My penis either has a new vein, artery, or something is wrong

My penis either has a new vein, artery, or something is wrong.

What is it ?

Attached: IMG_20200229_174610.jpg (2298x2651, 1.6M)

dick cancer, sorry user

Becoming ridged for his pleasure

Your peen is due to fall off soon OP. Sorry.

Possible an edema?

It's definitely Lupus

It's only visible when half- or full erect

AIDS

Welcome to one of the many wonders of having a mutilated dick aka circumcision. Thank your parents for that

You rubbed a wrinkle into it. Switch to left-handed jerking for a month.

Is this really possible?
I used my left hand for a while which I normally never use.

Why would this thing has anything to do with my circumcision?
It's on the shaft below the scar and wasnt there some weeks/month ago

Another perspective

Attached: IMG_20200219_221526.jpg (1501x1224, 475K)

If I could taste it I may be able to help.
Show the whole thing plox

I'm a medfag, user. That's likely a tumor. The way it portrudes from the shaft indicates that it's malignant, too.

Get to a doctor or try to remove it yourself, user.

This guy's a fucking retard. It's a vein, not a tumor.

It's soft and mostly visible when hard so I would expect an artery

you jerked off too much coomer. Make a pause like 10 days or so otherwise next time you would need to hit it with hammer in order to get an erection.

Attached: fc137b1534d9f16acd85edf4075a5353.jpg (428x368, 19K)

But it's new, how could it just appear?

Can you post a video of you jerking off so we can see how it changes when you do?

It's been there for weeks already.

This happens from beating off a lot, I get it quite frequently. Just stop cooming for a few days and let it recover

Yeah, stop jerking off

stop jerking off for 5 fucking seconds and let it heal, you sperg.

Put some aquaphor on it and leave it alone for a couple of days.

You're giving yourself indian burn.

>didnt even look at the pictures.

I saw the first one, didn't bother with the other one.

Similar to tapping your arm to find a vein, you're beating your meat, which results in veins protruding.

LEAVE YOUR DICK ALONE.

Your peen is preparing a charged shot.

this

Thanks for the tips b. I will try to jerk off for some time

Not to*

I have had something like that happen to me, on the side just below the head. It a vein I have never seen before and it twists and turns and like yours mostly visable when medium hard and hard.

I noticed it after using a penis pump for a 5 minutes a day two or three days in a row. I doubt that such a small use of that pump did it, it was properly there before also. But however, I remember it was not there one year before, that I'm certain of, so when it came to be I don't know, now I don't really think of it.

It might actually be a plus having it, I got more veiny dick now and it looks better because I have quite a big head on it, so it the vein makes the shaft look thicker.

Also, my dick is not mutilated it's all natural.

TL:DR: same thing here, don't know when it appeared first, kinda like it now.

My dick does the same thing when I jack off or fuck too hard. Goes away after a couple days. I looked it up at one point, the vein is just "irritated" and swollen

DVT...might need looked at

Real talk it looks like genital herpes. I’ve had it for a few years now, and it looks similar to the beginning of an out break

I don’t know exactly what the fake vein is, but when I have an outbreak and I’m flaccid it looks like that. Usually a blister or two will show up after I notice that