Culture Pals -- /cp/

Culture pals - Pineapple flag edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your bants, hang out with the lads, cuck anons, cry because no profile views, post profile

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDe13n_WpQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lads I am starting to think Latin Americans are GOAT

Boat, I don't do lewd things!

Unless you are a very attractive white man and/or really rich, your chances of getting with a qt Korean who is "genuinely" interested is awfully low. Korean girls are very pretty, but often vapid and shallow. Good luck though, maybe you'll find a unicorn.

I'm starting to think sexy Brit men are GOAT. ;)

Not really too sure on American men

I just don't know about this anymore. I rey so hard, but conversations fizzle out after a few days. I can't find the motivation to message first and the only girls who message me first are ugly Thais a nd mudslime Indonesians

I hear you on that. I rarely converse with anyone I originally did when I signed up a month ago, but I think that's the ultimate beauty of it.

I just rather use the script and see how many views I can get now, and if I'd be lucky enough to start a conversation with anyone.

I'm thinking about talking to an ugo. They seem to be the most interesting/least shallow. This is just practice for me anyways.

Ugos are NOT the least shallow or most interesting. This is a misconception.

How so? They seem to put a lot of work into their profiles.

Putting work into a shitty interpals profile doesn't mean they're more interesting.

not high at all (if you're white i think) and like said they love the 5 anglophone countries. there's lots of korea fans but there's also more koreans there than people from the other east asian countries. and there's not actually that many male korea fans on ip

they all reply but they're a bit boring

I am very boring as well. That does not make it easy to keep conversations going.

But they also reply/ message first more often as well. I feel better if they wan't to talk to me.

just try. they will more than likely keep it going well enough for you because usa and uk really are that attractive in this case

How did I do?

0/10, see me after class.

10/10 you're dismissed

Why are thete so many north african guys checking out my profile

smooth as fuck

>17
calling the cops rn

>muster up courage and try to flirt with a girl 20 years older than me
>she's obviously pissy in the message preview
>not even gonna bother opening it to read the rest
;-;

>20 years older
>girl

>message girl with empty profile
>one profile pic
>ask for wechat immediately
>she adds me and turns out to be very talkative
>tells me she already likes me after 2 minutes
Also,
>main qt is not mad at me
>got up very late everyday and was busy in the afternoons
Today is a great day

do asians get offended when you call them "yellow people"? i mean, if she says she visited croatia and i say "i think i saw you but im not sure all you yellow people look the same to me" would she take it as a joke or insult?

>girl from south america writes
>she's a qt
>going to visit a town near where I live soon
>immediately shows interest and I didn't do anything besides reply politely
Feels good man.

lol no

>get random message from Luxemburgish girl who didn't even view my profile
>Hello, ■■■■■■! Can you tell me how it translated to english?
>"in zal he op halen het is 100km. Van Epe"
She also looks like a tramp
Probably daughter of some slav toilet cleaners there
/KristinaVV

What's the point of talking to qts thousand km's away?`It's not like you'll ever meet and fuck.

that's where you are wrong

I read that many girls are from poor countries, so they won't have money to fly to europe.

most people here only talk to european girls, which makes it easy to visit them. there are even burgers who fly over the ocean to meet their qts

user, I'm here~.

See
Obviously it does happen.

>mongolia
>last online 1yr ago
wtf?! cant they literally even afford computers?
>kazakhstan
80% russian wtf did they genocided the natives? i hate russia now
buy the ticket to them then its not even that expencive. srsly. better that than having your organs harvested. and most girls even from poor countries are in university you have to be a magician to find someone poor on ip

Yeah literal poor people from poor countries dont know about ip in the first place

this, most girls from poor countries have similar living standard as you have yourself. Being middle class in second or third world is pretty comfy.

youtu.be/NDe13n_WpQA

Bored lads, made friends with a stoat but besides that been a quiet day. What you all up to?

Where the fuck yous all at

chatting with my qt

ThisPlus I just made some food.

Practicing new material on random qts in preparation for the real thing, like running a simulation desu

Try using borat quotes to pick up Kazakh qts

Kek, post plox

There is no way that takes up all your time. My qt is chatting to me in a lecture and I'm sat in a square in the sun shitposting on /Brit/

It doesn't but I'm not always at my computer and I can't go to the threads on my phone if there's no wifi around. Also I don't come here at all when I'm with my qt.

How you enjoying Czech lad? Have you made any attempt to learn the language?
>TFW made my qt learn Cornish
>still don't know why

how slow does she even type?
or is she giving chad a handjob in the meantime?

I'm enjoying it a lot, this place is really great but I am not used to the cold at all anymore and can't stand it, I miss the warm weather. Yeah I'm making an attempt to learn it but it's not an easy language but my qt is helping me plus her youngest sister.

Waiting for my qt to come on skype

It seems like the most innocent stuff are the most fond of talking about sex as they don't have any. They're just like us.

*stuff = qts

>Boat, I don't do lewd things!

Really makes ya think, eh.

>when your qt hits you with

Everyone on interpals is a total sperg, even the hottest of girls. They may not show it at first but everybody is a little crazy on the site. Seriously, I'm actually amazed some of these people function in everyday life. They make us look like normal people

>TFW no Basque terrorist qt

gonna look for train girl tomorrow and seduce her lads wish me luck

take a picture for us

don't know why i replied you, i was gonna post that belgian revolutionary crazy girl, anyone remember her?

of her? that's creepy

Good lad. Godspeed

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

Oi let him live his delusion lad

My qt is one of the most popular girls and pretty much a normie

Only flaw I discovered is that her parents split up when she was 9

>No input specified
Site is alive right, RIGHT!?

Plenty folks turn out fairly normal after a split in the rents. Only thing to look out for is relationship with the stepdad because that can be straight up weird as fuck

Maybe I've browsed pol too much but single mom is a red flag, although most of them turn out to be okay

And no stepdad in the picture, in fact they are still officially married

if anyone is autistic it's her for looking at me like im leonardo dicaprio

what delusion m8? i consider myself a realist

How are you going to approach her if you find her?

i posted this a few threads ago

i would probably say i noticed her last week, and maybe ask what she was looking at. what would you say?

Thanks for the motivation, user. Really helps. If everything goes according to plan, I'll stay with my qt for about 3 days, then fly back home, finish my uni exams and spend about a month with her if I don't fuck up. And then find some sort of routine and that'll be it.

Ah pois. Não é todos os dias com alguém com sotaque de homem das cavernas aparece por aqui, eu sei.

>all conversations reached a dead end

My housemate was in a similar situation and you could never have expected to meet a nicer lass in all the world. Absolutely darling.
>Maybe I've browsed pol too much
I accidentally went there all of 4 seconds after /p/ autosuggested Cred Forums and that was still too much.

iktf

I mean I just had a really good chat with the main qt for days and she answers with a "Thank you^^"

Why are women like this

It's not women, senpai.
It's people getting bored for one reason or another. Learn to converse better

I take that as an indication that they're no longer interested, so I just move on to the next one 2bh.

It sucks that this shit happened with one of my qter qts, but oh well. I'm to blame, since I'm a boring cunt 2bh.

I wish I could but her english was so broken there isn't much I could do.

It's weird tho, she actually was the one pushing things forward for most of our convos.

>she actually was the one pushing things forward for most of our convos
Mine too, 2bh. But oh well.

There's a chance that she's a boring cunt herself and doesn't have much to say.