All urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!uAlkmI6Z!zxkXFKLWGyEApz0n7OlLow
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Being here makes me feel cool >///<

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

Loneliness and poor life choices, but mostly loneliness.

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

drinking alone, looking for something interesting.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

IF it makes you feel better user, I would risk my life to save you. I don't hold my life to such high regard, and I would do anything for you. There is other people in the world just like me.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

What her name is?

Kayden King
Kayden King

She's nameless. I have a clothed pic of her, if you want it.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

What are you doing here user?
That's a good question. I'll try to think about it at least tomorrow, if not for a week or more.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

shitposting

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Hiding from the fact that my life is a shambles and I have no friends. And even here I don't fit in.

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

YOUR LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES

FIXED.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

And even here I don't fit in.

David Nelson
David Nelson

Thanks. Thank you for fixing a really minor grammar error (or possibly even typo) in all fucking caps. It truly is cruise control for cool.

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

mega.nz/#F!uAlkmI6Z!zxkXFKLWGyEApz0n7OlLow

Can someone confirm if this is her?
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

man I'm right there with you. Even on fucking Cred Forums I don't fit in.

Except /tg/. Those are my people. I just can't hang there for my perennial lack of games hurts worse than my general loneliness

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

Thanks fam. It's good to hear I'm not alone in feeling alone.

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

It's not her

Justin James
Justin James

What I'm doing here, asking for tits...
Tits or gtfo!

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

she's just unknown right

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

in no way could switching 'IN' to 'A' be considered a typo, accept the fact you suck faggot

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

looking for something new to fap to, you can only find so much on other sites until you are just finding copies of what you already fapped to.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Looks like her with more weight. Thanks user

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

dying slowly, hoping for a meme that makes me feel again.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

I don't know if that makes me feel better. That is a very nice gesture but I doubt me, you or anyone is really worth saving. I don't really think human life has much value, and I have reached a point where I try to be numb to it all. I try my best to be above all my anxieties and try to put purpose into my life in school, friendships ect. But there's always that dark cloud over me that makes me wonder if all this is really worth it.

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

well that's most retard we'll see in this thred, i'm almost positive.

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

Any n-channel MOSFET rated over 5V VDS would work. It is a pretty low voltage input and low current circuit but R5 needs to be connected to proper DC bias , or otherwise V+ pf amplifier will be ground, causing the output to be permanently low and your dubs to be improperly checked.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit