What is Canada? Is it even a real country?

What is Canada? Is it even a real country?

They still have the queen of England as their head of state and they pay royalties to the crown/monarch. They have a French minority.

Canada isn't a country, it's a British colony in denial. What's wrong with Canadians?

I believe most of the countries in the Anglosphere other than the US or India match your description 3bh.

An awfully large colony, at least.

>queen of England as their head of state
WRONG, every single time damn it

she is the queen of canada, who happens to also be the queen of these other countries

>queen of Canada

So they're more cucked than I thought... shame

WTF I HATE WWE NOW

Are you not a portugese colony in denial?

We used to be, now no. We speak Portuguese but we don't answer to portugual.

>embrace commonwealth heritage
>f-fucking cucks, you're just yanks in denial anyway! Drop the brit shit!
>don't embrace commonwealth heritage
>f-fucking cucks, you'd rather be yanks than have pride in your own history?

make up your mind you autistic freaks

She's the Queen of Canada, long may she reign

>> They are not a country because they do not renegade of their British and French heritage and based monarchy.

I don't see the logic.

you're cucks either way, sounds about right to me

They literally pay money to the British monarch, its not just about "muh heritage"

Long may she reign

Wait aren't all of us (Anglo) cucks to the queen?

>They literally pay money to the British monarch, its not just about "muh heritage"

I don't know about Canada but in Spain our monarchy is cheaper than French first and second minister.

Canadian citizens pay the monarch more than British citizens on average, its crazy

>but we don't answer to portugual.
And Canada doesn't answer to Britain...

They pay for monarchy and they are still a rich country. What a crazy people.

The monarch has to approve laws, through their Governor General in Canada.

They could be richer and have more control of their destiny if they became a republic

If anything Portugal is a Brazilian colony in denial.

I can't wait to vote for republic on the monarchy referendum which will definitely happen in the next 20 years.

People get raped routinely in your country as a matter of course and you're critiquing us?

God save the Queen and all of her realms.

>remove a cultural icon and replace her with some random person in a positition that literally has no power and is only used for ceremonies
we're free now!

Blasphemy.

You tuck that lip real fast, heretic, before I show where's the Queen's Guard.

*show you

ah yes another obsessed latin american

The Governor General gives royal ascent and it's purely tradition, you uncultured monkey.

Long may she reign.

meh Canada is technically a sovereign nation, albeit a very young one, it did not become independent of the British parliament until 1982. That's still a few years ahead of Australia and New Zealand which only finally did so in 1986. Historically speaking these are the very definition of colonies.

Having said that they really do own their future now even with the quirk of sharing a head of state, which does technically make them subjects and not citizens (unlike in a republic and whatever their dumb fuck laws may say about it) but in other than merely symbolic/ceremonial fucntions the monarcgy will never once again exercise power unless it is clearly in the benefit of their populations.

What's Canada? The case of a colony that for most of its history did trade freedom for security and is by all objective measure the better off for it.

For their future their French minority is far less of a pressing issue than American influence, for better or for worse Canada has become a satelite state to the Americans.

They still pay cuck checks, that means taxpayer money literally goes to a tucking British figurehead.

god save the queen t b h

Long may she reign