Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums,

I frequently masturbate to my sister's panties
Now she is pregnant and claims to be a virgin
Is she lying?
Or did I lannister her?

you'll find out when they do the routine blood and dna tests. Your parents will be proud

i hope you die fucking bastard

Best thing is, nobody will believe that he fapped with her panties. They'll believe he raped her, maybe rendered her unconscious or something. Prepare your anus, OP.

>your weak seed is even capable of reproducing
>your sister found a real man who put his benis inside her

which is more likely

pretty much this. better start punching her belly and "accidentally" tripping her down stairs. Or put sprigs of parsley in her panties so she induces a miscarriage naturally. You'll figure it out

> "... Now she is pregnant and claims to be a virgin ..." ;

Hallelujah, the Lord be praised - it's a blessed miracle.

Blame the Holy Spirit.

Yes, everyone knows that when a child is born, they routinely DNA test all siblings of the mother

Are you fucking trolling?

This is absolutely GENIOUS. She will give birth to black jesus christ!

This was my exact first thought, kek
Can't go wrong

lol. the fetus gets tested for a number of routine genetic defects etc as a matter of course. That includes detailed dna showing parentage as part of the genetic and blood profile. You're clearly a product of the amerifat educational system if you were unaware of this.

Medfag here.

Scientifically speaking, you're doomed.

Semen not only is effective to up 2-5 days after ejaculation; it can easily find its way with a small amount of moisture (google for motility).

>TL;DR: you knocked her up and DNA will confirm it. Be ready for child support, daddy. And no, don't even think to murder your illegitimate son. Next time don't fall for Cred Forums memes like the "Hurr Durr Masterbate to Sis Panties".

Unless they already have his dna on record, how would they even be able to identify it as his?

Imagine some medic staff wtf'ing over results "OMG why does baby's DNA appear identical to his family's?"

>Also: congrats, OP! You became a father by masturbation. Wikipedia's Motility page will explain how you scored a baby without having actual sex (what a moron).

Just gonna leave this here

Is your sister called Maria?
No man, I'll just give it to you straight away; your sister had a BIG BLACK THROBBING COCK in her vagina.
Your cum didnt do shit except for being disgusting like the degenerate faggot you AND your sister are

Then what if the baby resembles her brother instead of a black chimp?

Lets just agree that whatever comes out of it, it has to be neutered fast before it can reproduce

But jesus was black o_O

Unless she put them on IMMEDIATELY after you jizzed in them, you didn't get her knocked up.

How long do you fuckers think sperm survive outside the body?

>neutered

Ameritard spotted.
Instead of neutering unemployment, gangsters, pollution, immigration, etc, wants to murder white babies.
>Good Goy!