mainly the shitholes that are playing hard to get.

They're like the country equivalent of fat ugly white women

southern europe, eastern europe, western europe and northern europe, finns are xenophobic as fuck

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

It depends really on what you're looking for, we've got large expat comunities in our safer states so factoring cost of living and natural beauty you can make a pretty awesome life here if you don't have to worry about working in the cities. Canada would probably be the better choice if you're a highly skilled profesional and are looking to make big money.

I'm guessing New Zealand if you have a strong afinity for anglo culture and are looking to integrate and raise a family.

i need the boipussie tho f a m

Kek

those "shitholes" immigrants are usually turbotards that came from even worse countries.
for example there's albanians or gypsies for eastern europe and rohingyas for SEAn.
we're hardly can feed ourselves, do you think we could afford migrants?

The days of liberal immigration in Sweden are over.

fag

>Morocco
>Yemen
>extremely welcoming to outsiders

These countries literally have sharia law enshrined in their constitutions, are 99.9% Muslim, and are 99.9% native Arab/Berber.

It's not gay until balls touch desu

We have Sharia law too and we're one of the most visited countries in the world.

Sharia law = best law imho

Gypsystania.

Fair point.

Sorry to hear about that. Wish I could help.

Brazil. As long as you speak Portuguese and live here, you'll be Brazilian. Of course, no one wants to live in this shithole besides people from even worse shitholes (Haiti, DRC)

wtf I hate Bolivia now

They may be asshats but while the Koreans are not exactly welcoming to immigants, the Japanese are about as unwelcoming to them as any industrialized nation.

>Sharia law = best law
No, you've managed to become one of the world's most visited countries by turning yourself into an airport hub where people expect they can experience Arabia in relative comfort, luxury and safety, in reality they find the world's largest airport mall and such ridiculous restrictions Westerners only put up with it for a couple of days as part of larger trips.

traveller.com.au/no-kissing-no-sex-no-photos--how-to-avoid-arrest-in-dubai-1nf7o

This is not a place Westerners feel truly comfortable in.

>Austria
>welcoming to immigrants
kek

Most industrialised nations look welcoming on that map

Negrer och arabers uppehälle inom våra gränser är en kränkning av vår blodsrätt

Aren't you just ceased to issue asylums last year? People still would come to your country through education and blue cards.
>Morocco
Their sharia law is limited with laws on inheritance etc, it's pretty civilized and westernized country (not as much as Algeria or Tunisia but still).

>Sharia law = best law imho
>I need that laws come from god

The greeks invented a real nice word for that kind of Nation when the law is followed because of divine grace: BARBARIANS

Bosse, hämta gasen :DDDD

Sure, but only to lead them through to Khalifat Germanistan.

>Sharia law = best law imho

autism

Not really, Dubai is pretty liberal and most of their laws on morality are ignored by people. I'd like to live there but they need mostly civil engineers, not mechanical ones. You should realize that Arabs have gulf countries with strict religious regimes but they are rich, people are accustomed to good life and are not really religious. They drink and fuck massively but in secret. Saudi soldiers have no motivation to fight and suck balls of religiously and narionalistically motivated Yemenis.

I tend to think both sides would just scream "Allahu akbar!" over and over again and shoot their weapons in the general direction of the enemy.

>Estonia, Czech Republic more welcoming that Germany
What the fuck is this shit

Lolno. Yemenis are really professional warriors using ballistic missiles against Saudis, they have many soviet weapons and their officers have soviet education. I really respect Yemenis, Arabs are usually awful at war but not a Yemenis. Saudi soldiers are fat, low skilled and have no motivation. While average Yemeni fights for his country against invaders, average Saudi soldier thinks about stupid aggressive war, going back home to eat kebab, watch anime and being too cowardice to date grills secretly, and then he got Tochka-U on his camp.

>tfw you have Yemeni ancestry
Houthis are absolute scum, however.
Look at our country and then have a nice look at yours.
Even your flag looks like someone wiped their ass with it.
To hell with degeneracy, Spaniard.
Tourism does not count airport cross-overs you retarded beaner.
Go dodge a machete.

> they have many soviet weapons and their officers have soviet education
Like Syrians did?

Ad hominem: The post

>Look at our country

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/rape-adultery.aspx

great law system

>thereligionofpeace.com

kek
That's like me going on peta.org and talking about how terrible the coat industry is.

Our people are happier than ever under Sharia. Keep in mind that it is you who is coming to our country, not the other way around.
Not a single Emirati has stepped foot on your island. Nor do we want to.

argentina not welcoming???? wtf, we are more generous that all of you deserve sometimes

I thought that japanese people were as racist as koreans

Yeah poor people being too uneducated to realise they'll be borderline enslaved fails to provide an real argument for why sharia law is in any way good.
Nice dodge.

Most of your actual inmigrants come from memeBolivia and Perú. kek

That idiot laughs like an happy idiot when the dune coon says something.

>Yeah poor people being too uneducated to realise they'll be borderline enslaved fails to provide an real argument for why sharia law is in any way good.

People actually believe this.

Workers here are more prosperous than they'll ever be in Sri Lanka. They are tremendously better for having us employ them. It's the truth whether you like it or not.

>fails to provide an real argument for why sharia law is in any way good.

We don't tolerate degeneracy. We like to keep family values and conservatism above all.
Emiratis want it that way.
If people don't like it, they are more than welcome to leave. But do not expect us to change OUR country for visitors.
You as a visitor (or anyone else, for that matter) must respect our laws. Not the other way around.

And I apply this to any Muslim living in a non-Muslim country as well.
If they are living in a non-Muslim country, they should be expected to uphold that country's laws as well. It goes both ways.

You guys have only ever had Shariah law though, saying that you're happier than ever since you got it makes literally no sense. It's like saying you're happier now that we have air.

Secondly, the law is archaic. There aren't any changes to old laws, just creation of new ones, which is crazy. The world we live in now is drastically different than when Muhammed was from, so the laws should reflect this.

And finally, how is this happiness you say your people have measured? Because you guys essentially live in a dictatorship, which surprisingly, makes it hard to believe everyone is so happy. What I'm guessing is either A) the stats are fabricated, like most dictatorships or B) that the only people that are being asked are the wealthy population.

>Inb4 we're a monarchy you fucking leaf, just like you are
A monarchy is just a hereditary dictatorship. The difference with us though is that our monarch is a figurehead at best.

>People actually believe this.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2859734/The-Dubai-DON-T-want-tourists-Photos-desperate-conditions-endured-migrant-labourers-forced-work-50C-heat-pittance.html

hmmm

>We don't tolerate degeneracy. We like to keep family values and conservatism above all.

Punishing women for getting raped is keeping family values?

suck my nob

We aren't stupid. Most of us, such as myself, have lived and experienced other countries. And we see your lifestyle as degenerate.
Plenty of people have tried to bring democracy to the Emirates and they've been ignored and contested by the vast majority of the population.
We don't expect you to understand our situation. When you have a ruler like this who actually gets shit done instead of a yapping Parliament or Congress, you'll understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=MeDb2nU9jKU

"Boo hoo we they make their migrants work instead of kissing their asses like we do to our migrants!"
kek.
>Punishing women for getting raped is keeping family values?
That was one case in which the Emir of Dubai himself pardoned the woman and admitted that the judge was wrong.

>Parliament is ineffective, we need a strong leader who can abuse their power to develop
Guy, parliament works just fine (US congress on the other hand, ehh.) Your argument is as shallow as it was when it was first brought up in the beginnings of modern democracy. It's true having a leader like that when they know what they're doing is great, but a vast majority of the time the leaders you will have will either be average at best, or greedy scumbags at worst.

And please give us some stats on happiness and such, I'd really like to see what information you guys have, their sources, ect. And I highly doubt there are major movements for or against democracy in the UAE, cause like most dictatorships, people get punished for it.

The worst part of all this though, is that you don't see the shit you're spewing. One second you say your migrants love working in the UAE, the next you say they can suck a dick if the conditions are harsh. And regardless if one time the Emir stepped in to help one woman, it doesn't help that it doesn't happen in any other cases. Seriously, keep shariah if you want it, but update it, cause hell, it's a shitty place to be if you're not a rich muslim man.

Stats are b.s.
I know more than the stats do about my country.
>Guy, parliament works just fine (US congress on the other hand, ehh.) Your argument is as shallow as it was when it was first brought up in the beginnings of modern democracy. It's true having a leader like that when they know what they're doing is great, but a vast majority of the time the leaders you will have will either be average at best, or greedy scumbags at worst.

Then leave us alone. We don't want to change because our leaders are good. You honestly think Dubai would have become a global city in under 35 years if we had a democracy? Fuck no it wouldn't have. We'd still be a third-world shithole, and our "representatives" would be shilling to foreign companies.
Our ruling family actually cares for their people.

>The worst part of all this though, is that you don't see the shit you're spewing. One second you say your migrants love working in the UAE, the next you say they can suck a dick if the conditions are harsh.

Most people like working here. I'm saying that if they DON'T enjoy the UAE and what it has to offer, then they can kindly leave.

>And regardless if one time the Emir stepped in to help one woman, it doesn't help that it doesn't happen in any other cases. Seriously, keep shariah if you want it, but update it, cause hell, it's a shitty place to be if you're not a rich muslim man.

I can't think of any other time that a woman was nearly jailed for being raped.
People have been in trouble for kissing in public, but that is something that they are warned of prior to coming here.
In any case, we're much more lax in that regard nowadays.
We'll change a few things here and there but it will not go.

The only time I can ever see us wanting a democracy is when our country is fully built. As of yet, we've barely done half the things that we've envisioned for this country. Democracies slow progress down significantly.

think about it this way. we welcome immigrants from places we can actually learn something from.
it doesn't mean their culture is superior or anything but the germans, japanese, british, americans etc. all have their quirks that can positively contribute to our society and the way we live or do business. this is what I think should be the true meaning of multiculturalism. learning the advantages from other cultures while assimilating them so that they learn to work with the advantages we already have.

if your country and culture has nothing to contribute however, africa, middle east, southeast europe, you can fuck right off.

shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit

ok

>I can't think of any other time that a woman was nearly jailed for being raped.
cnn.com/2013/07/20/world/meast/uae-norway-rape-controversy/
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/26/hundreds-of-women-prosecuted-for-extramarital-sex-in-uae-finds-bbc
I've found you one more.

>Stats are b.s. I know more than the stats do on my country.
Maybe if you guys had decent stats that wouldn't be the case.

>Then leave us alone. We don't want to change because our leaders are good. You honestly think Dubai would have become a global city in under 35 years if we had a democracy? Fuck no it wouldn't have. We'd still be a third-world shithole, and our "representatives" would be shilling to foreign companies. Our ruling family actually cares for their people.
Only so far as they're able to exploit your people and your migrant workers. The real reason you guys have developed is oil money, and oil money alone. Your country only started to develop with private enterprise and oil. Once that runs out, you guys will be as screwed as you were before, and your ruling family will either start taking money out of the average person's wallet, or move. At least a democracy sees value in most everyone in society.

>Most people like working here.
Then give us some PROOF! I've only seen some evidence saying otherwise. You want us to believe you, bring us proof.

>Democracies slow progress down significantly.
Democracies foster business a lot better than dictatorships do, and as I've already said, business is the whole reason you guys have developed. The big thing here with democracies though, is that they allow for even faster social development, like the creation of women's rights, or minority rights, or anything else you can think of in that regard. That, plus you can get rid of your head of state in a democracy whenever. If they're ineffective, kick them out, replace them.

Call us degenerate if you want, at least we have the freedom to be traditional if we want.

Have you noticed islamists and poltards share the same ideas about le degeneracy and so? They are the twin brothers of radical conservatism. What a world could we live without conservative retards holding back the planet.

>Canada

lol. I've only ever seen people complaining about immigrants. Maybe it's just because I live in a non-cucked part of the country, idk

I check them trips, and they're correct! The whole Abrahamic idea of degeneracy is the same really. Seriously, if someone wants to do something, and it doesn't affect you, do it. It leads to more happiness over all anyways. Where in Russia are you from guy?

That's the one. It's the Norwegian woman.
>Maybe if you guys had decent stats that wouldn't be the case.
True.
>Only so far as they're able to exploit your people and your migrant workers. The real reason you guys have developed is oil money, and oil money alone. Your country only started to develop with private enterprise and oil. Once that runs out, you guys will be as screwed as you were before, and your ruling family will either start taking money out of the average person's wallet, or move. At least a democracy sees value in most everyone in society.

Most oil-exporting nations are poor as dirt due to colonialism, corruption, and the other drama that oil-wealth brings. Why do you think Iran, which has vastly larger oil reserves than we do, is starving under a corrupt regime right now? To claim that our wealth is a product of oil and oil alone is a big fat understatement. Our wealth stems from the fact that we have good management and an un-corrupted government.
Every year, we are progressively less and less reliant on oil. As a matter of fact, the city of Dubai makes less than 4 percent of its earnings from oil. The rest is from tourism, finance, banking, and services. Given that we have enough oil to last us the next century and a half, I'd say that we'd be completely off of oil well before the time comes. Just like Qatar, Norway, and Brunei, we operate massive investment funds and have made strides to diversify our economy.
>Then give us some PROOF! I've only seen some evidence saying otherwise. You want us to believe you, bring us proof.

Look at how many people voluntarily come here to work.
>That, plus you can get rid of your head of state in a democracy whenever. If they're ineffective, kick them out, replace them.

As I've said, we'll change our ways when we see it is best for our country. Right now, the best thing for our country is to have rapid infrastructural growth. You're free to disagree with me on this, but so far it has worked.

I misspoke about the wealth, I should have stated how important business in general was to your development. At the same time though, the entire UAE is still oil dependent. It's better than before, but it still needs to change or else it's screwed in the long run.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_Arab_Emirates

>Look at how many people voluntarily come here to work.
The reason why they still come is because of the pay difference. They're willing to take the chance to essentially become slaves if they can help their families. It doesn't mean they're happy to be working there though.

And like I said before, you guys need to update your laws. Make a woman's testimony worth as much as a man's. Let them have equal rights. Take away the lashes and institute more lax sentences. Violence, especially when it comes to sentencing, except for maybe rape and murder, is pretty much never the answer.