Britain has the biggest Empire ever at the time

>Britain has the biggest Empire ever at the time
>Gets defeated by an army of poor humble American farmers
>The new country becomes better than England

Wow I guess Great Britain isn't so great after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they shouldn't have destroyed it by joining ww2

>be murka
>get shot

The Empire sacrificed herself in one last final battle to defeat pure evil and save humanity once and for all.

RIP, British Empire. You died fighting for what was right.

britain may have had a big empire but it's land army was always very small
at the time of independence they only had parts of canada and some carribean as their "biggest empire"
and because spain and france were bigger at the time their naval power was kept in check so that whatever did get to america was as much as they could salvage which wasn't a lot
technically it was britain that was being bullied all the time

>to defeat pure evil
kek, stay brainwashed boy

>be Brazilian
>get mugged, maybe tortured to death in prison

There needs to be an anime where Britain is the wise, powerful, matriarchal custodian of peace, and a power-hungry Germany is corrupted by black magic and ramps up to fuck everyone's shit up.

Britain gathers a coalition and stands up to evil Germany and his allies. There's a long and complicated battle, but Germany is defeated, but Britain put so much effort into the battle, she has depleted her tremendous power. Her son takes over as the mighty custodian of the world.

Also, Germany spends a lot of the battle totally battering France, and nearly killing Poland.

>be German

>british empire brought down by a starving indian wearing loinclothes

>america """"DEFEATED"""" britain

>evil
did you get your history education from the CoD nazi-zombie mode?

STOP BULLYING US

japanese are naziboos.

Britain lost The War of Independence; America lost Vietmeme. It all evens out.

>be American
>become sick
>recieve medical bill
>sell house or die

>be German

>be American
>become Hispanic

The German military literally had skull and cross bones on their hats. Their colour scheme was red, white and black. They genocided 40 million people. They were lead by Hitler.

Yes... I would say Germany were the bad guys.

The allies had red, blue and white (good guy colours), we saved friends who were being attacked, and our leader was a fat, jolly alcoholic.

It's incredibly obvious which side was the good side and which side was the bad side during WWII.

They should of joined but they shouldn't of chose the wrong side

fug wrong post

kek

>Germany is corrupted by black magic
I seem to remember seeing an anime when I was a teenager where something sort of like that did happen. But it was only a side detail to the main plot though.

Its also incredibly obvious which side of your mom is the good side during bedtime

>They genocided 40 million people
first off, that wasn't a genocide.
2nd: the war on the western front was never intented to happen, the anglos were forcing it on germany.
3rd: the war against the soviet union was pretty much a humanitarian war, considering how much people suffered under communism (the UdSSR would have lost much sooner if UK and USA didn't support them)
>SS-skull
The Skull is the reminder that you shall always be willing to put your self at stake for the life of the whole community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totenkopf
>colours
are you serious?
>churchill
war criminal hellbend on killing the entire german population.
>USA
good guys let hundred thousands of german POWs starve and die from disease in the rheinwiesenlager
also threw thwo nuclear bombs on japanese civilians.

I'm not claiming the nazis were good guys, but they weren't worse than their enemies.

this whole post..... just supreme wew la

the redpill is hard to swallow

You nuked the wrong country. There should have been two nuclear bombs on Germany.

god I'll be happy to fight the anglosphere together with russia and china in ww3

Third time's the charm, eh, mein freund?

First two were just practice runs.

If Germany fights anybody, they'll be doing it alongside ISIS.

History is written by the victors. One man's genocide is another man's collateral damage.

you cant even fight your mom's Somali pimp

dude poland could take you 1v1. your population is aging out. maybe check yourself before you rek yourself for a third time.

I like it.

I'll be happy when Germany reenacts the Thirty Years War but swaps Catholics with Muslims and Protestants with people that want to be attacked by Muslims for some inexplicable reason.

I'm not saying it's happening soon :^)
maybe I'll watch my grandsons fighting the good fight.

This anime already exists, it's called Lord of the Rings.

If you have grandsons senpai.
Your population is one of the fastest aging in the world. Get off of Cred Forums and creampie women you utter autist.

i bloody despise germans even today with all the muslims

and they always have an inferiority complex with you

they're going to destroy europe a third time i can already tell

>I'm not claiming the nazis were good guys, but they weren't worse than their enemies.

>nazis systematically torture and kill millions of jews, fight a war, and commit war crimes
>allies fight a war and commit war crimes

Gee, I sure wonder which side is worse.

you destroyed europe the secound time
>nazis systematically kill millions of jews
hard evidence to support that claim is virtually nonexistent.

literally don't give a shit about jews

it's more the retarded expansionism and german supremacism

>retarded expansionism
>coming from the UK
????
>german supremacism
am deutschen wesen soll die welt genesen

>retarded expansionism
>coming from the UK
>????

The UK has had the exact same territory in Europe for over 400 years. If you want to complain about us conquering other people go ahead I guess.

Meanwhile Germany
>SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
>GOT TO START A WAR EVERYTIME I CAN
>FUCK THE UK I ONLY HAVE FOUR COLONIES THIS ISN'T ENOUGH
>AUSTRIA HUNGARY STRONG WE NEED TO FIGHT RUSSIA AND SERBIA MORE MORE MORE
>LOL INVADING POLAND AND DESTROYING A 1000+ YEAR OLD CIVILISATION IS A GREAT THING DO YOU EVEN REDPILL BRO?

>do you even IRONPILL bro?
*wears a rag and hanes underwear in public like a homeless person*

Pretty much every country did this.
only starting in the 20th century when we started a war the whole world started to team up against us and then call us evil because of all the mayhem this caused.
Since we lose, of course, when the whole world is against us, and history is written by the victors, germany gets portrayed as the incarnation of evil.
what do you think people would think about america or capitalism today, if communism won.

Literally no country wanted a war in 1939 besides Germany.

>hurr the victors write history
Yeah but that doesn't change the fact you began it does it? And that's after massive territorial concessions, making Germany even larger than pre-WW1.

You lost Vietnam too.

To be fair, germany invaded poland because the german minority in the newly polish territories were being dislocated and lynched.
But today nobody would give a fuck if germany invaded poland without the france and anglos freaking out.

germany probably would've fought on the eastern front either way, since the soviets were pushing towards the west.

>The Empire sacrificed herself in one last final battle to defeat pure evil and save humanity once and for all.
ayyy what anime is that

Two important distinctions to make are that 1 - I don't care that Australia was part of it and lost and that 2 - I am not my country.