neighbours with el peruANO

me on the right

cold

it exist.

too long
why are they obsessed with the sea?

It's just so damn LONG

It's perfect

Overrated shithole full to the brim with ugly subhuman low IQ shitskins. Argentina is better and has a more distinct culture separate from the failed Spanish cutouts of south america. Chile should be carpet bombed 2bh, nothing of value would be lost.

if you stumble you'll drown in the ocean

It doesnt have trains.

Fuck Pinochet and his Anti-Train policy.

That sucks considering that Chile is a fucking railway.

They went full >muh roads, there too?

>arsinktina

don't worry guys, you will someday have our human developement and our nobel prizes.

oh wait, you wont, because you are barely civilized shitholes

*Breaths loud*

I get that it's expensive as fuck to run rail to the coast through the Brazilian Shield, but why haven't you at least started on it

We do have, the things is the retard previous govt decided to put more roads than investing more on rail transport.

During late 1800's till 1950 they invested heavy on railroads.

Can't speak proper spanish

Tbh I don't know why the other SA countries don't just hang all argies from lampposts and call it a day.

>1920s Argentina had more rails than modern day Brazil + Chile do

Shame the truckers' union took control over the transport on everything. Recently, there was a mediatic 'outrage' because it turns out that while Argentina is a big apple producer, it was cheaper to import them from Chile all the way cross country to Buenos Aires than to do it from local producers because local truckers would charge a metric ton of money

Is it just not enough to transport all the shit from the interior to the coast? I've heard about 50 mile long traffic jams of trucks trying to get to the south during harvest season

you can't understand them ?

Because the railroads here (from what i see) only carry junk or earth from countryside mines or constructions.

Idk why the fuck they don't use it for transport of goods and passengers. There are some, but it's rare.

I'd say that there is some kind of lobby behind, but idk.

Yeah, here the dictatorship destroyed them. The biggest bus line in chile has Pinochet's widow as one of the owners. I can't care less about the commies, but trains are great.

Here you used to have train stops in most small towns, now it's just one rect line

Makes sense, it would be nice to have railroad connected to the entire conosur.

Kinda like china been wanting to do here.

Well, there's a Chilean-Argentinean project that has been on the plate for 2 decades about a train from Chile to Argentina, it has been stopped several times, Argie crisis, or the K wanting for chile to pay half of it.

Currently the idea is to do everything in steps, there's no train planned right now but we will build a tunnel between us, and that's the first step. But i have no doubts the minute Chile and Argentina start the whole deal Uruguay and eventually Brazil will Join.

Probably. We had a similar problem with building a bullet-train system that would connect São Paulo-Rio. Nothing happened so far.

Too much Croats.

reggaeton

brown

it's the best country in latin america
shame that it's got a piece of shit attached next to it called niggertina

Pero que humildad!

If any colombian is reading this, ignore that post, Argentina is a lovely rich country that loves dark skinned people that dance salsa and loves to drink rum. Go there. tons of free stuff.

too thin

The government at certain point after the independence fucked up the statistics of the place of origin of the immigrants coming to Chile.

The percentage of Croats in Chile is far more, even more than the Germans. They are the second most successful ethnic group in the country after the Basques.

loudly

Oh no please! We have nothing on you guys! You have beautiful and open minded women who love immigrants! Truly a beatiful place for nig- I mean Colombians, Peruvians and Bolivians to visit, maybe invite their cousins living here in Argentina. Who knows? Maybe you all decide to stay there.

Literally perfect.

I'll take the colombians instead of bolivians and peruvians any day 2bh

I can't, it is perfect.

me

We should invade in 1978

Did nothing wrong

A little piece of Heaven in this hellhole

The perfect place for colombians and the like. Europeans like croatians get discriminated a lot in there