Do you like colombian girls?

Do you like colombian girls?

Yes, very much so

I went to barranquilla this one time. I met boys and girls. Both are cool af

No. Worse than Koreans when it comes to being shallow plastic monsters.
t. colombian

I like girls

Only TTL models

Body surgery =/= face surgery

Especially Heidy Pino

Nice did you stay in Prado neigborhood? I've never seen so many stunning girls in my entire life like I did there

I guess ass and boob implants don't count. Also people there botox their faces all the time m8. It's a shallow piece of shit country.

>It's a shallow piece of shit country
Are you talking about Korea or your own country?

Colombia :^)
Of course the two are so similar they're starting to broadcast shit tier kpop on tv there.

make sure to never come back you self-hating cuck. Also, what's holding you from renouncing the citizenship?

hmmm

Some may use botox but most people, mostly girls, already have nice lips

And western consumer culture isn't?

You're really going to shame when the Colombian diaspora keeps growing and is effectively 10% of the total population? The thing that makes that shit pile go round. Money, my Stockholm syndrome infected friend. I hope you signed up for military service if you're going to lecture me about 'muh patria' fucking faggot.

Are you a skilled immigrant or are you on refugee status? you kind of sound like someone who left the country due to external factors

Skilled immigrant.

Do you think we all suffer from stockholm syndrome just because we decide to stay rather than leave? hmmm, kind of defeatist on your part. There are lots of ways to get ahead legally in this place if you are smart/creative enough

Well you either had a silver spoon in your mouth since you were born or an idiot. I'm guessing from how triggered you are once somebody leaves that crab bucket and how blind you are to how shitty social mobility is you are it's probably the former.

What you don't know is that I've actually lived abroad and have visited multiple countries. You'll find similar issues EVERYWHERE, especially regarding social mobility. You're a cuck my man and that'll only change once you start to feel proud of what you are and the place you come frome and shaped the person you are today. I'm sure it wasn't Canada

>silver spooned confirmed
Push your shit tier fantasies on the dumb deluded sheep willing to stay trapped in that infernal machine you call a country. I for one am happy to no longer be propping up your degenerate excess.

not the same guy but being proud of a shit heap because some money bags like you tells him to is prime cuck behaviour

>some money bags
I'm not even a wealthy individual but it's simply impossible for me to not like the place I grew up in

that's really dumb, it means you think of objective assessments as a 'cuck' thing

It is not objective though. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and there are things about this place which not even Norway can offer and I'm sure you as a canadian , could say the same about Canada in some aspects

>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
really? this bullshit. like the other guy said you are kinda delusional. quality of life is fairly easy to track by most metrics.