Nordic "men"

>Nordic "men"

sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a normal thing. quit bullying.

That stock model is Swedish, though.

My biggest fear is that Jews put estrogen or other shit in water, i mean, 13 year old girls that i see its unreal how developed they are, and number of faggots only increased

>nordic
>dark skin
wtf?

Danish "men" have big boobs and small testes

Pretty easy for young men to develop brests and feminine features nowadays.

>too much soy products or products containing soy
>little amount of meat
>when meat is consumed, it's processed beyond belief
>few vegetables
>little amount of fish
>drinking shit instead of water

The biggest reason is soy. It's everywhere nowadays.

The guys on the pic are clearly brown. Nordic people are brown ?

This is a work-safe board you pervert.

lol gynofags

count the endocrine disruptors

sunscreen has as many as a dozen separate endocrine disruptors, which leech into the skin when the pores dilate from the sun.
Soy has phytoestrogens but the pesticides used on soy, found most concentrated in soy lecithin (common in processed foods, chocolate etc) has xenoestrogens and endocrine disruptors. Virtually all pesticides are strong endocrine disruptors. Then there is BPA and other plastics which leech into water, there is the birth control pill which finds its way into the water supply, dozens of other industrial contaminants that are floating in the atmosphere, the majority of which are, you guesses it, endocrine disruptors.

Then, there are many skin lotions, cleansers and other creams which use preservatives which are estrogens or endocrine disruptors, heavy metals can affect hormone production in the body. There is more than just this list.

Oh did I mention to cut costs virtually all oil-based products use soybean oil. Mayonnaise, salad dressing, processed cheese, hamburger buns. Anything which uses oil you can virtually guarantee has soybean oil.

Not to mention
>livestock pumped with hormones to grow larger faster results in meat filled with hormones

This affects girls too:
>puberty when they reach 8 years old
>breasts bigger than my head at 14
etc
etc

I remember when boys were slimretards playing ball or fat but evenly distributed and other shit and the girls were twigs os "puffy" looking.

Nowadays kids look like blobs of fat or skinny fucks and the girls lardasses or developing breasts at 9. For fucks sake.

Don't be fucking retarded, do you have any idea how much fucking water they'd have to infect?
Hormones aren't cheap. Use the gray matter.

They just have to infect the water that is distributed to homes

Can't wait until israel is this badly humiliated

>number of faggots only increased
They really haven't their just not in the closet anymore.

i wish soy could make me into a cute trap

>50% of people are female
>50% of people are men
>therefore 50% of men are female
i dont see the problem here

>take an article from science nordic about a universal thing, that happens everywhere
>imply spaintits don't have the same issue over there

>Most adolescent boys, up to 70%,[6] have some breast development during puberty.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

The water you flush, the water you bathe in and the water you wash your shit with is a lot of fucking water.
It's also easy to test if there is anything in it.
Stop being stupid and consider other options like diet and lifestyle before jumping to moronic conspiracies.

*the're

>Jews put estrogen in water
this post coupled with last week´s visit to Bratislava really makes me question the mental integrity of you people

it's the xenoestrogen from plastics and p-pills.

good, we can grab their pinky tiddies while penetrating their boipuccis

their'r'r'r'e're

milk is far more relevant desu
Nowadays they milk the cows even during reproductive and gestation periods which results in (much) higher hormone levels in the milk.
Then you have the treatment given to the milk and its container, further adding to the equation

Serious question, is cheese and other milk-based food bad for your testosterone? 90% of my diet is composed of those, and while i'm not exactly feminine (i'm hairy as fuck and have no gyno, for example), I have soft skin, undeveloped muscles and my hips are wider than normal.

If you've got birthing hips, then the damage is done.

t. fucking Hitler OG jew hater

jew shill how much you get paid for this? Who do you think owns companies that make water testers?