/southernpride/

Who here loves being a southerner?

>tfw in my highschool was a liberal
>tfw every dude was chill asf, passed copenhagen, and we all went to the big games revin' trucks, and we were all conserves
>Small town of 1000, basically rode my truck 80 miles in the backwoods everyday.
>tfw I flew a rebel flag through nigger towns and to school
>Feeling American asf

If you're not a southerner, you will never feel this feel. Now I go to school up in Penn State for a business major, and everyone is a liberal. Got out because I wanted to travel, not because I hated the south, but because I didn't want to live here forever.

>tfw you're a right winger in a liberal state
>tfw everyone knows your slightly racist
>tfw I'll be rich one day and a politician like trump

Lets have a good ole' southern pride thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/20QKL40N3f0
youtu.be/ldQrapQ4d0Y
youtu.be/bhrCc8VCHns
youtu.be/XtMy5IBmX7E?list=PLphr40hXY5dLcxEHAUy30pvI6JXXhOyUw
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-louisiana-debt-clock.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D_XuLVEsS2M
youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0
youtu.be/UVeSKwM--1M
youtube.com/watch?v=jtIWUmEoagc
youtu.be/XHIz5l9LRBg
youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=APX5BI9NxP8
youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY
youtube.com/watch?v=8RxInn7tkRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GRd2kg4z0YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tennessean here, unfortunately in the land of googles. Memphis can suck a dike.

How does your cousins cunt feel?

i love planet texas.

Also:
>dem cicadas sounds at dusk

>Virginia
>southern
Fix your map, champ

libtard states like california have more lax laws n incest you FUCK. uncle/niece is perfectly fine up there

But I'm from tennessee

Arkansas. Yeah, we still segregate.

pulled off the web buddy

901fag reporting in. Bowlin' on Sunday; it's cheap in the mornings out in Bartlett.

Richmond was only the capital of the Confederacy retard

>Muh incest

Nice reddit insult faggot. At least he likes vaginas you fucking northern queer

my dad used to fly his confederate flag too.
the only problem is that he is Hispanic born in america.
i never understood that and never asked him.

Only you would know about incest laws, i bet you thought about moving to cali with your family so you can have a big orgy.

Here's some music for this thread

youtu.be/20QKL40N3f0
youtu.be/ldQrapQ4d0Y
youtu.be/bhrCc8VCHns
youtu.be/XtMy5IBmX7E?list=PLphr40hXY5dLcxEHAUy30pvI6JXXhOyUw

Southwest Virginia do I count? I have a rebel flag over my bed.

if it aint on that truck, then you're not a real man

>grew up in new england
>very conservative but completely surrounded by liberals
>tfw all your feels also apply to me
currently in school in the south and while the school is liberal, its so refreshing going into town and seeing nothing but NRA flags and trump signs

South Carolina. Beautiful women, beautiful country, blacks kept in check or in containment zones.

Want to move here? Fuck off. We're full.

fuck yankees
fuck niggers
praise alabama

Southerner here, I went to college in my home state but I went private instead of public.

Collosal culture shock; 2/3 students are sent from the North, so liberals are practically perpetually present everywhere.

Double edged sword. Great opportunity to red pill everybody, got great reactions from railing against Islam's regressive ideology and talking up Trump but fucking Black Lives Matter March mandated by our university president.

This thread is beautiful :')

WV panhandle
proud to be a southerner
Missouri aint the south

see

Oklahoma finally has a home, and it isn't the shitty midwest.

You literally can't drive 5 miles without seeing a confederate flag. We love pour southern pride.

>pour
>por favor

Spic masquerading as white detected.

Reading greentext with a stereotypical southern accent in my head is pretty hilarious senpai, not gonna lie.
The South has a really, really bad reputation in Europe, but a lot of people don't know it's also where all the niggers are. I supposed that's what'd put me off from ever going there.

Confederate capitol of KY here. I left for 12 years and came back, and this town has become liberal as fuck. Full of arabs, mexicans and bosnians now.

East Texas is best Texas

the true south

Yes, sir, I surely do. My family migrated to Texas from Mississippi, Tennessee, and Arkansas. God Bless Dixie!

Agree!

Deep East Texas here. Can confirm that map to be correct. I have family in Alabama and Georgia.

Georgia here. Peaches are good and so are the ladies. Mountains, farms, the Atlantic.. couldn't ask for much more

I based the crude map off accents and culture

agreed

this is the south from my view of the states

Kentucky
>Nice people, moderate, Amish people every fucking where, Fishermen and empty highways
Kentucky is my favorite unironically

Tennessee my state
>small towns, bars and bars and bars and more beer, 40 year olds with jean jackets, hipsters with southern accents, good music, nice and moderate enough to live especially on the outskirts, lots of fucking mountains, black people, Asians, basically every race acts pretty white here (atleast where I live)

Alabama
>trees, niggers literally nowhere found, towns that have no traffic lights

Georgia
>where niggers stay contained, traffic is shitty

Lousiana my second contender for best south state
>swampy, trash cities but good crazy atmosphere, nice people, almost like Tennessee but better

Also: Tennessee is like the England of the south, it constantly rains and storms here like every fucking two days, the weather is never really hot. But Kentucky, is a fucking sweatshop, it is hot asf and you will get jock itch if you walk around all day

Yep and it's purdy accurate.

Can confirm, GA traffic sucks. I swear if it rains or barely snows shit is shut down

east coast is SHIT north or south

>Amish people every fucking where
I fucking love the bread they make.

And you're right about the heat. I swear Kentucky has a goddamn glass bowl over it.

Good job bringing the niggers over in the first place, fucking asshat

>Lousiana my second contender for best south state

Lousiana is very interesting when I went but I would never, ever live there in a thousand years.

Ghetto as fuck but has a lot of character.

Where about's,
Rogers here

good job freeing the googles, fucking asshat

>hot
>humid
>full of bugs
>niggers
>people are a bit slow
>city planning nightmares

Christ no.

>Who here loves being a southerner?
New Orleans here, I fucking hate it. Our state is poor as fuck, and we still haven't recovered from the civil war. Get me out of the south please

When I was 15 I flirted with one of them, but her dad got mad as fuck
I wore skinny jeans and he probably thought I was funny, but no one else gave a shit about them though. But he was mad as hell, but I decided not to flirt with some of them because they don't shave and shit

OP i'm from the south but you sound like a genetic dead end

fucking hick.

Grew up in the Atlanta suburbs. It's a lovely place and the people are wonderful. Canadian's are so cold on so many levels.

this

usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-louisiana-debt-clock.html

I'm at penn state too senpai.
Do you wear a MAGA hat? I think I saw you this week lmao

I wore a Trump shirt once, stay close there cowboy

I'm from the midwest. Nice try

>tfw from NYC
>tfw right wing
>tfw just want to live innawoods and eat smoked meats
I envy you Southerners. I'd love to move down south eventually, but I know I could never assimilate and would always be known as a yank.

I wouldn't doubt it, there's no telling what's underneath those dresses. I've always found them rather hard to talk to anyway so flirting was a no go.

Wanna switch?

youtube.com/watch?v=D_XuLVEsS2M

NYC looks fuckin dope

Well if you're out and about promoting trump in november in front of the hub I will stand and watch you from one of the rocks in front of the osmond fountain

just stay where you are. there's nothing good in the south.

>tfw just want to live innawoods

you really don't.

I love Texas so much. Life was a lot like what you described in the OP. Also we could openly mock fags and any transgender mentally ill freak is completely ostracized and looked down on. Also while women in general are more left leaning in my experience the most attractive ones have always been conservatives.

this.

Which areas in the south are no go areas due to the high percentage of blacks? Are majority black towns really that bad? They seem to be concentrated within Mississippi, Georgia and Louisiana

>inb4 all of them

I grew up in Alabama but I live in Utah not. Not too bad. Mormons are fucking everywhere which is annoying but it's a mostly conservative state which is nice. The only liberals are in SLC. I know that feel op. I always went to the football games my senior year and all the guys were there revving their trucks up and drinking in the parking lot or in the woods. Good times

All of them. Dallas and Houston are the only decent cities (and Texas isn't even considered the real south)

Yes pls
NYC is great if you're a frequent tourist. Living here is another story. Everything is expensive. A decent one bedroom in relevant Manhattan is at least $3k a month. Its never fucking quiet. Ever. If you're white you're a minority. Nogs and spics are 60% of the population. Getting groceries is a hassle you would not believe. Also mudslimes blowing stuff up/flying planes into buildings.
I've spent many summers living innawoods in the Catskills with my grandparents.

Here's some real music

youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0

Thanks Hollywood

the only "downs" I could think of are
>weather
>fitting in
>bugs

but if you're under 18 then everything from alcohol and tobacco is easy to get. And if you go to school in the south just wear some wranglers and a cap slid backwards. They'll love you anyways cause they never see hardly anyone new

We had this one chick who was from New York that moved here when I was a junior 3 years ago. She was mean and bitchy constantly, are most New Yorkers like that? If so, then I feel bad for you

On a scale from rise to the planet of the apes to black friday its probably New Orleans, Atlanta, Charlotte and Memphis
East Texas is considered deep south.

Iowan here
we're 50/50 on goog lovers and sister fuckers

literally there's nlack people everywhere in the south. you just have to know where to go

and you also have to realize that black people arent as bad as pol makes them to be. just stay out of the hood and dont be a pussy bitch/manlet

>Catskills
thats different from the woods down here.

Southerner here, I employee a lot of people, and in my exp you run into a white racist here and there but not very often, but every black person I hire is racist as fuck, I can't count how many meetings I've had to have to tell them to shut the fuck up about race.

stay out of the purple areas

I hate being conservative in a liberal state (fucking commiefornia of all places) but I couldn't stand living in the south.

Annoying ass uneducated people with absolutely no sense of culture outside of their own, due to not being up on any technology. They still want to live like America is the only place that will ever exist in their lives, like modern transportation and technology doesn't exist.

Explain how you people can stand this if you're not one of the people I described above.

Because I don't care about anyone else's culture other than my own. Why should I?

I over 18, but I go to school in NYC currently. I want to switch to Georgia Tech but thats a lot of effort.
Most people from NYC and the surrounding area are cunts. The fast paced everything can do that to you. The rest of the state is rather nice, though.
I'm aware of the geographh differences, but what other major differences are there?

Meant to reply to

>Its never fucking quiet.
sounds fun as fuck. I will pay 3k a month to live near Barclays Center. At least the ppl are intelligent NYC

>East Texas is considered deep south.
yea tru

It kinda looks like a frog

the south is just a depressing place.

the only good places in the "south" are texas and florida. everywhere else is a big steaming pile of shit. unless you want to convert your life into a being a hick

did you guys live in the south? I went to high school with blacks and Hispanics who owned confederate flags

>tfw every dude was chill asf, passed copenhagen, and we all went to the big games revin' trucks, and we were all conserves
Please fucking euthanize yourself. Disgraces like you only give kikes more shit to fling about the south. Inbred subhumans like you should be gassed along with the kikes and apes.

>Thanks Hollywood
Good call sign. When I see you I will say it as loud and autistically as possible, then look you right in the eyes. As we make that connection I will break into a sprint and circle around you, maintaining a 20 foot radius. I will angle my head to the side, say "SQUEEE PEPE" and quickly flee under a smokescreen from the Korean smokers. You will never see me return to my dorm

Welcome to the north

Oklahoma here, it's pretty okay
Would be better without the allergens, l can't breath in October

My dad was rich so we always had internet and everything new. At my school everyone had iPhone 4's and iPhone 5's so that's false. You're thinking about parts of Alabama and that's because some southern states are still hurt over the civil war. Some of the people don't want to be educate because they want to be farmers and other work areas where college is not factored. Plus we don't have subways and transportation shit like that because we are a RURAL area. Not a city, so that would be no good use, everyone here drives cars/trucks instead of bike's and trains. But a lot of technology and connection is bad here because the government is constantly shitting on the south and won't put better pole/connection lines in the city. That's not our fault.

this x1000 OP is a fucking loser and he doesnt even know it.

Probably because globalization leads to technological advancement.

I'm absolutely not saying that you should encourage shitty nigger pop culture or mudslimes or shit like that.

I'm saying that the south, as it is currently, does pretty much nothing compared to most west/east coast states in terms of technological advancement, as well as first world countries such as Japan, some parts of China, etc. If you don't care about what more sophisticated parts of the world are doing, what do you expect? Do you want to live in a 1950s simulation forever? It's fine if you do but I can't understand why you would want to live that way.

Globalist scum. Why should they give a shit about whats happening across the globe if it won't affect them at all. Do you really think a subway would work in rural America let alone in the swamps?

Ted Turner and CNN are on our side

youtu.be/UVeSKwM--1M

No /s, fuck those yankee assholes

KY here, can confirm that you can cook an egg on the blacktop here.

The weather here also does whatever the fuck it feels like, whenever the fuck it feels like.

>not fucking your cousins

Do you even know that condoms exist? You're missing out faggot.

Fuck i like this
Can i migrate to become a southern rebel

h-h-hey! you cut out wilmington. are we not true south?

because you live in fucking kentucky

which isnt the south by the way

Southern Missouri is correctly an honorary part of the South. The whole Ozarks region should be included in the south, because the culture there identifies with southern ideals.

KC and StL, and the northern half of the State in general are excluded.

t. lived in the Ozarks my entire life

Quite nice actually.

Oklahoma here as well
I'm happy to be with the south, midwest sucks ass

>love being a southerner
>all that nig

I mean, white southern culture is cool and all but the percentage of blacks in many southern cities is like 60%+

fuck that, I may live in spicville, CA but at least I dont have to deal with niggers daily

>I'm saying that the south, as it is currently, does pretty much nothing compared to most west/east coast states in terms of technological advancement, as well as first world countries such as Japan, some parts of China, etc.
You could not be more right. I am trying to get to denver or LA as soon as I get the funds.

more like
Stay the fuck out of anything other than the yellow areas

Tennessean here too. I'm living up to our state pride: the volunteers. Been serving the country to fight for the great life I had here in the south. Fuck Memphis. Fuck Googles.

Ok, but shitty nigger pop culture is taking over along with lefties ruining everything. I would rather live in a part of the country that doesn't do anything than on the east coast or west coast where niggers are rioting and destroying cities and you can't speak out against the left without being called a racist or ignorant etc etc. You may not understand why I want to live in the South and I don't expect you to

Don't come to California, I'm warning you.

Denver has niggies but CO is still mostly white

I live near Barclays in Downtown Brooklyn. I can see WTC from my living room. I pay $3750 for a 2 bed. Intelligence is a funny thing and tough to quantify in any practical sense. The people in NYC do know their book knowledge better than most of the country, but at the same time they can't do anything with their hands more complicated than building IKEA furniture.
But if you're into city life, NYC has it all and more. City life has just grown stale and frustrating for me.

>toby keith
>rascal fucking flatts
>mfw

I'll give you some real rebel music, hans.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtIWUmEoagc

I was called a nigger so much growing up, it eventually just became a joke to me. In high school I would shout power and yell how much niggers were the scum of the earth but couldn't get in trouble because I was black.

But it does affect you. Any new technology being made, shit like smartphones, self-driving cars, IoT shit comes from other places and makes its way to you.

Do you just hate technological advancement or something? Like I asked earlier, is what you want to live in a mid 1900s simulation?

>leaving out based white north Arkansas and south Missouri

pic related

Remember when you thought you were stronger?

Stay in your place hot lands or we'll burn it all down again.

anything is better than the south, especially LA. But denver looks pretty nice, and it was ranked #1 by forbes regarding best cities for business.

>I live near Barclays in Downtown Brooklyn.
Ooh shit whaddup!! can i move in with you?

sounds like you're a nigger. Sorry. At least you WUZ A KANG AND SHEET!

The North winning was the worst thing to ever happen to the US

I'd rather be two countries than one of whatever this shit is.

CHIN UP YOUNG FELLOW

Please don't move to LA. Horrible traffic, everything is expensive, there are loud homeless niggers everywhere. It's nice as a travel spot because there are cool things but still.

I'm not too familiar with the east coast but where on the west coast does shit like that happen?
Also I thought most people didn't talk about politics in real life unless you're with like minded friends.

Fuck tariffs, but yea, we got rekt.

>Please don't move to LA. Horrible traffic, everything is expensive, there are loud homeless niggers everywhere. It's nice as a travel spot because there are cool things but still.
What about orange county or manhattan beach? How would you rate those areas?

LA is a shithole, take it from me a CA resident.

All I'm saying is don't expect anything to change for the better just by moving to LA, its good if you can make money there but not much else.

Denver would be the better choice

Are you a qt female with no Y-chromosome?

Glad you won dubs man, surely shit is better now than it could have been. Thanks for your service, you transgendered prostate-obsessed northern liberal!

yes why would you want to live in a safe place away from the blacks and latinos? midwest such a terrible place LOL

You guys were barely winning a fucking war against us and we were severely disadvantaged

Then you got one fucking general who literally give zero fucks and would throw men at a problem until it was solved

Robert E Lee was one of the greatest generals in history, and had he had better resources to work with he would have curb stomped your asses, so just thank the lord he didn't

Drive to a populated area and get what you want and leave as quick as you can before the air gets to you simple. Nobody in the south is living like our kin did 100 years ago.

>ctrl f
>nobody from Florida
best state reporting in

Orange County = super conservative but also super rich, probably not a huge amount of jobs.

San Diego is also another choice if you're really set on California, its "conservative" as far as the state goes.

There was a BLM protest (riot) in Stockton where they attacked white bystanders.

Holy shit. I grew up in orange county. If you are not at least upper middle class, DO NOT MOVE THERE. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
Here's why
>rich entitled kids everywhere, they come from money and have no idea what working is besides getting tutored in 2543432 AP classes
>too family friendly. If you are not a newlywed looking to have kids in the next year or so you will be bored out of your mind
>expensive. it's better to live in a fringe-LA county city than to live in OC.

I don't know very much about manhattan beach, sorry.

Better or not the record stands:
1-0

Better luck next time, hopefully you can win one battle outside of your territory.

>Denver has niggies but CO is still mostly white
This is basically true, except a lot of those whites are actually Mexicans. My main piece of advice about Denver would be don't go into Aurora ever for any reason.

I want to move to Alabama, and live a secluded life with my guns and moonshine. How's it there?

New Orleans is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah but I still love the music, culture, and look of the city

>Florida
>Good

Pretty sure Florida is the capital of sub-noggish behavior in whites, full of old people on golf carts that don't follow traffic laws, and worst of all... Tourists

Still though I will give you this the Everglades is a neat place, it feels almost like another country.

Right. So you do care about globalization. Whoever's developing all this shit is providing it to you and you can access it, without it you would be living in a mid/late 1900s simulation.

As someone who grew up in Alabama, it's ok. Just avoid anything past Montgomery and don't live in Birmingham

Congrats, you turned this:

youtu.be/XHIz5l9LRBg

In to this:

youtu.be/aktLRiWXfqg

I suppose you can count that as a win my google.

Saudi Aurora. Fuck Colorado, it's nothing but drugs, mexicans, and muslims. Red state that betrayed the rest of us. Fuckers.

>tourists
>living in a city in the south

Are you fucking retarded? Suburb or rural south is mostly non-degenerate. Snowbirds, tourists, and niggers can be avoided by staying away from theme parks, cities, and south Florida

You have all the blacks, humidity, gators, incest etc. The south is shit tier.

>you becoming Brazil 2.0

>there are Cred Forumsacks that live in California
shamfur

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

thread theme : Im out

pity to think what America could've been

niggers were a mistake

We keep our nigs under control, notice it ain't cold in the H, A, or J. It's only cold up in the cucked north.

Same rhetoric that happens here though. It would be better if the south had won, and also better if the Germans had won. Imagine how wonderful the world would be if both had won....

no :(

interesting

yea i would definitely check out orange country

>rich entitled kids everywhere, they come from money and have no idea what working is besides getting tutored in 2543432 AP classes
sounds better than southerners.

I want to go live near Centennial. Maybe by park meadows mall or something.

>New Orleans is a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah
I don't even know what that means, but yea, it's shit

>we keep our nigs under control
So why is there a riot in NC right now?

>tfw Okie
>You will never have that beautiful, eloquent, Virginian accent
>You will never live a stone's throw from where your ancestors fought and died to defend their homes and altars

California fucking sucks

>Sodom and Gomorrah
>I don't even know what that means

Welcome to America in 2016... We need another Great Deluge

>okie
>california

wat

It's a liberated "swing state". How many chimpouts have you seen in Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama or Mississippi?

We are holding out, the last of the Confederate States of America.

Californian here. Shit is getting pretty bad here, I see little kids writing "Black Lives Matter" on the sidewalks in chalk, and everyone is proud to be 100% liberal where I'm from

bakersfield

I'm from Kern County kek

We dont get that here

Only 6% of our pop is black, where do you live , the bay?

ok

what is the Dust Bowl

Many Okies moved to California during the depression. They are an under-represented minoriry, and deserve many gibs.

>MS holding out

Growing up in Georgia I could always tell how well a relationship was going by how long it took her to get comfortable enough to say "nigger" in front of me.

I really hope California slides of the continental shelf someday. Also, I hate Jew York. The two things that fuck our country up the most.

Roll tide, or war eagle if you are homosexual its alright

ok Texas

Yup, the whole place is basically saturated in progressive Ideas. When I was in high school posters supporting feminist ideology were rampant and 90% of relationships were interracial. I plan on moving to Virginia soon though

Oklahoma is not a southern state. Please end this meme.

Reliably red, and saving our race and nation every four years. You're welcome.

Reliably Mexican, though I do credit you for assimilating a lot beans into a "texas personality" kind of shit.

you're still on the way to becoming blue just like us, the Mexicans will vote blue soon.

>tfw going to Georgia, NC, Tennessee, Mississippi and Louisiana for my honeymoon

W-will I have fun?

No, you should go to Las Vegas or NYC

>He thinks other than humidity and gators that the rest of the country doesn't have all that
Top fucking kek
Yankeecucks are so insecure they have to use civil war propaganda invented during the war to insult us
I bet you think Florida is the only insane state in the country too

Yes, we will be blue soon. There might be a wall that changes shit starting in February, though. My beaner cousin told me about it. What do you think user?

I live in Utah. It's pretty gay. But there are next to none Googles.

Also, smoking hot blonde chicks everywhere.

Huuuuuuwhyte man from Cali here, should I relocate to Alabama?

We're all hoping user

>dont go into aroura
This sucks. I lived there in the late 80s and it was perfectly fine. A wonderful place to live. Cheap, white people, milk delivered to your door, just amazingly simple. I went back 1 year ago and rode the bus through it. It was awful. Conpletely changed for the worse. I would have raised my children there.

I'll second the Ozarks. I grew up in the central part of the state and it's pretty southern as well, they don't call it little dixie for nothing. As you said KC and StL don't count and the northern part of the state has a very shit tier midwest feel to it.

Whats weird about the "south" where i live in the Pacific Northwest only poor people listen to country music.

Will suck. Mis'sippi here. All the staff in the restaurants, in the hotels and all other service jobs you'll be relying on during your honeymoon, will be fat niggers. Niggers drive the standard of living down massively here.

Live below birmingham in the 'fertile cresent' of between 65 and 280. Besides huntsville or muscle shoals its the only place worth living. Im not a fan of gulf shores.

Its funny that I know alot of Californians that live in Alabama and they like it.

Been there already

To be honest I'm not that fussed about having 5 star service. Just wanted to jump in a car and go adventuring

I get your point, but I'll tell you, the locals are pretty much done with all the bullshit. I'm not from Texas, but I live here. There's some scary shit in the future the way things are goingl.

SC here - love the fact and I can easily take a boat to where the civil war started but sucks all the nigs are here

>tfw when got a fuckton of weed and pills
>tfw when comfy as fuck in southern thread
south's gone do it again boys

I live in Ferndale California. We're literally a town where most of the buildings are based off Victorian architecture. We're like the south of the north up here. Everybody flys confederate flags and wears cowboy hats.
No niggers in sight too. Feels good man.

such as?

Kentuckian in glorious nippon here.

This place is awesome, but I miss my Old Kentucky Home

Lol the south is the only place in America that has ever actively said fuck you to Googles.

Says the guys from a place where they pressure the gays keep breeding into the population and tell themselves that Jesus says there is no genetic aspect to homosexuality... Low test scores much?

The bluegrass is proud of you, son.

I like this because it excluded the Gulf Coast region. Completely and totally different than the rest of the South.

you're poor because your state said fuck the national gubbmint in '96 (I think) and lowered the drinking age to 18 which was a huge slap in the face. As a result, funding from them was cut and since then you have had the shittiest roads in America. And the gayest Highway Patrolman as well.

Ventura County is fucked

Heroin and mass Hispanic immigration have completely destroyed my city. It's the most depressing thing seeing your hometown turned into something unrecognizable.

Looking to venture off to West Virginia. You'll take me, and you'll like it.

Southerners and Southwesterners who moved to California during the Dustbowl and Great Depression. We're basically the South's equivalent of Volksdeustch.

We Okies are basically the only thing keeping California anchored to anything resembling sanity.

It would be Sweden-tier cultural enrichment on steroids by now if it weren't for us.

Georgia here. Feels good man.

I hope you're teaching the Japanese your Kentuckian ways.

Redpill me on West Virginia

it's not important

You left out
derby
coal
nature
mammoth cave

t.kentuckian

I thought coal was pretty important

Thanks, I really hope so.
Yeah, I'm definitely different from all the leftist weaboo Tumblr cucks that make up 90% of the expat population here that hate their own country. The Japanese absolutely love KFC and bourbon, so that was a pleasant surprise.

They bought makers mark from us fellow kentuckian. Jefferson Davis calls for blood!

>city
Fuck any city faggot. Who wants to live somewhere you cant piss off the porch when your old lady is on the thrown?

I used to love living in Nacogdoches.

Yeah definitely. I'm from Houston but I always have loved going to Lufkin for some BBQ or Nacadoches for family. Would love to live out there some day.

You can keep your shitty ass roads.

>The Japanese absolutely love KFC and bourbon

I'd like to visit Japan at least once, but I can't stand KFC and bourbon is even worse. I'm the shittiest Kentucky boy ever.

yea this

What's the name of the test? Never seen that one before.

Southeastern Texanfag here. Can confirm pure east Texas if very comfy. Wish I was there.

>when somebody tells me I will never understand what its like to grow up in the ghetto
It honestly wasn't that bad but there was a certain unease being white in a ghetto neighborhood. Everyone offered you koolaid and nobody ever broke into our car. People played their music really loud but that was about it. Did have a black kid steal my pokemon cards in elementary school though, he got into trouble but I never got them back. Most of my friends walked around with confederate flag shirts and hats and then they would also be good friends with the black kids and nobody ever got into a fight about it. I don't understand today's world. Shit was fine.

That's pleb tier.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=APX5BI9NxP8

Show the Japanese the power of Popeyes then we can talk.

>there is no genetic aspect to homosexuality.
That's true, faggot.

>tfw Gulf Coaster
theres seagulls flying around my house

Send help

Just realized KY is the whitest southern state.
Southern Bros are welcome here. Googles stay where they are

I dunno, I live in Orlando and the damn beaners are the worst.
Otherwise, it's a busy state. Born and raised and once I visited other states, I realized that it wasn't so bad.

Moved to Sc from new england. Miss the snow, dont miss the hasidic jews. Grits taste like shit. Go Pats

I'm not a southerner, but I love southerner pride. I firmly believe that the expression of fierce independence shown when you got your asses handed to you in the Civil War means you are my bitch forever. Be proud of that.

Niggers
Nigger

But... I'm a white woman....
I pay taxes and purchase healthcare
Also, we haven't had a serious chimpout (yet). Thankfully, I'm armed.

Toyota in Dallas and San Antonio
Go fuck yourself

Britain supported the South in the Civil War, and as such, I am an honourary Southerner.

The south will rise again.

Oklahoma's been southern since the 1860s when it was rightful confederate clay.

It has never been a midwestern state.

Alabama here, mom's family are hardcore democraps and my dad's family are straight ticket GOP voters. I'm conservative but GOP is literally just the dems with what realistically just minor policy differences based in evangelicalism. I love the south. Nowhere else in the country has as much diversity in the landscape and history. Every 50 miles there's a colonial or civil war fortification or battle site. We have the gulf in the south, the smokies in the north, the texas deserts to the west. They call Mobile where I'm from the city of five flags because of all the different nations that settled or controlled it throughout history. I'm so glad I don't live in some cornfield in tornado alley.

I miss California but at least I'm in Kakalaki for the Chimpening.

California's gonna be a shitshow.

Arkansas here. Fuckin love it. Why is Ok on here?

Memphis here, I want to die please send me anywhere whiter.

>you'll never live in Ronald Reagan's California

youtube.com/watch?v=6GxWmSVv-cY

imagine this happening in Oakland today...

lol get a gf fag

>everyone knows I'm slightly racist

And?

Yup just blame blacks

>Sim city

Still lost tho....and still losing

It's just like my Japanese animes.

>Still lost tho....and still losing

not as bad as your people lol

i be that google fucked all the girls

the guys looks like cucks

we're all blue blooded REAL AMERICAN PATRIOTS here, why can't we get along

not all girls are whores like dominican women who spend all day bouncing on haitian cock.

Russellvilleeeee

>>tfw I flew a rebel flag through nigger towns and to school

Top that, I used to cruise through the nigger neighborhood in my old muscle car blaring Johnny Rebel.

Should be ashamed of yourself for abandoning your roots though.

>south carolina
>beautiful women
HAHAHAHA if you like obese druggies with tattoos

I just moved to Alabama last year and I love it. Awesome beaches.

Indiana is basically a southern state

>r-right?

Fairhope fag reporting in.

>blacks kept in check
Have you been to Columbia? I went to an over 50% black high school and they were anything but "in check"

901 checking in. I live near lots of googles so I just don't go out much.

The whites left in the city are usually either completely red pilled or full on self hating. Any white person with half a brain who could afford to leave did so when Herenton was running the city into the ground.

>southern culture

I want a rematch with the Mountaneers in a bowl game you bitch.

MO Tiger here. Traveling to Baton Rouge next weekend. Good luck!

Chapel Hill safehouse reporting in

>He believes the inbred white people meme.

What sideways Germany said.

>have to work in kissimmee
>literally puerto rico v2
>endless spics
>endless traffic

Fuck, I hate living in central Florida for the sole reason of so many fucking brown people. Especially the brown people who have lived here for 15 years and still can't speak English

Florida panhandle pride. Don't get why people don't consider us the Deep South. I can understand if you're a Miami fag boi but up here I'm just as southern as any of y'all. Especially from fucking Missouri. "Southern state"

>Most of my friends walked around with confederate flag shirts and hats and then they would also be good friends with the black kids and nobody ever got into a fight about it. I don't understand today's world. Shit was fine
I miss those days too user. How did things change so quickly?

I-Is Dallas, TX part of the South?

This map serves double duty as a stand in for states with the highest obesity rates as well. Not even joking.

Thanks for including Maryland. It's fair weekend and I'm judging 4H in about two hours.

Based Jacksonville here. Agreed. The further south you go in FL the less southern it becomes.

What do you mean by slightly racist

Do you mean that Jamal can fuck your wife if he votes Republican or what

watch yourself you fuckin skype

>Jacksonville
>Based

Don't kid yourself m8, that's prime niggerville. We don't have it much better in Ocala though, our whole economy is based upon the retired folk living just 30 minutes away.

Ever heard of the old guy who hates snowbirds? They take all the handicapped parking spaces away!

>Richmond was the capital of the confederacy
>not southern

kys

Why does Georgia smell bad?

Also 901 here. Every city in TN has its shit parts. Knoxville has disgusting white-trash meth-heads who will rob/stab you and Memphis has nigs. Realized this one night at a gas station when i was more concerned the white fucker with the sunk in eyes and fucked up face concerned me more than the black guys there with me.

GA here.
Sadly live in south georgia, so its a 50/50 split on race.
Googs are just as bad and stuck up here, but nothing a good ass beating by 4 white guys cant fix.
youtube.com/watch?v=8RxInn7tkRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GRd2kg4z0YM

Cut out East TN. Those fucks are yankee lovers.

lol the fact that the north couldnt crush the rebellion quickly is a disgrace. Only reason anyone looks favorably on the Union is because "muh emancipation" which is a meme that should die (not like northerners gave a shit about blacks, they only freed them in southern states initially, oooh look at that equality). North only won because they had more resources. Their leaders were shit, they were careless, and they needed to free some blacks in order to put some semblance of legitimacy behind their oppresion.

hang in there southern friend.

I grew up in Missouri, but I've never really considered it a Southern state.

Southern Indiana is culturally Southern.

>was

Yes, and Detroit used to be filled with Frenchmen.

You're telling us about your bed. Think about that for a sec.

You're head's gonna explode when you look up the demographics of AL.

>Redpill me on West Virginia
>Implying West Virginia exists

Virginia Anschluss Now

Everything south of RT301 is really rural and lots of bars and stars flying.

Northern part of the state is joo/nigger/spic heaven.

Everything North of the Potomac is Nigger apocalypse zone.

North georgia is whiter than most of western europe and Atlanta is half soccer moms. Not sure where the "GA is googles" meme comes from

The south is packed to the rafters with low iq whites and niggers

I wish I never moved here

Yeah I'm actually from Daphne but close enough right

You've never been to Charleston, friend.

PA here

KILL YOURSELF YOU SOUTHERN DOGS

Holy fuck this is perfect. AL constitution should be fucking ridiculous long though as its literally the longest in the world

Lived in Charleston going to the local pris- I mean military college. In the four years I was there, traffic got bad as fuck. I heard that everyday 100 people moved to the city.

>whiny yankee transplant

everytime

>black people, Asians, basically every race acts pretty white here (atleast where I live)

Stay in PA, you damn yankee. This sentence outed you as a carpetbagging son of northern transplants. Whites do not act like niggers here.

It comes from bankhead. Georgia is white, but Atlanta is all kinds of dark. Atlanta is a stain on Georgia as it is. North Georgia is truly God's creation. Cloudland canyon is incredible.

SC here, living here is pretty based.
The women are hot, the people are nice, and the food is amazing.
Sheeeiit what is up SC bro?

Oh shit, you went to The Citadel?! So did I!

this

Hillbillies aren't true Dixons

1. Nashville
2. Charleston
3. Raleigh
4. Huntsville
5. Greenville
6. Asheville
7. Atlanta
8. Charlotte
9. Knoxville
99. Columbia
999. NOLA
9999. Birmingham
999999. Memphis
99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. Jackson

SCfag here. Charleston and Greenville are based. Unfortunately I live in little Atlanta aka Columbia

I love it move to the Gulf coast around Mobile. Fairhope and Spanish Fort are great areas. Other option I'd recommend is Huntsville if you want a lot of options for work as it's growing extremely fast and is becoming the south's silicon valley. A lot more libs there though.

pls bring me a valmet :DDDD

Spring Valley here. 2nd best school in our district and it was still full of niggers

yes, nashville > memphis

however,

downtown memphis > downtown nashville

metro memphis > metro nashville

This.

DESU replace Atlanta with Savannah. It's like another Charleston

This.
Savannah is Charleston 2.0

Wilmington is comfy as well. I go up there to the beach once a year and it's great.

yeah I forgot Savannah. However there's nothing good outside of the downtown area unfortunately.

>Valmets for $300

>I will never EVER have one of these

DESU you should take Atlanta off the rankings tho. It used to be great but now it's niggertown USA

I was born a hick.

Raised a spic.

Married a thick who chopped off my dick.

Now all I got is this pic.

Texas is for the most part.
But Dallas (maybe Fort Worth) is not even completely Texan let alone Southern. I find that people who aren't ready to really be Texan go to Dallas first.
But hey, you got lots of jobs, and at least you're not Austin.