I find a lot of eastern european countries creepy and scary. LIke serbia and albania...

I find a lot of eastern european countries creepy and scary. LIke serbia and albania. Something just seems off about those people

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0xfytG1o1gN
youtube.com/watch?v=eDc5jnrBD1A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=an3jJkRpZzs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwXcqyisdU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNHLPKCv3wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Serbian posters on here remind me of that Uncle your mother never ever wants over to visit. The kind who, when he's smoking and 12 year old you asks to try, he hands you the cigarette without hesitation and laughs his ass off when you cough.

Slavs aren't white

Everybody in the Balkans is creepy and scary.

Have you been to ether of those countries? Serbia is amazing. great people, great food, great culture. Albania... yeah albania is kinda creepy. i got hissed at a lot there.

My sister is dating a Serbian FOB and he literally looks exactly like the op pic. And like 6'2' and sometimes he makes fun of me and is really mean but then he'll slap my back and laugh like somehow that makes it ok

why would anyone voluntarily go into those countries?

Serbshits are extremely subhuman. Must be cleansed.

For adventure i guess. and its cheap. serbia is my favourite country ive been to.

You are just pussy ass bitch nigga

they are, but I still like them for being fun and unique

Vocaroo yourself saying that please

thats cuz albania a shit
/yourewelcome

Next time he comes over play the remove kebab and other serbian war songs and see how he reacts

vocaroo.com/i/s0xfytG1o1gN

i forgot the phrase half way in

>vocaroo.com/i/s0xfytG1o1gN
saving this desu

poosy ess bitch niggrrra

The Albanian who wanted to buy Cred Forums is the same Albanian who got a production license of some medicine in the US and raised its price by +5500% overnight last year.

everyone seems to forget he is half croatian aka pretty much serbian

>god-fearing orthodox christian
>subhuman
pick one leaf-man

dacian + croat == serb

seems gouda bruv

I don't think I've really ever met and talked with a Serb/Albanian. They seem like Russians without the self awareness.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᴹᶦᶜʳᵒˢᵒᶠᵗ'ˢ ᵂᶦᶰᵈᵒʷˢ 10™

Ebin

t. scrawny weak beta

Don't take it so seriously you emasculated cuck

Top quality post

>we wuz Dacians and shit

What did he mean by this

this

Albanians are bros.

You're right about about Serbia though. Most of Serbia looks like this

youtube.com/watch?v=eDc5jnrBD1A

balkan people are 100% banter

ww1 was a joke that autistic germans took too far

no jokes!

only war

the world shall be healed by the german spirit

> working at fast food place
> chill ass Serbian guy working there too
> we talk about eastern Europoor religion and shit
> he is always calm and peaceful
> one day he mentions there being about 20 other Serbs in the city
> I ask him about them
> his mood immiedietly gets dark
> gives me a stern disappointed look
> "you don't understand they just want to fight"
> mfw
He ended up going back to Serbia a little bit after I got fired so never heard from him again but it was a bit scary desu

>Be Serb
>Move to other country
>Complain how that country sucks and how Serbia is best
>Never move back to Serbia

>you will never be able to go back in time and help the Serbians cleanse Europe of disgusting Muslim converts

We are very cute actually.

>someone mentions albania

this
kek

Turks, why did you have to bring alboshits into balkans reeeee

U wot m8?

serves

Are Balkaniggers excited for President Hillary?

He's baiting.

Albanians are native to the Balkans. Serbs were escaped Russian slaves that invaded the Balkans in the middle age.

There's an albanian girl in my uni class, and she's quite attractive. Wtf, this isn't like my Cred Forums maymays!

yeah, Albo girls, like the rest of the balkans are amazing

my old neighbour was Balkan and he looked just like that pic. I'm sure he beat his wife, always heard them argue or maybe they just loved each other too much

xaxa Heilo my mame xis comondor Serbian
rad jugoslavian army dragon radomir jelenovic i am famas bandit and Serbian terorist i wint to distroy mericans and Turks and all world wit nukes i came wit moja sexy russian žona marina vaselisa jelenovic to merikan wi wi kom to Your cuntry to make big bombs wi wont to xir bom bom trax trax all american pix death blyat pax so suka merikan wi are scary komunist ind wi drink rakija wit bears and dance to kafana moja jedina kafana moja sudbina dont be scerd dance wit us hir drink sup do You like sup?? Do u like mi sexy wife marina ?? Miroslav hajde idimo sada moj sin take tis kolasnikov gun and kill tis fucking american James bond fbi tini agent dobro sine moj ..... Dobro dragi oče moj :) marina call vladimir and tell him we killed jemes bond and its safe now to attack american wit atomic nukes :) hahahahhaha hahaha hahahahhaha hhhahahahah now all world will be our marina hahaha da bice tako hahaha hahaha

Fucking americans movies all ways showing us like terorist and comereds the evil rad russians are coming

m.youtube.com/watch?v=an3jJkRpZzs

I like Serbians.

we are snuggly and cuddly

I know Serbian bro they showing us like this :(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwXcqyisdU

Fucking americans soon You all die

I wish to move to another country and see how would people react to my balkan presence.

do you drink alcohol? if yes then come here and we'll get drunk

I like this one more :)

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNHLPKCv3wM

what about romania and bulgaria and cyprus

I thought they came from our sorbs

Serbia and Albania are Southern Europe.

Eastern Europe is Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Romania and maybe the Balts.

What are we then? I like 'Central-Eastern' term

Central Europe.

Along with Germany, Czech, Slovakia, Switzerland, Austria etc..

I don't want to be grouped with Germans
This is Central-Eastern Europe

never trust a serb

Too bad, synekk