Where will you go after Cred Forums falls?

Where will you go after Cred Forums falls?

back to your mum's house for a night's work of milking the cow

Real life.

Ill finally be free

Back to your mum's cunthole

it's not happening.

go back to Cred Forums, shart.

Wizchan

Holy shit maybe I can finally become a real person
Really fucking hope it goes down Tbh

wtf is this autistic shit

Shkreli is based af and will be the savior of this site, you pinko

"Martin Shkreli (/ˈskrɛli/;[4] born 1983)[5] is an American entrepreneur[6][7][8] and pharmaceutical executive. He is co-founder of the hedge fund MSMB Capital Management, co-founder and former chief executive officer (CEO) of the biotechnology firm Retrophin, and founder and former CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals. In September 2015, Shkreli received widespread criticism when Turing obtained the manufacturing license for the antiparasitic drug Daraprim and raised its price by 5,556 percent (from US$13.5 to US$750 per tablet), leading him to be referred to by media as the "most hated man in America".[9]"

Basically he's the millionaire edgelord who used his pharma company to drastically raise the price of life-saving drugs because he can

and he is going to be our new owner or at the very least, co-owner

>unironically trusting albanians

I also checked his twitter and it's full of Harambe pics and other Cred Forums memes
wtf is this shit

I for one, welcome the shkreli

you gotta admit, he's gone through the rags-to-riches american dream

his parents were immigrant janitors, he dropped out of high school, but he still managed to get an internship at wall street and is now a millionaire from being CEO of a pharma company at young age

and now he's after Cred Forums

Who?

hang albanians

yeah, he also bought a super rare music album just so nobody will be able to hear it except him

>used his pharma company to drastically raise the price of life-saving drugs
do you even have any clue about what he actually did or are just spouting shit you hear from the media

The memester millionaire that might be buying out Cred Forums

I'm most worried about the fact that he tried to post 5 times failing each time then wrote down in his powerpoint that posting should be made easier. Who the fuck fails at posting on Cred Forums five times before giving up?

>implying that's not what happened

what's your side of the story then, Irish-proxy Martin?

He raised the prices for the companies not for the people who need them you drone

I never made a distinction between raising it for companies or people

I had only merely stated that he did in fact, raise it