"Americans are all fat"

"Americans are all fat"
>finds out which country has the most Olympic medals on the planet
"I mean uh, Americans are all retarded"
>finds out the which country has the greatest share of the world's top universities, the most living Nobel laureates, and which country organized the only successful lunar landings
"Scratch that. What I meant to say is that Americans have no culture"
>finds out where the most popular films, songs, and television shows in his own country originated
>finds out he's reading and writing American English over the American internet right now
"Well the US lost the Vietnam War, so yeah they're the most powerful country on earth but that doesn't mean much"
>finds out how many battles America lost in the Vietnam War
"Oh for fuck's sake, they're literally perfect. They're better than my country in every relevant category on earth. Shart in mart?"

Other urls found in this thread:

college.harvard.edu/admissions/admissions-statistics
collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/
twitter.com/krvstel/status/782420716398444544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>t. Martin Sharter

Your country pumps millions into training those athletes, and your top universities are practically being funded by international students now.

mad lmoa

>t. apu streetshitter

>your top universities are practically being funded by international students now.

hahaha

well those aren't lies

80% of the athletes are black

70% of the students are asian

LOL

>Your country pumps millions into training those athletes
Sponsors do, the country doesn't

>american universities are so good that other universities get cucked out of funding because no one wants to go to them
>this is somehow a bad thing

>your top universities are practically being funded by international students now.
This is a myth exclusively promoted by retards who have obviously never stepped foot inside an elite American university. If you had the brainpower to operate at American standards and miraculously made it into an elite American university, you would already know that about 90% of admitted students are American.

>90% of admitted students are American.
And most of those are Poos and Chinks

Stop trying to claim achievements that aren't yours

I love the "America lost Vietnam" meme when most people conveniently forget that fact that we just didn't want to invest as much resources into it as Russia did.

college.harvard.edu/admissions/admissions-statistics

collegefactual.com/colleges/harvard-university/student-life/diversity/
Uh huh

Wow, you must really fail at logic
>The number of top level athletes dows not correlate to obesity in the general population
>The number of top level universities does not correlate with the academic performance of the general population
>popularity of media does not correlate with acomplishments in the fine arts or appreciation for folk traditions
>The number of battles won in a war does not necessarily determine the outcome (pyrrhic victory, war of atrition)

>deploy troops to prevent gommunist takeover
>gommunists take over
>i think we lost m8

>implying university isn't making us retarded
Go shart yourself mop

mad because you won't be able to cross the border soon, cholo?

>deploy troops to win battles
>win every single battle easily
>okay yeah your military's the shit but lmao gotta give it to the underdog m8

>americans are so dumb they need to go to extra school after graduating high school

Nope, I'll be crossing soon to vote then be on my way back you dumb hillbilly

I love the "America didn't lose in Vietnam" meme when most people conveniently forget that fact that America completely failed it's objective and accomplished absolutely nothing

How can Americans honestly think they won?

>when most people conveniently forget that fact that we just didn't want to invest as much resources into it as Russia did
That's even worse, youre saying all the money and human resources spent on the war were wasted considering you were just half-assing the whole thing. Stop making excuses to justify losing the war

>funded by international students now.
kek, moron

twitter.com/krvstel/status/782420716398444544

If you don't accomplish your political objective in a war, you've lost.

>Cambridge better than Oxford
"no"

>we won individual battles so that means we won the whole war.

How fucking dumb are you? They still fucking beat you despite your victories in open combat.

You lost. Just accept it. No one thinks less of America because you lost the Vietnam war. However people do think less of you when you bullshit yourselves and pretend you did win

>2016
>arguing about vietnam
i love Cred Forums

>no one thinks less of America becaus eyou lost
First day on the board, leaf?