Japanese are nigger of Asia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBvCkIDVFOI
youtube.com/watch?v=YxKRz5ffWRo
princeton.edu/~ies/IES_Studies/S61.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_Poles_during_the_Partitions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah senpai. It's the indoneshitstains

You do realize that the Middle East is still in Asia, right?

no, they are more like psychopathic killers of asia

I'd have to say that the bydlos from Russia are the niggers of Asia

This.

Oh God, don't even remind me. ME should just fuck off.

Japanese are the americans of asia.

Lets be friends! And I agree with your statement.

Japan is the germany of asia.
based pre ww2
cucked post ww2

Japan must apologize for its war-crimes.

>cucked
you mean prosperous and ethnically pure, right?
>inb4 still use fax machines
their own shortcomings, nothing to do with our influence.
Friends are cool :3

>Germany
>Ever been based
nice try hans, but destroying or coming close to destroying Western civilization with the Romans, Martin Luther, WW1, and then WW2 does not make you "based", it makes you a """special""" autistic child.

>Martin luther
he was right
>ww1
austria's fault
>ww2
pretty much churchill's fault
also you had no reason being in this war.

Japan did nothing wrong

and of course france's fault for humiliating and virtually enslaving the german people by the versailles treaty

>declares war on US
>"you had no reason being in this war"
hmm..really makes you think

i wish i was bbc

he only declared war because he had to, since you were at war with japan.
Do you actually think hitler wanted to fight the UdSSR in the east and the USA in the west?
he wasn't that stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=CBvCkIDVFOI

A nigger is the personification of entropy.

youtube.com/watch?v=YxKRz5ffWRo

see

>the average american thinks that germany was a thread to them, if they hadn't interfered.
doesn't surprise me though, the average american today thinks that ISIS is a threat to them.

do you actually think, hitler declared war on the US because he was a warmonger?

t. voltaireposter

Ignore him, WW2 was France and Hitler. Versailles raped Germany, and then it paved the way for Cred Forums's wet dream.

If we're talking about every east of the ME, indians are the niggers of asia. But if we don't include india then it is probably like vietnamese or something

hitler's dream of "more lebensraum" in the east surely didn't help but besides the versailles treaty it was especially churchill. Germany had no intention of attacking the the UK, but churchill was predetermined to go all out against germany. He declined several peace offerings from germany and when he realized that he was gonna lost the war he tried to claw the USA into the war.

even though you could say the war against the UdSSR was gonna happen nonetheless. If hitler hadn't been the agressor it would've been stalin.

Versailles was lenient, it was the German autism that triggered them. They lost """German""" territory that wasn't ethnically German - and hence wasn't eligible for being part of Germany under the German's own ethnic definition of nationalism - had military restrictions imposed on them that freed up the German budget, the article 231 was American-origin and certainly can not be accorded to France, and the Germans received more money in loans from the Americans that they defaulted on than they ever received in reparations
>WE
>WUZ
>OPPRESSED
germans are the niggers of europe, you should have been carved up into small states that could no longer destroy Western civilization in fits of autistic rage.

>I shall destroy all of Central Europe and kill tens of millions of people
>No surprise, the Austrians were Germans, and the Germans with their autistic rage declared war on everyone, then sobbed when they lost and blamed teh jooz.
>Always somebody else's fault, just like the Africans blaming racism

Naw, they're the Germans of Asia; ordnung-obsessed workers with weird fetishes having made repeated attempts to destroy the continent.

>and the Germans received more money in loans from the Americans that they defaulted on than they ever received in reparations
which were the only reason why germans could have an ok live, while paying the reperations.
when black friday happened the us didn't give any more loans and the reperations showed their true impact.
there were significant german populations in those lost territories, which after it was given to poland became oppressed, displaced and killed.

>I shall destroy all of Central Europe
stupid. central europe was only destroyed because angloniggers interfered in a war they shouldn't have been in (like now in the middle east, you subhumans are the scurge of the earth)
WW1 was stupid and we should have left austria-hungary alone in this shit, but i guess germans were too loyal for their own good.
Well, the jooz are responsible for bolshevism, so there's that.

Phillipines is the nigger of asia

Irrelevant
The Germans received more money in reparations than they ever paid out, and had to endure some problems at the end after their free ride, and after purposefully crashing their economy in the early 1920s to make their situation look more dire. And yet they STILL complain about being shorted. Only the mentally challenged could manage to receive in positive sums nearly 20 billion reichsmarks in effective reparations from the Americans and yet still wind up an economic basket case.

So too, they were """""oppressed"""" by the treatment of their minorities in Poland when they themselves tried to exterminate the Poles, and when the Germans tried to destroy Poland by economic warfare in 1925. Its no surprise that the "economically desperate" Germans immediately chose to economically harm themselves, just to attempt to attack Poland.

princeton.edu/~ies/IES_Studies/S61.pdf

Only Germans or Africans could manage something like that; get vast amounts of money pumped in via welfare from hard-working Americans but still go bankrupt and chimp out against civilized nations.

Also;

>Germans blaming de jooz for communism
TOP KEK
This is the same people who has been responsible for every time communism has advanced, be it Karl Marx, Lenin's train to Russia, or losing Eastern Europe to the USSR.

You're right at least in that the British are subhumans, Germans are just autistic barbarians.

>when they themselves tried to exterminate the Poles
citation needed
the governments of 1919-1933 were shit, i agree. it was brought into power by communist jews.
>welfare
those were loans, you do know the differene, don't you?
>Karl Marx
he was a german citizen, so what? first of all he was a jew.
>losing Eastern Europe to the USSR
maybe that's because "hard working americans" pumped billions of dollars into the sovjet regime, so that they can defeat germany.

lol unlike niggers, there's actually few of us outside our country.
why not phillipine? basically the same people but actually flood western countries like a vermin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanisation_of_Poles_during_the_Partitions
>welfare, loans
same thing, the Germans treated it as such; they have no respect for property and its attendant civilized values
>Trying to push asides the fact that Germany created communism by blaming it on its founder having Jewish blood
You're still responsible Hans.
Also you shouldn't have stolen our money and opened up Europe to the Soviets if you were going to complain about losing to the USSR.

>Middle East
>niggers
Back to school, retard. And despite geographically they are in Asia their culture has nothing to do with Indonesians or Chinese.