What are you doing here user?

What are you doing here user?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!uAlkmI6Z!zxkXFKLWGyEApz0n7OlLow
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being here makes me feel cool >///

Loneliness and poor life choices, but mostly loneliness.

drinking alone, looking for something interesting.

IF it makes you feel better user, I would risk my life to save you. I don't hold my life to such high regard, and I would do anything for you. There is other people in the world just like me.

What her name is?

She's nameless. I have a clothed pic of her, if you want it.

>What are you doing here user?
That's a good question. I'll try to think about it at least tomorrow, if not for a week or more.

shitposting

Hiding from the fact that my life is a shambles and I have no friends. And even here I don't fit in.

>YOUR LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES

>FIXED.

>And even here I don't fit in.

Thanks. Thank you for fixing a really minor grammar error (or possibly even typo) in all fucking caps. It truly is cruise control for cool.

mega.nz/#F!uAlkmI6Z!zxkXFKLWGyEApz0n7OlLow

Can someone confirm if this is her?
jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com

man I'm right there with you. Even on fucking Cred Forums I don't fit in.

Except /tg/. Those are my people. I just can't hang there for my perennial lack of games hurts worse than my general loneliness

Thanks fam. It's good to hear I'm not alone in feeling alone.

It's not her

What I'm doing here, asking for tits...
Tits or gtfo!

she's just unknown right

in no way could switching 'IN' to 'A' be considered a typo, accept the fact you suck faggot

looking for something new to fap to, you can only find so much on other sites until you are just finding copies of what you already fapped to.

Looks like her with more weight. Thanks user

dying slowly, hoping for a meme that makes me feel again.

I don't know if that makes me feel better. That is a very nice gesture but I doubt me, you or anyone is really worth saving. I don't really think human life has much value, and I have reached a point where I try to be numb to it all. I try my best to be above all my anxieties and try to put purpose into my life in school, friendships ect. But there's always that dark cloud over me that makes me wonder if all this is really worth it.

well that's most retard we'll see in this thred, i'm almost positive.

Any n-channel MOSFET rated over 5V VDS would work. It is a pretty low voltage input and low current circuit but R5 needs to be connected to proper DC bias , or otherwise V+ pf amplifier will be ground, causing the output to be permanently low and your dubs to be improperly checked.