Smelly dumb boer scum

Don't try to reason with them

anglos are a plague in this world almost as bad as the jew

t. No voting, terrorist supporting CongolombiANO

>No voting, terrorist supporting
oxymoron

Meanwhile nobody cares abut you

it's natural to care about the oppressor

Why are South African immigrants such entitles assholes with a superiority complex?

They make fun of us on the internet and complain about how shit we are compared to South Africa.

They also mostly move back there after a few years of living here.

Fucking ungrateful!

We have never oppressed you, i don't think we have even interacted with you at all

you and united statians are both filthy anglos

This baffles everyone

>colombian complaining about the USA
Careful or they might just take you to the pound lapdoggo

You literally are filthy you narcoleptic dwarf

STOP INSULTING TARRYN. She was 95% of the time positive when talking about us and you neckbear go cling to the 5% that made you hurt your feelings.

regards Tarryn knight :3

>be the springboks
>lose

This baffles and enrages the perfidious yellow tooth

this baffles and enrages the south african

>implying I give a shit about rugby or sports in general

Come on now, only idiot normies unironically like sport

*tips*

Not only is he a pathetic boer who takes credit for anglos but he also doesn't like rugby, are you even a man?

Not an argument
>assuming I'm a boer

I'm of Rhodesian descent. I just don't like anglo countries, and rightly so because you are treacherous cunts without a shred of honour or loyalty

WTF! I LOVE SOUTH AFRICANS NOW!!!

ANGLOS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

If you are rhodesian then you are anglo and therefore a self-hating cuck, you associate all of us with a few leftie politicians? You think nobody supported rhodesia?

go back in the bin finn

I don't identify as "anglo", I identify as Rhodesian. Rhodesians had a distinct culture of conservatism, prosperity, faith in God, family traditions, and being immersed in the natural world.

Anglos don't share those values, and rather sought to destroy them which they eventually succeeded in.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

>Rhodesian
That's a funny way of spelling Zimbabwean.

Doesn't matter if you identify as anglo or not, you don't get a choice, especially as rhodesia doesn't exist anymore.

MUGABE'D

Your entire culture was poorer UK in Africa that obsessively prided itself as a nation of British values to a masturbatory degree.

Zimbabwe'd

I know anglos irl and I am absolutely nothing like them, both in the way I speak and in my values. I'll identify as whatever I want to
>perfidious
Old British values, not nu-British values
Tfw

>"I'll identify as whatever i want to"
>Not a nu-male
Hahaha get fucked mate

>when he hears the word "identify", he immediately associates it with leftists

You're the only cuck here. Hell, you might even be a paki

Why do people like Rhodesia so much? I never got the meme tbqh. Not saying it's shit either, I just don't get why people on here are so obsessed with it when probably all they know about it is muh Bush War and muh Rhodesian camo.

Yeah i do, because only lefties are so delusional as to think you can choose to be something you are not.
Its far more likely that you are black than for me to be a paki .

How am I being delusional by identifying as Rhodesian? My family is from Rhodesia.

I'm not identifying as a fucking pansexual otherkin battleship
It was a nice place to live in, in fact it had the highest standard of living in all of Africa - a stark contrast from the failed state it is today.

Well you are identifying as a race which doesn't exist, from a country which no longer exists.
Its like someone saying they are ethnically belgian , it just doesn't make sense.

Saying Rhodesians are anglo, is like saying Americans are anglo. It's just not true.

Just like America, Rhodesia had immigrants from all over Europe and they had their own way of life, different to that of Britain.

>not only did the bongs erase the most successful nation in Africa simply because they were white, but now they're trying to erase their cultural descendents and whatever legacy they have left

Can't make this shit up.

Haha fuck no SA beat you in every measure.
Rhodesia was Sa's bitch.

RHODESIAN =/= ANGLO
There were many Afrikaners living in Rhodesia, and also many Africans serving in the Rhodesian military

However, if English is your first language and your primary heritage is English, you are Anglo. Get over it. If you wanna fuck dudes in the ass, you're gay whether you identify as gay or not.

I accept that Anglos living in Africa away from the coasts tend to be very different from other Anglos. I say this as someone who has dated quite a few white African girls. I really appreciate their traditional values.

>>not only did the bongs erase the most successful nation in Africa simply because they were white, but now they're trying to erase their cultural descendents and whatever legacy they have left

No, they eliminated it because it was a rebellious colony.

I say this all as somebody that wishes Rhodesia was still around. I am not against you, you just need to stop lying to yourself.

>An ethnicity has to have a country in order to be an ethnicity
You're retarded m8

Rhodesia immigration was always low historically.
Most of the nation old and new blood are British.

>Just like America, Rhodesia had immigrants from all over Europe and they had their own way of life, different to that of Britain.
Also this is false, America is by definition an Anglo country. People who are much more qualified on this matter than any of us have already decided that the anglo countries are the United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, America, Australia, and New Zealand. This will not change due to Cred Forums memes.
You are literally taking Cred Forums memes as facts you dingus.

Afrikaners were an immigrant minority. Black were in the military but there was no Black officers because of course of the obvious lack of education picking one as such would be problematic.

Rhodesia was an Anglo state. The government, the people in power, the economy, money,education structure, language and everything else were all Anglo. Blacks were the fluff in the background despite being a majority, a non-factor.

This is true, all I was saying was that not all Rhodesians were Anglo.
Similar to how not all Canadians are Anglo, despite being an Anglo nation like Rhodesia was.

No, they were just larger
>if English is your first language and your primary heritage is English, you are anglo

I disagree. Anglo in itself is simply a sub denomonation under the umbrella of being white, and Rhodesians were fundamentally different to other anglos by the time they declared independence

>they eliminated it because it was a rebellious colony

They wanted to force the government to hand the country over to black rule, which would have been Rhodesia's death sentence. Previously, Britain had totally screwed over the Kenyans, many of had to flee to Rhodesia, and thus the Rhodesians knew that they had to stop that happening.

It was nothing to do with "a rebellious colony" and everything to do with the fact that Britain had an anti white policy. For fuck sakes they even funded the communist terrorists who openly had an anti white agenda

There were many afrikaners and some Jews that mingled into the populations, and later on a lot of Portuguese refugees from Angola and Mozambique
Bullshit. America is a melting pot of many white races. Scandinavians, anglos, slavs, Italians. It is definitely not anglo Saxon. It is American.

Not really Anglo heritage is really under reported here because it's the main stream culture and some people are special little snowflakes/retarded

>They wanted to force the government to hand the country over to black rule
If that's what you call a democracy

>which would have been Rhodesia's death sentence
Not true, Rhodesia's death was actually its policy towards blacks. If the government had actually been actively empowering blacks, educating them, and slowly transferring over to a Zimbabwe-Rhodesia like democracy there never would have been the revolution. Instead, the government made no attempt to create a stable democracy and simply oppressed the black population.

>Previously, Britain had totally screwed over the Kenyans
By giving them independence? Oh, you're talking about white Kenyans, aren't you? Well that's not true either! Because there was never any anti-white policies in Kenya.

>many of had to flee to Rhodesia, and thus the Rhodesians knew that they had to stop that happening.
So they were scared of the boogeyman of democracy and fled? The answer is yes, because they weren't oppressed at all.

>I disagree. Anglo in itself is simply a sub denomonation under the umbrella of being white, and Rhodesians were fundamentally different to other anglos by the time they declared independence
Being different than the majority of a group of people doesn't make you not one of them, you dipshit.
I'm different than most Americans, but look at me, I'm still fucking American!

>Bullshit. America is a melting pot of many white races. Scandinavians, anglos, slavs, Italians. It is definitely not anglo Saxon. It is American.
Motherfucker, it's a god damn fact that America is Anglo. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglosphere
Now STFU

Rhodesia was primarily anglo

You can't call yourself something if its not an ethnicity and the country doesn't exist.

>Rhodesia was primarily anglo
Never said otherwise see >You can't call yourself something if its not an ethnicity and the country doesn't exist.
The country may very well not exist, but that doesn't stop rhodesians from existing as an ethnicity.

Let's take a look at the definition of ethnicity:
" An ethnic group or ethnicity is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities, such as common language, ancestral, social, cultural, or national experiences."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

Under this definition Rhodesians, still to this day, can be considered an ethnicity.

>screwed over the kenyans
The mau mau were suppressed but it was becoming unfeasible and expensive to maintain control over the natives, i personally think we should have stayed but i don't call the shots.

>black rule
The topic was very divisive in Britain, you would be an idiot to think that rhodesia had no support. However there was strong pressure to force democracy. Was it the wrong choice? Probably, but you can't blame everyone for the foreign policy decisions of a few.

>Not true, Rhodesia's death was actually its policy towards blacks. If the government had actually been actively empowering blacks, educating them, and slowly transferring over to a Zimbabwe-Rhodesia like democracy there never would have been the revolution.
you mean like what literally happened? have to stop you there cowboy, because you're starting to make it sound like Rhodesia is the Cred Forumsadise it wasn't. RhoZim was making strides toward a more inclusive society. slow, painful strides, but much more quickly than we were. It wasn't until Mugabe took over, killing his African brothers and further radicalizing the Zimbabwean people, that the naturally born Rhodesians were kicked out, and Zimbabwe became the polar opposite of what Rhodesia was, a worthless pile of dirt and innocent Euro AND African blood. get learned you turbo faggot.

>common language- english (anglo)
>ancestral -english (anglo)
>cultural- british (anglo)
They are not different enough to be considered another ethnicity, they are anglos

There is no "difference" requirements to be considered a separate ethnicity.
Also, Anglo is not an ethnicity, but a group of different ethnicities.

if you think Rhodesian culture was at all similar to British culture, you need to get Ahmed's cock out of your eye sockets and pick up a book.

shit, to say Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and English culture is anything alike makes you a shitposting sperm vendor. Then again, I don't expect you to have ever have left your mum's basement Nigel, so forget I said anything.

>RhoZim was making strides toward a more inclusive society
By the time RhoZim was established it was already too late. The Rhodesian government had ignored the need for a democracy for too long for the revolution to be quelled.

RhoZim was established purely as a last ditch effort by the Rhodesian government to quell the rebellion. The Rhodesian only gave over power because they were forced to. Rhodesia was not making strides towards a more inclusive society, only RhoZim was.

wew

I usually refuse to believe the memes, but you genuinely are stupid

yup, English=Scottish=Irish=Welsh=Kiwi=Aussies=Rhodies=South Africans. literally all the same people bonger.

Well lets see here:
England and Scotland and Northern Ireland and wales share the same isles and partly celtic heritage and have been intermingling for 1.500 years, we are united in the Union of Great Britain, and share a culture and history. This culture is called British culture.
British colonists moved to AUS, NZ , cape colony and Canada, they are not magically different by virtue of moving, but are still British as they do not intermingle with other races.
In the 1880s expeditions were made deeper into Africa from south Africa by the British Africa Company, British colonists followed to establish farms . British farmers, who in the space of 80 years did not magically become a different people, for mingling and immigration was low . The descendants of these British people , are therefore anglos.

wtf is rhodesia? is it related to rhode island?

you have no idea what culture is you dumb cunt. end of convo.

Chiming in from the side...are you american or on travels?

Because an american lecturing a Bong on not having culture is pretty rare.

Dude, what about assyrians or jews pre founding of Israel?

Go rage away autismo.

They existed as distinct ethnicities

>Anglos are this upset
Could it be feelings of guilt for abandoning the best country in Africa?

But where does the split happen?

I like the Boers and the Anglos

what the British did to the Boers WAS unnecessary tbf and a fleeting desperate attempt to retain the morale of the empire

all the South Africans I meet in Australia are hard cunts too

Most of us aren't happy about what happened.

Literally BLACKED: the nation. Proof that the superior BBC can never be stopped only slowed down.

The only price they had to pay was...the empire.

I guess we ruined concentration camps,tyranny and genocide for everyone by overdoing it.

How much does the average anhlo about the perfidy of his ancestors besides "lol,we won"?

It could have been stopped

Average Anglo wouldn't know what an Anglo is, the word is void from all curriculum in fears that it's pride will return

so even the 'lol we won' element would be hard to come by

Rhodesians were ethnically anglo and the country no longer exists so you cannot be a rhodesian.
Belgium has no belgian ethnicity but it exists so you can be a belgian.
Before israel a Jewish ethnicity existed so they could be jews, despite there being no country.

If you are asking when one ethnicity can become distinct from another, well
on one level it can't , you can't just create a new genetic tribal group
on another it sort of can if it mixes and mingles with others and has a lot of time to develop its own values and customs , as what happened with America- a sort of mongrel ethnicity.

>set up colony in Africa
>largest demographic is black
They would've eventually been engulfed with them if they didn't kill them off desu, only difference is how they manged it

the evidence that we genocided anyone is rather pittyful.

Depends how you define it, Jews did starve but we were blockading you so....

the same can be said about most colonies you numbskull

>fighting marxist african guerillas
>using kalashnikovs and eastern bloc weapons

someone explain to me.

>end of convo.
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

>politicizing weaponry

shut the fuck up

Put up a Rhodesian flag in my dorm room, lads.

dead people don't need them

Well spainiards just started raping all of the natives until a stockholm syndrome that exists today manifested.

>the people's revolutionary rifle
>not political
What am I even reading?

>hmm I better not use this superior rifle, it would be immoral

idiot

thank you for the neat like fact

Fuck I hate Canadians

PKs and kalashnikovs had bullets and replacement parts made by eastern euro/china. it would also be hard as fuck to get access to this kinda weapon.

they wouldn't have a stable supplier

>internet invalids speaking for a 50 year old photo

ah yes, I'm sure your internet-learned minds can rightfully assume everything that took place leading up to that photo

have you considered spending 5 minutes researching this and posting a quote from wikipedia or something instead of just being a condescending prick

just a suggestion, otherwise how do you expect people to become as clever as you, mr cleverman?

Germans often used PPSH in WW2 due to reliability, dead communists and overrun bases provided the supplies, but yes they wouldn't have had a stable supplier.

At the time those were some of the best weapons on the market. Rhodesia couldnt afford to be too picky with what weapons they got their hands on. Also, plenty of ammunition readily available

I'm not the one making baseless facts you fucking sissy

the slightest hint of challenge and you girls play the victim or moral defender

please, use those 5 minutes you recommended me and prove me wrong, go ahead

>sissy
[spoiler]meet me outside the mt. druitt centrelink cunt, I'll fkn smash you I sware on me mum[/spoiler]

in any case, I know for a fact that you know better than these leafy cunts, and that those AKs would almost certainly have been captured from terrorists who were supplied by the USSR, but I'm just mildly irritated that you put all your effort into a witty comeback instead of actually illustrating that point

>but I'm just mildly irritated that you put all your effort into a witty comeback instead of actually illustrating that point

couldn't care less about your rules-of-engagement regarding internet arguments you fucking half-wit

I can just see the beta passive-aggression seep through your posts

bite your tongue next time you're """"""mildly irritated"""""""""""

I'm getting the impression you aren't a nice person

I'm a sweetheart lad, you just can't handle being challenged x

t. needless r00dness pro

your initial input was needless you runt, take your 1st-year-uni morality elsewhere if you can't admit defeat

>not explaining things to leaves
>acting huffy and annoyed when they don't know things
what's your thought process?

you simply aren't good with arguments lad, you might get better, maybe you just aren't smart enough?

You're absolutely right, you are smarter than me; I wish I was smart enough to think of cutting off the supply chain of (You)s, making it marginally more inconvenient to know when another edgy r00dpost has been shit out. It's a clever little innovation.

I'm also not good enough to make random assertions, I have the weakness of wanting to actually back things up with logic. I guess I'm not really on your level.

>I have the weakness of wanting to actually back things up with logic

Just because you say that doesn't mean it's true, you've yet to prove it or show it. Instead you've been bickering like a little beta cunt without purpose or invitation because I didn't argue to your standards. My retorts to the leafs didn't need fucking academic research they needed only to be challenged, the fact that they didn't reply and that you agreed with the sentiment is proof enough that I was atleast more correct in my assumptions than they were. All you've been doing is reviewing my posts and you've been too autistically steadfast in your donkey-like pride to backdown

You're a weak little cretin without a bone of wit or ability in you, you can't think beyond your own whim of reason that hardly suprasses any outside consideration besides what bests benefits your argument

You simply are proving more and more with every post how half-witted you really are