Which country would be the most omnibenevolent sole superpower?

Which country would be the most omnibenevolent sole superpower?

>sole superpower
>omnibenevolent

Canada

Finland

France is the only good potential superpower

Somalia

HOW ARE ABSOLUTISM, AND OMNIBENEVOLENCE, MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, ACCORDING TO YOU?

Switzerland, and Canada. Any other answer is just a meme

he doesn't mean exclusivity he means neither

I DO NOT COMPREHEND WHAT IT IS THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO COMMUNICATE.

The United States of America.

denmark, finland or norway seem appropriate also

If set right, I have no doubts that Africa and S. America could become a lasting force on Earth's history
>goddamn fuck amount of minerals
>lush agriculture and diverse medicinal plants
>fertile lands
>tropical weather ensures 24/7 resources
>high amount of forest animals
>land lock ensures fast travel

Compare that to China's floody flat lands, Japan's unferrtile soil, European mountains, and inhospitable American deserts

The only thing that they lack are oceanic resouces but who cares about that when you have the Nile and Amazon to supply fresh water.
That....and a civilized culture.
Or maybe that's the reason why they never advanced. Nature is so much in their favor that they never found the need to work as hard as the rest of the world, until they overrun.

Finland wants to secretly start an empire with Estonia and Hungary.

Don't trust Finns

The Eastern Republic of Uruguay, obviously

Any other answer is wrong

North Korea
>not wanting to live in something similar to a hive

Yes and no, it depends on how you define benevolence. Mexico for instance has never fough a war of aggresion in its history, retains a strictly pacifist foreign policy and is strictly non interventionist. For those of us who don't believe in the concept of necessary war this would be a better policy for a superpower to follow than the coalitions Canada for instance has partenered in alongside the US. On the other hand some might argue a live and let die attitude towards many refions could potentially be loger term more beneficial than SJW initiatives (eg Sweden) enabling brain drain on torn countries and ultimately providing a escape valve that may prolong crisis while at the same time benefiting economically from migration (whatever its other effects on the country) Iraq being the best example of both types of aproach combining for a result far worse for the country being helped and ultimately, it is arguable, those helping.

You really make an user think...

sorry my English is not perfect, I am from Sudan

If you're talking about historically, Indians undeniably the best.

Their ENTIRE history is being passive and not fucking over other nations even though they could plough right through them.

People have talk advantage of this of crse (Arabs, Persians, Greeks, brits etc etc)

Luxembourg

True... True.

India is literally bombing and invading Pakistan right now, Pajeet

yeah hindus are so peaceful amiright?

Pakis deserve it though. They're like rats next to a grain hut

>nobody says germany

Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen.