/v4/ thread? /v4/ thread

/v4/ thread? /v4/ thread.

How are you doing? Any cool shit happening in your cunt? And why the hell are they cutting grass in October?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balt/

nonononono, no /balt/ conquerors allowed

>Any cool shit happening in your cunt?
the leader of one of the opposition parties, and perhaps the biggest(loudest) criticiser of Fico might get his MP mandate revoked, it's up to constitutional court now, i think
dunno if it's cool shit, but it certainly is important, the other big name in that party gave up his mandate in september after he had a car accident with a pedestrian who died afterwards, so this might be a too big of a blow to the opposition

damn daniel. sounds like some grimy shit is going on in Slovakia land. what consequences might that have for your politics?

in here the presidential campaigns are for some reason already on the go and man, there is even more retards candidating than ever. don't even know who to vote for desu, I just hope Zeman goes for one more term.

I don't know if it's cool or not but I find it hillarious. We had a vote about where the question was: "Do you agree to the following: the Europian Union without the approval of the Hungarian Parliament be allowed to prescribe the intoduction of non-Hungarian citizens to Hungary?"
The vote in the end was not valid since about 45% of the people went to vote. The best part is that in the end all the political parties believe it was a success for them, and a faliure for the other parties. The governing party says it was succesful since more than 97% of the valid votes said no and as such they won. The opposition says that they won, since "they" managed to make the vote invalid.

>what consequences might that have for your politics?
worst case scenario he gets his mandate revoked and then the party will have few noteworthy people, so i think from the 11% they got in march they will go down to about 5-6%, they are a christian conservative party so imo 2-4% for SaS and the rest will disperse between Smer, SNS, Most-Hid, Kotleba, KDH, Boris Kollar and irrelevant parties, and then in 2020 we will get a SNS lead coalition
best case scenario, he keeps his mandate and hopefully doesn't lose too many voters, and in 2020 we might get a SNS lead coalition
SNS is basically Smer-SD 2.0

>there is even more retards candidating than ever
there is never a low supply of retards it seems, isn't there some army man candidating? some czech anons were pretty hopeful about him
>I just hope Zeman goes for one more term.
yeah, sometimes status quo is the right solution

LUL. At least you ain't getting cucked by the European parliament; disinterest seems to work just like dissent. Thank god we have Zeman and our good cops are beating the shit out of refugees, otherwise they would want to actually live here.
Eh, I know a couple of those names but I know fuckall about Slovak politics, sorry bro. But I do get what you mean. Still, probably not much lost by gutting a Christian party right?

I know who you mean, IIRC he candidated the last time but I haven't heard about him going for it this year. He would be a cool choice, but I dunno about his political abilities.

All the hate on Zeman is basically Czech leftists crying because their candidate didn't win the elections. Zeman is pretty much Trump in that he doesn't give a fuck and all the press is unashamadly turned against him.

They do whatever they want, though in this case at least they're doing the right thing. I've no love for the governing party, but at least they get shit done when they. It's just that the whole vote was a farce in the first place since even if it had been valid it would not have any meaningful effect for the EU.

>Still, probably not much lost by gutting a Christian party right?
much will be lost if they are gone, they have been a big help and are buddies with SaS which is the best party we have, also we might be getting an antifa party so SaS might lose some votes there, slovak politics in a nutshell is - everybody is lying, everybody is stealing, some more and much more obviously than others, Sulik is the only hope in slovak politics atm

>antifa party

hungary take us please! nem nem soha!

funded by Open Society Foundation no less

At least you got some hope.
> everybody is lying, everybody is stealing, some more and much more obviously than others
Welcome to Hungarian politics. Though according to Business Insider your goverment is better at it than ours.

Sorry about the whole "Soros" thing :(

he is not a demigod that funds everything there is sizable number of other wealthy people / organizations like him

This is going to 404 again isn't it?

there wasn't one when i made the thread so it might as well

shit thread
shit op
shit slovaks
saged

you bumped it tho

what is Jan Slota doing these days, slovaks? is he ok? when will he finally come to Budapest?

someone accused him of giving roofies to teen girls and raeping them
i also heard his tank driver's licence has been revoked

he is enjoying life with his magyar wife and syrian accountant

is suicide truly painless?

>tfw everyone is dissing Jobbik

no but being you must be pain too, so

they've been out-right-winged by fidesz, they've lost their appeal

but wait, the last thing I knew was that he was in charge for suspecting pedophilia...what's up with that?

they would be pretty cool if they dropped that turanism islamism and trianon butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

relaxing

i think the wind's blown the top of my chimney again
because i can hear it blowing down the chimney

oh no

yes, it also brings on many changes

Wish I could bully femanon just one more time.

Only fucking Mexico is above us. Never thought its that bad

i ask myself why am I sober

have you been drinking?

>With a population of only 750, Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza is the football club from the smallest village in history to qualify to the top level of a football league in Europe (former record was held by FK Chmel Blšany).

Then go fucking drink, faggot. On my way home I passed two homeless, disgusting, drunk polacks passed on the pavement. My god you're pathetic.

I am not sober
fuck you

how the fuck would you be able to tell a passed out man's nationality? go lie in another thread you literal nigger

why are arbas alawyas so mad? it's so obvious you aren't french

nope le weed is the anwser for me, booze is shit desu

Am good, someone gib attentions to koter!
Also koter become nice and cold, nothing to interesting tho. We don't have grass, that's just machinery.

because I know them, retard, I see them everyday, always fucking drunk, and I hear them talk.

your sober because you haven't been drinking

MYSTERY SOLVED

Is this guy really considered a hero in Hungary?

I know he led the Protestants against the Habsburgs after the Emperor decided to be a faggot. But he also sold out to the Ottomans, helped besiege Vienna, attacked Christian towns for the Turks, and later lived in exile in Turkey. It seems to me that he was a filthy traitor, to be quite honest family. Yet whenever I look up his name on the internets, they claim he was a patriot. What kind of a patriot would sell out to the Saracens?

I'm asking because I'm writing a short story and plan to use him as a villain, so any Magyar, feel free to give me reasons not to.

he is polish

i'm cooking goulash over the weekend. wanna cook it with me?

sure

frankly you're going to anyway so you might as well be enthusiastic about it

your short story is going to fucking suck
that's quite a reason not to

Yes and no

he had some good intents

Hi

hiya

>ywn see the first season of True Detective for the first time ever again

magyar cigany

Probably, but I still get paid to do this so nyaa~ desu ne

>revolt against the Habsburgs because they oppress Protestants
>join the Turks who oppress all Christians, including Protestants
Seems pretty silly to me.

Did he pillage his own countrymen too? Because he definitely had to besiege a bunch of castles, and most of the nobles didn't support him.

tót kiraly :D

I love all of you

Troll honfi vagy remélem:D

cook-alongs are always welcome

I want to visit visegrad group

Turks didn't opress christians regarding religion, they actually didn't give a fuck as long as they payed the taxes for not being muslim.

come here mate, you are welcome

just read in news serbs send refugees to hungary fence, what a cunts

Thank you Poland you are my greatest ally

I want to visit NZ

deceased fiber