Which of your neighbors could your country most easily invade?

USA, most likely Canada with Trudeau but then again Mexico is pretty much a failed state, so they could be an easy target.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement
youtube.com/watch?v=ftoUlvBGPv0
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/fifteen-hundred-possibly-drunk-americans-successfully-invade-canada-via-the-st-clair-river
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Luxembourg

All of them. Not sure how clever it would be tho.

All of them except for Turkey, Balkans have a shitty army so we could annex them in less than a week.

Sweden.

Russia is Russia and Estonia and Norway are NATO.

Didn't we accidentally invade Canada a month or so ago?

Ireland. This would take about 15 minutes.

You could even invade Shitaly after tbqh

But Estonia is our greatest ally

Friendships were not part of the question

Mauritania would be the easiest

None.

Do they even have an army ? I thought they would still stuck in tribal warfare

1812 never forget

>Invading Canada or Mexico

Pissing into an Ocean of piss.

USA

the baltics

Sweden, bunch of pussies

in the event of an invasion i will be one of the first to get fucked

When asked why we went to war with Mexico instead of Canada in 1846, a certain Congressman replied "That is simple. Britain is strong and Mexico is weak."

sweden, nato and russia might be just a little too much

andorra

Please annex us

They do, they had a coup a while back (or at least I think they did, I'm not really sure) that's about the only military achievement they have

We didn't want your shithole 170 years ago and we certainly don't want it now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement

All of them, even with the military in its current state. Granted a handful of attack helicopters alone could deal with most of Africa.

Get out of your room more.

You did indeed. And they were just as cuck as expected, gave you a comfy bus ride home.

I reckon we could take on Slovenia.
Italian military is actually half decent now.

Belize (if the british dont go full falklands on us)

Well I hope they at least apologized.

What are you talking about?

You did wanted it. Half of it.
[spoiler]
We are taking it back house by house.[/spoiler]

>You did wanted it. Half of it.

We did? 'Cause last I checked we didn't take any clay that anyone was actually living in (most of Mexico's population then lived in the old Aztec heartland).

>We are taking it back house by house

This is the "Mexico is white" guy, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=ftoUlvBGPv0

ei vittu älä sano että teki uunot :DD

You shits already tried that
Stay out of Ireland, I like Ireland

Finland, everyone else has NATO support.

Lithuania if we exclude NATO
Belaruse if we exclude their alliance with Russia
Ukraine if we include all alliances

The Southwest in 1846 was essentially Terra Nullius--a few thousand people in scattered settlements and otherwise nothing but Indians and coyotes.

"We have never dreamt of incorporating into our Union any but the Caucasian race—the free white race. To incorporate Mexico, would be the very first instance of the kind, of incorporating an Indian race; for more than half of the Mexicans are Indians, and the other is composed chiefly of mixed tribes. I protest against such a union as that! Ours, sir, is the Government of a white race.... We are anxious to force free government on all; and I see that it has been urged ... that it is the mission of this country to spread civil and religious liberty over all the world, and especially over this continent. It is a great mistake."

-- John Calhoun

Ukraine, Lithuania AKA faggots with shit tier army.

Forgot about germany, fags are so poor they have to share tanks with denmark or holand if i remember correctly.

good luck taking detroit, place is already a warzone.

Well its between the maldives and india
Tough choice

>Poland having a good army

Monaco or Luxembourg, Andorra is half ours already so it doesn't count.
>tfw surrounded by meme states

We're not USA or Russia but we could easily take on Germany, Ukies or Lithuania.

Canada because Mexico is full of highlands and the populated parts of Canada are pretty flat in comparison

>The purpose of invading America was to allow time for Canada to prepare its war effort and to receive aid from Britain. According to the plan, Canadian flying columns stationed in Pacific Command in western Canada would immediately be sent to seize Seattle, Spokane, and Portland. Troops stationed in Prairie Command would be sent to attack Fargo and Great Falls, then move to Minneapolis. Troops from Quebec would be sent to seize Albany in a surprise counterattack while Maritime troops would attack Maine.

>>>>>When resistance to the Canadians grew they would retreat to their own borders, destroying bridges and railways to hinder American pursuit.[1][2]

nice plan

we could easily invade ecuador and venezuela, maybe even both at the same time

the fact that we haven't done it yet really makes me think

>Germany
m8...

We've got more tanks and airplanes than them + we're better stocked in case of war.

you'd probably lose against your own shitskins

They have newer tanks and warplanes + their industry is much bigger. Also they're like twice our population and our tanks rely on their maintenance.

Germany can barely keep a tenth of their Eurofighters in the air. I give you pretty good odds.

We don't have any modern AA. They also have Patriot rockets and superior navy.

Georgia

Peru, again
Maybe ask USA to nuke Bolivia

Literally all of them

DELET THIS

Iraq
kind of already have

wtf is this autism? I'm not a gypsy, I'm an Aryan Iranian

Am I missing something

Even if we'd "invade" Canada it would be like invading your pastor's back yard.

They'd just come out and ask how they can help us. Canadians are just too damned nice.

Uhhhh I guess Greenland. Our power projection is meme tier though

Denmark.

We'll show the damn bastards for claiming Hans Island.

he was a potato nigger tho

whoops, it seems now that your country is another brown shithole things are going the other way around

be sure to practice that spanish real nice fatfuck

Show me on the doll where the big bad American touched you.

St. Pierre and Miquelon

Although, there's really no point in invading them, that's why it's easy. There's a good bit of fish up for grabs though. But I kinda like having it there.

All of them. They don't have nukes.

Russia

Wait, aren't all LatAm brown shitholes run by a small white elite anyway? I mean, brown people generally cannot into running anything.

Maybe Samoa.
Maybe.

It's a surprise we haven't taken Mexico by force yet. It would do them wonders.

thank

Fuck off Pablo. Fix your own damn country.

island empire resurrection when?

do you think china would be friends with taiwan if we invaded the island?

Belize.

Imblign

Fuck off its ours
Hell, you're ours too bitch

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/fifteen-hundred-possibly-drunk-americans-successfully-invade-canada-via-the-st-clair-river

get cucked by drunk frat bros canada

better cross the sahara while you cant even manage a bunch of break-away sand people on your own turf

try invading your own territory first friendo :^), see if you can get the farcancer out.

good joke, the country is a bunker after the russian invasion

You goddamn right

turn off your anti-theocracy super-proxy off first

Uruguay I guess, although given the current situation Venezuela would be pretty easy to invade as well (we would probably have the support of most Venezuelans if we decided to do it).

they would see it as you invading their territory my good nip friendo

All of those cities have major bases near them for the sole purpose of deterring Canadian invaders

China will invade Taiwan early

all of them at once if we disregard iran
we would win against iran on 1v1 but would not be able to hold the land with the exception of azeri majority areas

Monkeydonia, but I'd rather call it a reunion, not an invasion : ^)
Also Serbia, their army is miserable atm and they dont have that sweet NATO support.. and everyone hates them. Actually why the fuck haven't we invaded Serbia yet?

>Also Serbia, their army is miserable atm and they dont have that sweet NATO support.. and everyone hates them. Actually why the fuck haven't we invaded Serbia yet?

You want those sweet, sweet EU handouts.

hello Mathangi

>it's the Panamad poster
I'm glad that I never go a day without sustaining my joy on your sweet rage.

faggot

true, nobody would miss it.

We could always just genocide them.

Spratly

>We

New Zealand i guess.

But they're aiight, they've got flight of the conchords, and missAlice94

Give it a try ;)

You don't want genocide against Mexicans?

>Not easier than taking Greenland
Jesus Christ

Laos, but we won't, they are our only ally.

All of them, except if you consider the UK as a neighbour.

I always get sad when I remember Sweden used to be the home of THE WORLD'S STRONGEST MEN.

At least we have you, Norway. You're like the twin brother who studied and became a lawyer while Sweden got into drugs and prostitution.

Every pacific island that is not a part of another cunt

Spain.

Turkey. All we need is to wait for their civil war to end.

What the fuck is that shit?

[Hungary there]
Slovakia. Those dudes are the only nation who has shittier military than ours yay

USA wouldn't know what hit them

No, we know about green, cheeto-shaped turds.

France, we've been doing that our entire history

Belgium we'd just say we're doing reunification

Le Roussillon est français mon ami.

*puppet

North korea

I guess you're right.

please give it back