He insults muslims and calls himself Phoenician just to ear the right to suck his European master's cock even though he...

>He insults muslims and calls himself Phoenician just to ear the right to suck his European master's cock even though he himself is of Arab (even shia) roots

Honestly, is there anything more pathetic than this?

Seems very specific and obscure.

>is there anything more pathetic than this?
yes, being muslim

yeah, a muslim

S T O N E D
T
O
N
E
D

THIS, I think we'll need more details

Why so butthurt?

Arab identity is as synthetic as others. Admit it, we're as distantly related to Bedouin khalijis as we are to Tunisians. And Shia are trashing this country.

How do you mokawame shits handle the cognitive dissonance of Hezbollah vs. the Lebanese state?

Also when did I say we were Phoenician?

I would say being a unironic muslim is worse.

>Assuming I was talking about you
the word phoenician is your hint that I wasn't
don't you have a circle to go scream your frustrations at?

No, I prefer squares.

But seriously, we're the only two lebaposters here.

I was talking about myself.

>used to pretend he was agnostic so that western posters would show him appreciation rather than call him a goatfucker

You just CAN'T make this shit up

>Being part of a religion simply because your family is part of a religion, and some of your friends are.

That shit literally gets you sent to hell in most religions.

>being unironic muslim

Dude, i'm arab as one can be but believing in magical prophets and all powerful entity is as retarded as pretending we ain't arabs

*tips keffiyeh*
seriously though, good for you

brb calling whoever runs aceh

I see the french have fucked your brain good with their bullshit anti islam beliefs

>insult islam
>a """""german""""" gets butthurt
every time

Going out on a limb and guessing you are a muslim living in Germany.

Maronites are phonecians, look at Phalange leaders.. even If they are a bit mixed with arabs i still accept them.. fuck sunni and shia goatfuckers

Don't spoil their dreams.
Let special snowflakes be special snowflakes.

He wants to be called Phoenician then so be it.

he's probably that chechen ""german"" shit