I got a question for med fags...

I got a question for med fags. I plan on An Heroing but hooking up a mask to a tank of either helium or I have also heard hydrogen will do the trick. It’s easy the mask and tank are cheap and on Amazon. Should I use a Helium or a Hydrogen tank?

Attached: 3A008EA2-04D2-43DA-942A-DA9424A31E94.jpg (264x572, 96K)

Inb4 herrrrr derrrrr don’t do it derrrrrrr you are special derrrrrr your loved ones will miss you derrrrrrr

My dog is the only creature that will miss me , she will be taken care of. I’m doing this. I’m have my reasons. It all makes perfect sense.

Hydrogen or Helium Cred Forums ? Please help

From what I’ve heard helium works, but business are figuring out people use them for exit bags, so they add oxygen or something to them so u don’t die

>no, they literally cant do this without telling you.
How about not being retarded user?

Sulfur hexafluoride. You'll suffocate but for the last few minutes of your life your voice will be super deep.

Do you know anything about a cyanide pill? Can I just order it on the internet and eat it ? How effective is it ?

Dont listen to anyone OP. I fill high pressure cylinders with industrial nonflammable gasses. Without a license any compressed gas you buy will have sulfur or another nuisance chemical added to it. We are talking just a few PPM. This is so people dont accidentally suffocate and so people like you are discouraged from such acts. Another thing is you will receive your gas in a steel cylinder and there will be contaminants in there like iron oxide or sodium silicate. Medical gasses will be in aluminum to combat this. It will feel fine for a few breaths then it will feel like salt pouring into your lungs. It will hurt. I've seen grown men drop to there knees when hit with it for the first time.

I'm not saying dont do it, by all means, just that you should pick a different method.

Thanks for the info. Do you or anyone know anything about a cyanide pill? I don’t mind the pain necessarily, I just want it to be effective. Also can I just buy it on the internet?

Also I don’t mind the Salt lungs. I just want to die. If I go the helium route will it gets the job done?

You are wrong. The CGA, CFR 49, NAFED, and NFPA govern the legal limits of the purity of the commercial gasses. However, they do not add oxygen as it is an oxidizer. But other chemicals are added and the impurities the cylinder adds to the gas are not accounted for unless you are dealing with medical gas or breathing air.

I hate to tell you this, but yeah it will still work. Any gas will do the job. As long as you void the air of oxygen you will suffocate. Anyone who finds you may suffocate as well. So dont hurt anyone else. A heavy gas can sit in a basement or sealed house forever till vented... first responders could die. So that's not cool. I mean it might be a paramedic or firefighter. Idc if it was a cop.

I dont know anything about the pill. Sorry mate. Too late to say dont do it?

How old are you?

You sound like a glow nigger , go Fuck your mother

Take hydrogen and make an air enema. Once the canister is emptied inside your bowels hold a lit zippo to your butt and fart.

Please stream it though

45 and targeted by cops. They stalked and harassed me into taking their bait. I texted my glownigger neighbor to fuck off. They put me in jail for almost three weeks. They killed my dog in the pound and the other two that lived one got neutered the other had her puppies ripped out of her womb and killed. It’s been a year and the case is still pending. They watch everything I do 24/7. I can’t go 4 minutes without seeing a pig when I leave my house. They circle helicopters over my house constantly. Today it circled for 10 minutes and followed me as I walked my dogs. They will never leave me alone. I’m ending this. I am not a nigger , but I do know what it feels like to be terrorized by cops like a nigger.

Don't do it faggot

Attached: 1581548519652.jpg (200x197, 15K)

Go Fuck your mother glow nigger

If not bait you need a psychiatrist.

That’s the point. I’m sound like a crazy person. This is why I’m ending this. That and they will never leave me alone.

And I’ve already seen a shrink. He said that there is nothing wrong with me Cept for the fact that I am in this pig infested town and pig infested country. I can’t leave. The day my older dog does I’m dead too no ducks given

i dOnT mInD tHE pAiN

Then you would’ve slit your wrist obviously you’re second guessing if. Sleep on it if you genuinely couldn’t go on you sure as hell wouldn’t wait on an online order

Dumb fuck it takes a while to bleed out. I want a sure Fire way to do this. The wrist takes a while to bleed out and it’s hard to die from it. Carotid artery sure I’ve thought of that but you have to hit it just right for it to work and even then i could be saved by some pig. They know where I am at all times.

No it doesn’t you don’t have the balls to do it that’s it you’re a pussy it’s fine to be scared of death

I don’t want to do it at home. I have roommates.

Fucking glownigger , it’s called google

Do you understand what the definition of that word is?

Google lost all hope. Website has the highest lethality and slitting your wrists is top three you spineless, disgrace as a human, can’t even do something as simple as not living

Link it fgt

You are a fucking nigger

Attached: 7C0E6371-CBD3-4BF1-B0F4-62093EE4C2DE.png (1125x2436, 1M)

Dude if cops are harassing u your pretty much fucked I had it happen to me. Someone said i was selling opanas when i wasn't i couldn't even get a opana if i tried at the time but still went to jail for 11 months. If u are going to kill yourself please dont waste your life without taking one of theres. Every dead pig is a blessing dont waste your chance

While I do agree I don’t want to kill anyone Cept myself , it’s not my style