Apologize for racemixing with the savage natives and producing sudaca trash, Spain and Portugal

Apologize for racemixing with the savage natives and producing sudaca trash, Spain and Portugal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/philippines-president-tells-obama-can-go-to-hell-in-new-tirade.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t.

why couldn't bongs just have colonized those countries instead and wipe out the natives

fuck spain for producing mestizo trash

>muh anglo colonies!!!1!

spaniards and portuguese are moor rapebabies. it's in their blood to racemix

Did the Brits racemix en masse with the Indians, Niggers or Natives in their colonies?

No. Because they were smart.

this

inb4 a bunch of American flags getting triggered (friendly reminder chicanos are not real americans, or any other spics for that matter) :^)

And faggots

They brought their own women from the UK.

Some Brits did racemix but it was on a scale far, far less than Spaniards and Portuguese.

Not horny enough

ftfy

all sudacas should hang from trees

You should join them.

But we won't. Why so bitter gringo? Your people won't fuck to save themselves which makes them Darwinian losers by default. Don't you racists care about superiority?

When all spics are finally wiped off the face of this earth, I can die in peace.

>sudacas

CHI

CA

>tfw volunteered with the minutemen in AZ and saw a spic collapsed and slowly dying of dehydration in the sonaran desert in AZ once
>drove away

Good riddance .

honestly I feel bad for the people of pure european descent who live in kekxico

>Why didn't they GENOCIDE all natives xDxD

Unitedstatesian """""""""""""""""""civilized"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" folk.

Why?
They live better off and happier than the average american...

Even nigger-tier Africa is safer than that shithole called Latin America.

That same rhetoric is used by your elite behind closed and sometimes not so closed doors.

>scared as fuck for being reconquered
>the only thing that you can do is shitpost on Cred Forums

jesus fuck what the fuck is wrong whit you americans? look at this pic all have your name

I know lad, don't remind me about it.

the reason of segregation and discrimination has its roots in human psychology, since every species have an innate prejudice for members of other species

latin americans are not classified as a sentient species, barely having any resemblance to modern human beings

as such, the continent should be cleansed and stripped from any sort of primitive organizations

>enjoy your burger fatty, it could be the last one
nice finishing touch

Can confirm

It's called a war, you play a big part on this and yet continue to deny any responsibility. Once Trump is defeated and your dumb fuck alt right party dies down you're going to have to come to terms that regardless of what happens in latin America your country is going to shit because rather than come up with sane, rational solutions you've decided to waste your time playing edgy white supremacist on the internet. You deserve whatever's coming to you.

CONQUERE'D

>Iberian colony: Guaranteed mediocrity, chance to move to a better country
>French colony: Guaranteed shithole, you'll probably die during childhood, no chance of running away
>Anglo colony: Hit or miss, live on a first world or die of starvation

At least iberian colonies give you a chance to improve

Like niggers actually counted their dead

cant wait

well what do you expect
>send psychopathic spaniards to rape blood thirsty aztecs
results in the most hyper violent people ever. Even honduras has a higher homicide rate then iraq during the invasion. Gangs like ms13,latin kings and cartels come to mind

> take blacks as slaves, kill the smart ones and breed the strongest ones together and the psyopathic white master rapes some of them

results in literal tard strength,dumb violent people.

>take the worst convicts known to UK, banish them to australia (hell on earth)

results in violent mouthy alcoholic racists.

>take dumb violent englishmen in america, they revolt to resonable demands by UK

results in school shootings and bullshit wars and muh freedoms.

>violent anglo saxons go to Britian and oppress celts

results in the english colonizing the world and creating americans and aussies.

It seems anything that european blood touches be it blacks or natives or full bloods result in super violent people

realizing europeans were the first to bring multiculturalism and race mixing on a large scale first.

400 yrs later, cry about it

kek

Because they were too bussy fucking sheeps.

You should know better Pedro

>By 1999, Hispanics accounted for 47% of all gang members, Blacks 31%, Whites 13%, and Asians 7%.[19]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang

seems like latinos are the bigger niggers, no wonder trump called you all rapists you rape babies.
I wonder why people get butt mad about muslims but forget about latin and slavic garbage

>that pic
Why the fuck does everyone on this board give polaks a fucking pass?

hey do we say latinos are kown white?
granted 33% are full blooded
but mestizios are usually more euro blood then native, have european names,follow christianity,speak a european tongue and behave as such.
theres really nothing native about them, they dont speak aztec,do blood rituals and what not.

they are basically like whites with 1/8 Cherokee blood like in USA.

Latinos that consider themselves white are self loathing cucks that need to neck themselves.

this. I wonder this too. The only thing I can think of is just racism and xenophobia desu. And I hate throwing that word espcetically sjws raped the word.

In europe when you break the numbers down, slavics typically poles and russians and gypsies are the real trouble makers then blacks in 3rd. Muslims come in fourth but tend to be the foucus along with blacks.

how so explain desu

>Muh poles are scum, déport them but keep Ahmed and Mamadou because I need to suck their dick

Fuck off Paki, in France prisons we have 2/3 shitskins living in it

Poles are from Europe so they are welcome, but shitskins are much more numerous in prisons and in welfare administrations...

By the way they are invading my place, so fuck off leftard scum

>spain
>white
Africa begins at the Pyrenees.

because its an america centric website and everything is based off race over there

dam you alt right are emotional like feminists. I never implied that they should stay when they offend. I said they seem to get the most heat despite not being the most trouble some group. NO wonder people call you racist. SInce you ignore their crimes, maybe you will if the blacks and arabs do but doubt it.
But hey least they are in prision, how come poles and gypsies arent in prsion too?

>By the way they are invading my place, so fuck off leftard scum

hurr durr everyone that disagrees with me is left wing. Bitch when it comes to muslims you become a dick sucking feminist fag so fast.....or is that being french

also that graph is highly misleading to be fair. Its the total number not per capita, its only counting foreign born so a lot of the blacks and pakis that infest London would be 2nd generation and wouldnt show up in those stats

GOOD MORNING!!!

Spanish people are qt
They are a good people to racemix with unlike ugly anglos

then wouldnt the arguement be more not immigration but ghettoization, since its the western born acting out since they grow up with chavs since their parents move to the cheap ghetto parents when ariving in the country.

Like I heard that glasow or parsily despite like no immigrants and smaller then london it has way more gangs and known for its numerous stabbings

delet this paddy

I mean theres Polish gangs in Ireland but you dont even hear of them probably because the Irish gangs do a lot more things
The main reason nobody (ont Cred Forums) complains about them is because they're white and they dont do crimes that work up a lot of emotion like rape or random beatings/muggings. Its usually organised crime such as prostitution that they commit

Apologize for your disgusting past with slavery and colonialism, Mr Smith.

>whole USA as an English colony
>Canada & USA completely disregarded as French colonies
gr8 map, totally unbiased

You want me to apologise for my ancestors getting sum of that gud brown puçy and being normies instead of sperglords?

Slavs mostly do metal steally and weapon smuggling, so nobody care.

Shitskins do assault on frenchmen, rape, violent theft and roaming in the streets completly on drugs.

By the way they cry all the time about irrelevant shit like muh slavery, and invade my place.

By the way nobody care about muh racism because we don't like shitskins and don't care about libtards BS about diversity.

Islam is à pedo cult, so we use any argument we can to ban it.

By the way you really deserve your beloved Justin Trudeau, a butt licking idiot who is ready to drop his pants in Front of Abdul to be seen as enlighted is really représentative of your mindset.

You have to go back.

Nah my grands parents are ethnically french ;-D

But fuck you Abdelkader

Ah yes, who could forget Mr and Mrs Wojcik. Some fine frenchmen right there.

Doesn't change the fact my grands parents are 100% french since the year the Brittanny duchy is part of France.

Now Swen Mahmoud N'Gawe, could you simply self déport yourself ?

Whatever you say, Grezgorz.

>be XV century Iberian in the New World
>find qt big booty brown jungle girl
>activate glorious Conquistador charm
>nativas instantly open their legs and give you many children

>be XV century Anglo in the New World
>find qt tribal girl
>activate Germanic "charm"
>she laughs at your pathetic attempt to seduce her
>drop spaghetti
>entire native tribe laughing at you for being a autistic snownigger
>genocide them to hide the fact you're socially retarded

Latinas are top tier women tho

sayin anything to ban something. well no principles there. keep suckin bibis dick goyim
trudeau is a proud frenchie that can ko your precious holande n putinsince he actually boxed

Apoligizing for USA? kek. Fuck you and fuck your whole country.
You're all dumb fucks that ought to be killed. Nothing is worth to be saved from that place.

This

And bump

The new world was an error and should be carpet bombed to ashes as a whole, really

This
Though most other Portuguese colonies are just as bad desu

d-dad?

southern cone is ok, but why don't you want to nuke Bolivia ?¿Peru?Colombia?Mexico?

Angola was probably one of the best African colonies until we fucked off, though. You can tell that usually Angolan emigrants are a lot calmer and chimp out a lot less than the Brit colonies' negroes. Luanda was called the Paris of Africa for quite some time.

Now Paris is the Paris of Africa.

South Americans aren't Latins you fucking zipperhead

it was fun tho

>iberians created this

Vetonnes did

This.

We didn't even take women on boats with us.

this. Also guaranteed the rage against anglos

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/04/philippines-president-tells-obama-can-go-to-hell-in-new-tirade.html