What the fuck was his problem?

Ryan James
Ryan James

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=234Y76_3YPE
twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/118321-Issue-1-The-Significance-of-Tim-Sczerby-s-DK-Record
twingalaxies.com/forumdisplay.php/406-The-King-of-Kong-Official-Statement
youtu.be/er-aMVQNJLI
youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0
rapsheets.org/arizona/doc-prisoner/RONALD_CORCORAN/191944
youtu.be/iteB7wQckh4
youtube.com/watch?v=8e-H4sEHB54
youtube.com/watch?v=1umEXpGHc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=8e-H4sEHB54&t=357s

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

Never been the best at something have you?

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Neither has he

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

registers high scores as "USA
just to remind cucks and shitskins we're numero uno
literally /ourguy/

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Too alpha.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

His name is Billy Mitchell. TWO first names.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Nothing. He's fucking based.

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

Nintenbaby Manchild who never amounted more than playing Bing Bing Wahoo! and sucking on his mother's tit.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Pacman and he was the best at donkey kong at the time

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

/v/
/vr/

get OFF my board

John Collins
John Collins

Why is youtube recommending me some videos relating to him now? Is he in the news for some reason besides kong?

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

he had vintage money but couldn't control the internet

now his scores are revealed to have been faked, twin galaxies is disgraced, and all he has is a hot sauce company.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

He's a proven cheater.

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

I couldn't stand how full of himself he was in king of kong. Always with the dramatic sigh before droning incessantly about how great he is at thirty year old games.

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

the """documentary""" is mostly just bullshit. they just made billy into a villain for the narrative. he's an asshole, but he is good enough at the games he plays to back up his asshole behavior.

John Ross
John Ross

Is that Garrett Bobby Ferguson?

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

He WAS the bast for a very long time.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

now his scores are revealed to have been faked

Some of them. He's posted some of his leaderboard scores playing in front of people, and his 80s record is not under any suspicion.
The ones he posted purely of screen captured video where he played flawlessly precisely long enough to win the record and then stopped, those are the ones people now acknowledge as bullshit.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

what's with all these record holders being revealed as cheaters

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

Because it's 2018 and they can't get away with it anymore.

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Pacman
Wrong. Bill Bastable was the first to achieve a perfect game 11 years before Billy Mitchell. Twin Galaxies has been covering this up and trying to discredit his achievement for years. Also, of every player to every play a perfect Pac-man game, Billy is the slowest. He is no where near the best player and never was.

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

The documentary was ultimately right though, Billy cheated and Twin Galaxies tried their hardest to discredit Wiebe at every turn.

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

They're fucking wh*te males, of course they cheated

Cameron White
Cameron White

this guy seems like a spazz who was never good enough to get anywhere near the high scores in those games so he just picks everyone else apart to make himself feel better.

the guy got 800k in the fucking 80s, he's not a shitty player...he's just an asshole with a huge ego.

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

THEY KNOW

SHUT IT DOWN

John Williams
John Williams

the documentary was bullshit. steve wasn't even competing against billy's high score at the time, because billy didn't have the high score at the time, it was some chinese guy or something

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

cheater because the guy in charge of the high scores knows nothing about video

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

not cheating but lying about using an emulator

hmmm

Hunter Lee
Hunter Lee

Because speedrunners are autistic and want to overthrow the old guard/circlejerk.

Landon White
Landon White

t. Todd Rogers

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

thinking it's an emulator because you don't understand how a VHS gets confused when recording 240p footage from RGB

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

t. wiebe

Lincoln Rogers
Lincoln Rogers

Fraud with a mullet and ching chang wife. Ultimate beta.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

Speedrunning has exploded in popularity, but they are salty about high schorers because getting high scores at arcade games is infinitely more difficult than memorizing a game and then trying to beat it fast.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

IT WAS HER TURN

Hudson Collins
Hudson Collins

Billy "buy my hot sauce" Mitchell

Matthew Johnson
Matthew Johnson

It's actually not, getting a record in a game like SM64 makes old piss easy 2d arcade games with no mechanical depth look like a joke.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

have you played donkey kong? it's not easy

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

he got caught cheating, which everyone has known since 2006

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

i want billy to get a high score live then piss on a steve wiebe figurine

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

It's not easy as a new player. But it has a comparatively low skill ceiling, because its there's not that much to learn. The game has like 2 buttons and doesn't require any complex inputs or a high APM.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

that's like saying quake 3 is an easy game because you just move around, pick up items, and shoot.

it's not easy, people who have played for years can maybe get 500k on a good day

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

that's like saying quake 3 is an easy game because you just move around, pick up items, and shoot.
No it isn't. Quake has a ton of complicated movement tech and uses a full analog range. It's significantly more complex than Donkey Kong, just like SM64.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Timing has to be precise, I wouldn't call that low skill.

John Barnes
John Barnes

Mario 64's real easy. I could do a 0 star run if I practiced, and I've done 16 star runs in the past. But could I make it to the kill screen in Donkey Kong? Hell no.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

I've done 16 star runs in the past.
16 star is by far the easiest category and you're still definitely insanely shit at it.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

muh timing
Timing becomes exponentially more difficult the most complex the inputs for the game are.

James Cooper
James Cooper

Yeah, probably, but I don't think I'm autistic enough to seriously speedrun it.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

the point is, at it's core, quake is a simple game. the more you learn about it the more complicated it gets. donkey kong is like that. seriosly go and try and get even 100k, it's fucking hard

Jayden Moore
Jayden Moore

He was unironically set up by the Jewish director. Billy Mitchell is
an American patriate
a loving dad
a loyal husband
a respected champion
well kempt in his appearance
a successful business man
an aficionado in hot sauce
a tax paying Floridian
a good Samaritan
a lifelong Republican
pro-life
pro 2A
an alpha male
a veteran (unconfirmed)
an employer of dozens
kill screen master

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

quake is a simple game. the more you learn about it the more complicated it gets.
Right, just like SM64, and the complexity ceiling is significantly higher than Donkey Kong, Just like SM64.
donkey kong is like that. seriosly go and try and get even 100k, it's fucking hard
I'm sure it's hard, but it's not on the same level as optimizing the speedrun of a frenetic 3d game.
it's not easy, people who have played for years can maybe get 500k on a good day
The best SM64 runner has achieved three 1:39's and two 47's in like 10,000 hours of gameplay. There have only been 5 or so 1:39's and two 47's in total ever achieved by anyone in history.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

and a mame splicer

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

This, that godddamn kike director was using deception and lies. Billy should have sued that Jew.

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

Completely irrelevant. Getting a high score on old school arcade games is a test of endurance.

Julian Price
Julian Price

False at every twist and turn, shill.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

i dont know anything about sm64 speed running, i do know that donkey kong isn't as easy as people think it is. yea it's some silly arcade game, but i've tried playing it for a bit and you have to be severely autistic and dedicated to get high scores above like 300k.

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

implying Billy didn't love the publicity he got from the documentary

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

The director said he actually tried to make Mitchell look way better in the film than he is in real life.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

the director is a lying fruitloop. the whole thing is bs dude, just read this

twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/118321-Issue-1-The-Significance-of-Tim-Sczerby-s-DK-Record

they have a whole forum dedicated to the amount of bullshit in king of kong. twingalaxies.com/forumdisplay.php/406-The-King-of-Kong-Official-Statement

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

patriate

The absolute state of Americuck education

Adam Wright
Adam Wright

because these hacks like billie mitchell and THE H U M A N E L E M E N T wanted to have fame but not earn it so they lied about their records set, with no proof provided EXCEPT by a referee who "witnessed" their actions only to be arrested for child rape and conveniently have all the proof disappear with the investigation, but the age of the internet made it so these frauds can be exposed for cheaters.

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Watch this, Billy is a cheater and Twin Galaxies had a vested interest in supporting his false claims. He financially supported the organisation.

Todd Rogers was even worse.

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

It's like a 100m sprint vs a marathon. Both are extremely hard to be the best at, but they require different approaches.

Christopher Anderson
Christopher Anderson

The complexity of inputs is entirely relevant as far as skill ceilings go. Anyone can take adderall and endure a 10 hour bleep bloop session.
i've tried playing it for a bit
I bet in 100 hours of practice you could probably get well above 300k. Judging a game based on its skill floor (its difficulty for a new player) is naive. The game's skill ceiling is what dictates its depth and longevity.

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

twingalaxies
you're going to need a better source

Luke Jones
Luke Jones

Very clever man.
Formed a whole hero and villain thing with King of Kong and took one for the team to make money for all involved.
Made the mistake of ignoring Tim Sczerby and fabricating scores/stories in the movie in real time.
Weirdly enough got a pass on all of that until Todd Rogers got busted and it's akin to the #TimesUp mentality of modern media / society.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

There is literally no proof he did anything wrong.

Everyone is out to get him. His restraint in the face of this injustice is amazing.

People will be made to APOLOGIZE when the truth comes out.

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

I used to ship Billy's sauce from the warehouse, and lemme tell ya buddy, he still gets death threats for this movie and it's grade A horseshit. Did you know Seth Gordon filmed Billy taking care of his kids, two back then, for several days? Only to get in good, then stab Bill in the back? That's a secondhand scoop.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

I bet in 100 hours of practice you could probably get well above 300k

to break 300k id say youd have to play it at least 4 hours a day for 6 months. not kidding

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

It amazes me that there are people who actually care enough about this to make videos, investigations and have endless discussions.

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

King Of Kong is kino you pleb.

Jealous, envious, pathetic betas (probably anti-American too) are trying to smear him.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

they even cited sources dude, just read it.

Hunter White
Hunter White

Is this the greatest fall from grace in history?

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

person who clearly in the wrong
dude he literally did nothing wrong
never fails

Oliver Rodriguez
Oliver Rodriguez

Is it just me or does Billy remind you guys of a more cartoonish George Lucas too?

William Thomas
William Thomas

Apologize.
youtu.be/er-aMVQNJLI

Luke Rogers
Luke Rogers

Billy is a cheater
Boy don't you besmirch Bill's reputation and legacy. He is the best DK player ever, including in goddamn Japan. I've seen him play. You are libelous scum.

James Reyes
James Reyes

Look. It's pretty clear what happened - Billy himself explained it.

The video tapes in question unequestionably feature someone playing a MAME rig.

But who is to say those tapes are actually of Billy Mitchell playing? What has happened, is that someone has swapped the authentic tapes for fakes that feature someone imitating Billy's games, but on MAME. That's the only logical answer here.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

He just got caught CHEATING

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chase Rogers
Chase Rogers

What has happened, is that someone has swapped the authentic tapes for fakes that feature someone imitating Billy's games, but on MAME. That's the only logical answer here.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sure thing Billy.

Elijah Lopez
Elijah Lopez

But who is to say those tapes are actually of Billy Mitchell playing?
Billy said they were.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

It's the American way.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

it's even worse than that. someone at funspot deliberately hooked up a mame inside a dk cabinet, knowing full well that billy would set a wr on that very machine, and then be disgraced when internet detectives looked at the footage frame by frame. diabolical!

David Wilson
David Wilson

speed run
N64 controller

These are honestly impressive. Also guys finishing Terraria in like 2 hours.

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

An experienced player can tell right away if he's playing on an emulator or not.

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

This isn't "your" board, you aspie. King of Kong is a documentary and this a board for television and film, so it belongs here. Fuck off.

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

why do people shit on the n64 controller? i liked them. the joystick was shitty but dat z button

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

CHEATER
CHEATER
CHEATER
CHEATER
CHEATER
CHEATER
CHEATER

Samuel King
Samuel King

They hate him so fucking much.

Think about it - they found a glitch in MAME several years ago. But sat on it. Just waiting to reveal it to discredit Billy after he set his high score.

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

The joystick is actually really precise and SM64 runners love them. The only actual bad thing about them is how they wear down after a while, but you can mitigate that with silicone grease. There are also modern alternatives like the steelstick and enkko.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

turns out he was the liar and cheater everyone thought he was

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

It's fine but it's not great for fast reflexes. That's what led to me breaking my friends thumb during a heated bout of San Fran Rush.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

You're a cheat Billy

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

All I want to know is, was the tape fake?

Camden Edwards
Camden Edwards

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=o1BBiPeDXM0

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

defending that just for men beard and pedo hair

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

yea of course, it was on obvious splice

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Did anyone ever figure out what the fuck was really going on here?

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Why does /v/ get to spam whatever they want here?

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Walter Day has a gay man crush on Billy Mitchell. Billy himself is the star of the entire Twin Galaxies universe. Exposing him / you as a fraud ruins the whole thing.

Joseph White
Joseph White

looks like he's tripping and doesn't want to walk on that rug, that rug would look weird as fuck when tripping out

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

it's a fucking movie you moron

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

He's doing the crash bandicoot animations.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

The tape is real, but it's the not the actual tape Billy used to get his scores.

It was an innocent mix up at twin galaxies.

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

he's just hanging brain, man

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

I'm not /v/. I'm participating in this thread because it's literally Cred Forums, you halfwit.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

Billy is a financial backer Walter loves his money man plus Billy is to connected now with it so yeah it will all fall down

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

here's your (You)

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

mkultra infiltrating gdq

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

The tape is real, but it's the not the actual tape Billy used to get his scores.
It was an innocent mix up at twin galaxies.
Source: ASS

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

Is this the closest to a real life Michael Scott we will ever get?

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

How else do you explain the journalist getting a tape of someone playing a MAME version and not Billy's actual tape of him on an authentic machine, idiot?

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

A team of engineers
LOLOLOLOL

Isaac Mitchell
Isaac Mitchell

He's replicating crash bandicoots idling animations.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

not even close, what a shit comparison

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

Keep crying Billy you laughable cheating cunt.

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

Oh thats easy, it is Billy playing and he's a fucking cheat.

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

What are you laughing about? These are the best engineers Billy and Twin Galaxies could find. It's proven that it's a smear campaign. Let it go.

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

engineers Billy and Twin Galaxies could find.
Yeah, surely no conflict of interest there.

Jonathan Brown
Jonathan Brown

Yeah, Russia has nothing to do with this at all. Nothnig. Nope. It's just a true American hero cheating. Nothing at all to do with foreigners trying to seed division and hatred.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Sure thing Billy

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Jesus Billy, just admit it and move on, you still have your bbq sauce or w/e the fuck it is.

James Lopez
James Lopez

grown ass men playing videogames
it's understandable if you're under 16 and still a virgin, but that's about it

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

mfw these 80's gamers never anticipated the level of autism we now have in 2018 blowing out all their fake scores

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Technology was a mistake

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

grown ass men posting on Cred Forums
it's understandable if you're under 16 and still a virgin, but that's about it

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

THIS IS THE DONKEY KONG ARCADE MACHINE
I JUST PLAYED ON IT
MY FRIEND WILL NOW REMOVE THE DONKEY KONG BOARD, WHICH I JUST PLAYED ON, AND REPLACE IT WITH DONKEY KONG JR
SEE? THATS A DONKEY KONG JR BOARD BEING PLACED INTO THE ARCADE.
*cut to Billy close-up*
I AM NOW PLAYING ON THE ARCADE WITH DONKEY KONG JR
YOU SAW IT GET CHANGED, DIDNT YOU? REMEMBER THAT? WHEN DONKEY KONG WAS REPLACED WITH DONKEY KONG JR ON VIDEO?

Is this the dumbest fucking "proof" video in history? He'd be more believable if there was no video

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

What’s wrong with that fags head?

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

damn, thank fuck I didn't spend my teens in here and I was out partying and fucking pussy.

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

ITT: ""Villains"" who did nothing wrong

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

1988: Ned Troide, Twin Galaxies competitor featured in the "famous" Time Life Photo, helped abduct, beat and gang rape a 24-year old woman, then tied a weight around her neck and threw her body off a bridge over a bay, thinking she'd die. She lived and put him behind bars.

2002: Steven Krogman, friend of Corcoran's, served a lengthy sentence in prison for sexually assaulting a minor female beginning when she was 12-years old and possession of child pornography. That didn't bother Twin Galaxies' Walter Day and Billy Mitchell, though. They allowed him to be filmed from prison for his part in 2007's "The King of Kong". They were still giving him public awards at events until a couple years ago. Twin Galaxies finally kicked him off their forum a year ago, but only after significant public backlash.

2007: Another Twin Galaxies centered documentary, "Chasing Ghosts", found Berzerk champion, Ron Bailey, being arrested in 2007 for several charges of sexual molestation on several grade school age boys who claim he assaulted them when he was their coach. Bailey is serving what constitutes a life sentence in prison. That's how bad this case was.

2009: Lonnie Cancionne, friend of Corcoran's (see the connection yet?) was arrested for chasing naked after women in public and masturbating. Served time.

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Ahahahahahahahaha! Sure you were.

Michael James
Michael James

we all were, user

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Ha ha! I'm so glad I did that too!

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

What is this SJW trash?

Your scores don't count because you're a bad person

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

yeah, last time I was a virgin the twin towers were still standing. damn time passes, man but Cred Forums is a place for old timers, it's our sanctuary, why are you young phellas spending your time in here?
go out goddammit, party, fuck pussy

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

friend of Corcoran's,
But who is this? You never mention it.

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Cringe

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

: Steven Krogman, friend of Corcoran's, served a lengthy sentence in prison for sexually assaulting a minor female beginning when she was 12-years old and possession of child pornography. That didn't bother Twin Galaxies' Walter Day and Billy Mitchell, though. They allowed him to be filmed from prison for his part in 2007's "The King of Kong". They were still giving him public awards at events until a couple years ago.

This shit makes me sick.

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

Sorry I copied it from another post. He is the referee who approved Todd Rodgers scores.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

But is the hot sauce good?

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

don't be afraid of the pussy little brother, fuck it
I mean I can understand anyone over 40 like myself spending time in here because we're too old to do anything anymore, but if you're in your teens or twenties why spend your time in here
when there's fresh pussy to fuck?

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

turns out the "hot sauce" Billy sells is actually red paint with sriracha sauce added to it

the lying and cheating never end, do they Billy
take of the fake beard, too

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

It speaks volumes about billy Mitchell’s character if he is friends with criminal scum.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

he doesn't want to walk in front of the projector

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

The awards aren't for being a moral, upstanding fedora tipping gentleman. They're for gaming.

Who gives a shit what they do in their spare time?

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

i honestly want to try billy's hot sauce

that sounded gay but it totally isnt

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Precisely. He's like a modern American Jesus.

Huh. I see more than one parrallel there. Don't you?

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

He's probably high or something, and can't figure out how to move forward without obscuring a projector in some way

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

Hers your (You)

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Who gives a shit what they do in their spare time?
Pretty much everyone when the accused are child abusing pedophiles and murdering rapists.

Eat shit you little edgelord.

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

16 is easier then just getting 120?

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

too old to do anything anymore
this guy is 100 and running marathons. quit making excuses you fucking pussy.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Why do people even try to have high records in videogames?
It's just videogames, it takes no skill, just repetition.

Lucas Brooks
Lucas Brooks

Speedrunning 16 star is easier than speedrunning 120 star.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

yeah, but I partied a lot, also smoked three packs a day for twenty years, it's over for me user, I'm here to see young phellas share their stories of pussyslaying with us, but I get nothing, they're shutins

Bentley Hernandez
Bentley Hernandez

Kill screen in a bit guys just so you know

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

I'm gonna let you in on a secret, friend.

Repetition is how skills are developed.

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez

If that's flashing then lock me up.

Zachary King
Zachary King

FUCKING HELL YEAH BRAH ME TOO I WAS SLAYING THE GASH JUST LIKE YOU FRICK YES I AM ALSO GETTING SEX!!! RIGHT NOW SAME AS YOU!!!

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

not anymore, I'm a family man now, I always tell my daughters to stop browsing and go outside and get fucked, because life's too short at 15 I tell them to

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

I say again I don't know what the big deal was.

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

That's what happens when you learn to socialize through the net.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

know
It's see, but thanks for ruining it, fuckface.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

TG is ruined. No one takes that place seriously any more.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

what's going to happen to walter?

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Supreme edgelord calling someone else an edgelord

Pls

Whatever the fuck indiscretions some faggot had outside of gaming doesn't negate his achievements IN gaming. You stupid faggot. That's retarded SJW logic. Take it back to tumblr.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

didn't he retire years ago

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Except all of the footage was not done by him, its proof gathered from multiple sources pointing the cheating out way earlier before even Todd Rodgers was outed.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

They'll all fade into obscurity. Younger generations don't care about this shi.

Triggered, seething, edgelord.

Dominic Richardson
Dominic Richardson

autistic manchild
revealed to be a cheater
record in shambles

So when will he announce his transition into "Sally Mitchell".

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

I'm sorry but cheating your way to a world record is not being the best for a long time.

Unless you mean the best cheater in which case you're right

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

He's also a convicted child rapist himself, having raped his OWN DAUGHTER for several years from 2000 to 2004.

rapsheets.org/arizona/doc-prisoner/RONALD_CORCORAN/191944

I wonder if Billy knew the extent of what was going on. This would've been roughly around the time the abuse started

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

damn they are good lookin

Jason Long
Jason Long

He is the referee who approved Todd Rodgers scores
you forgot to mention that's he's also in prison (for 30 years) for sexual conduct with a minor

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

not fucking them yourself
you gay or something nigga?

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

cosmo
Haven't checked /srg/ in months, is he still a thing?

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Oh and speaking of fellow convicted pedophile Steven Krogman, here he is pictured with Corcoran's daughter in 2000. What a great bunch of guys.

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

my wife dont like it

Robert Rogers
Robert Rogers

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Billy knew and used it to blackmail high score rankings out of them.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Jeez, this whole community is nothing but pedos and child rapists.

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

cheaters gotta cheat

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

the arrest record says UNKNOWN for Hair Color
wtf?

Liam Nguyen
Liam Nguyen

high scorers are pedos and child rapists
speedrunners are trannies and furfags
all /v/idya should be avoided desu

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

what a cute little blonde :3

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

dat soyboy youtube voice
literally comparing mitchell to trump

what a butt-blasted cuck

Jordan Gomez
Jordan Gomez

/v/
If anything this is /vr/ territory

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

Billy Mitchell can't even become a fraud right. Todd Rodgers is still the crazy king.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Sounds like another community we know all too well.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

He sounds pretty sincere to me.

Yeah. NeoGAF

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

You're a fucking moron. People like you are why Twin Galaxies got away with this garbage for so long.

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Thee people legitimately don't understand how the internet works and think everyone is going to be retarded and believe them.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

That account/screenshot isn't him. They just ctrl+v'd Rogers statement from facebook and replaced 'twingalaxies' with 'speedrun.com.

James Barnes
James Barnes

He sounds pretty sincere
The man owns over 100 spiders and sleeps on the floor of his mom's house. I'd imagine he's pretty sincerely trying to hang onto his one achievement in life.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Is that dr disrespect?

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

sleeps on the floor of his mom's house
source?

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Just got done wathcing reccomended video

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

Hey, at least he isn't a child raping pedo like some of the other TG creeps

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

Chasing Ghosts, which is a fantastic documentary about how pathetic these guys are.

One of his best friends is in jail for raping his daughter, so I'm not so sure about that.

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

One of his best friends
How do you know they were friends?

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

youtu.be/iteB7wQckh4

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

One of his best friends is in jail for raping his daughter,

did you see the way she was dressed?
talk about asking for it

James Wilson
James Wilson

Because the dude fabricated tons and tons of shit for Todd. All of that is gone now though, like tears in the rain.

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

Because the dude fabricated tons and tons of shit for Todd
Source: ASS

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

he hasn't seen the video

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

he hasn't seen the video
Feel free to post it.

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

this is the reason why people are even talking about this topic right now

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Why are you being so retarded about this? Are you trying to be funny?

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

and this, specific to todd

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

That's mostly on Billy, not so much on Todd the God

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

twin galaxies was always shady as fuck

it just took a long time before anyone really called them on it

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

People were calling them out on it years ago, hence shit like the coffee stain excuse where they just rounded Todd's score down. It finally blew up because of some back to back autistic videos and thank goodness for that.

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

americans want a country of good values
praise a guy who literally cheated his way to success

Fucking usa is sociopath land

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

Pretending to believethat Todd and Billy are innocent just to troll

I like shitposting as much as the next guy, but you're not picking a believable enough stance for it to work.

Nolan Reed
Nolan Reed

Cred Forums is really the bottom of the barrel in terms of shitposting.

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

This is really good. Very damning.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Wtf is up with posters itt maliciously tying Billy to some pizzagate-tier conspiracy ring? He's a good guy and was smeared by a documentary. There's no proof he faked ANY scores. Fuck off dweebs. Billy is the actual champ. Let it go.

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

Go fuck yourself conartist. You have mental issues dude.

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

SM64 runners love them

any serious SM64 runner uses a Hori Mini pad

Eli Wilson
Eli Wilson

Why do people waste their time with such stupid, obvious bait like this?

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

There's no proof he faked ANY scores

except for, you know, the mountains of proof

Joshua Rogers
Joshua Rogers

the joystick was shitty
I have two mint N64 sticks, they're fucking god tier when they're not worn down. Modern sticks aren't nearly as satisfying.

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

The videos have only been posted half a dozen time this thread.

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

when he unironically compared himself to helen of troy

Tyler Green
Tyler Green

having raped his OWN DAUGHTER for several years

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

Don't worry Billy I believe you

James Gray
James Gray

I don't. Billy cheated any way he could. The facts are their my friend and wishing doesn't make them not so.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Credibility: 1000

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

t. walter day

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Yeah, the videos made by the same posters itt hunting for views. Billy definitely conspired to fake decades old scores on DKong, yeah sure. This shit belongs on /x/. Reminder that Vince Vaughn even was going to play Billy in a feature film more sympathetic to the true story of Billy being an entreprenure and good guy. He's white he must be muh evil pedo get a fucking life.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

this cuck plays 3d mario
youtube.com/watch?v=1umEXpGHc0E

Isaiah King
Isaiah King

Listen you little asshole, I know Billy personally and he would not cheat. He is the best there is so he would not need to.

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

Steve Wiebe is a poseur you should look into his scores. Oh right, he never got any real records, the movie was anti-Billy for a narrative. Walter Day didn't create the scores who cares if he's eccentric. The ball don't lie.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Billy is such an obvious liar and a cheat.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

t. 400 pound troll virgin Kotaku faggot
Your mom needs you to wash the dinner plates. Go.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

I've met walter, I was in his house, there are old newspapers stacked all over the place, he gave me a poster and some hot sauce, and we called billie on the phone, I've also went to billies restaurant in hollywood fl.

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

any serious SM64 runner uses a Hori Mini pad
You're fucking retarded, stop spouting mouth diarrhea you don't understand. Every serious SM64 runner uses an OEM controller except cheese.

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

Mitchel is a total fraud. Can't stand that guy.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

*holds right*
*jumps*
*does a frame perfect RNG simulator trick with about as much depth and complexity throwing a basketball at a net blindfolded*
heh, what riveting gameplay in 2d mario!!

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox

also, walter was a cool as fuck dude, never met billie but he was nice on the phone.
doesn't mean he didn't cheat though, so whatever.
youtube.com/watch?v=x2KRpRMSu4g

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

calm down billy boy

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

bing! bang! wahoo!!

Jayden Fisher
Jayden Fisher

He was the best before MAME existed

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

hurr he was the best at cheating before cheating got easy

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

ITT: cultural marxists trying to tear down an American legend

Gabriel King
Gabriel King

based

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Not an argument.

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

lol stay strong Billy

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

I think you need to update your information user, I don't know what you have to gain standing up for some faggot but he's been totally discredited.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Based Billy Mitchell banging arcade jailbait and working the video game marks into a seething shoot!

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

SECRET HIDDEN KEK POWER

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Imagine being this autistic.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Imagine hanging onto a 'high score' thats completely bogus and then spending your twilight years trying desperately to defend yourself on a nepalese dumpling frying forum, just imagine how pathetic that would be

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

What have you done with your life?

David Garcia
David Garcia

This guy is confusing the difference between how mame looks and how an actual arcade board looks with the difference between how filming a crt looks and how filming an lcd/capturing the video directly looks. When the the arcade example 'loads from the side' it's an artifact resulting from the camera and crt's refresh rates being out of sync. It could be that in Billy's first video the refresh rates are just in sync. And his second video is captured directly so of course it's not going to display this type of artifact.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

exactly, poor pathetic Billy, at least he's got hotsauce right?...r-right...please?

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

literally Peter Dinklage in Pixels

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

so basically he doesnt know what he's talking about

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Adam Sandler knew all along and hid this in the movie

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Yes.

Michael White
Michael White

No he does, sorry Billy its all over

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

post it in his comments i want to see how the idiot responds

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

The guy who made the video has nothing to do with the people involved in the investigation. It's just some youtube clickbaiter badly summarizing it.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Goddamn Billy its all all over, Its All Over Billy, please allow this to sink in.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

you either die a hero or live long enough to get shitposted to hell and back

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

do you mean like in that tape where you can't see anything properly on the right hand side?

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

delet this

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

actually i think it was left but yeah

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

1988: Ned Troide, Twin Galaxies competitor featured in the "famous" Time Life Photo, helped abduct, beat and gang rape a 24-year old woman, then tied a weight around her neck and threw her body off a bridge over a bay, thinking she'd die. She lived and put him behind bars.
That is

COLD

B L O O D E D

Dylan Wilson
Dylan Wilson

this should be a documentary

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

more like because the old guard circlejerk never expected people to take videogames this autistically seriously

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

listen i had to play the donkey kong arcade section in DK64 like 100 times to get that fucking coin so i consider myself a Donkey Kong expert at this point.

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

never expected people to take videogames this autistically seriously
this tbqh, they really only imagined 2 cases

Case 1: Someone who had resources found that they had cheated, but it's just viderogamez, kids shit. Fuck that I have to find Watergate 2

Case 2: Some autistic cunt comes along and finds the evidence, but no one belives them because the prestige of Twin Galaxies would be sufficient to allow the majority of fans to ignore the autisem

But they never imagined case 3:

Case 3: Very far down the line, Video game records become serious business to the point that entire groups volunteer their time simply to ensure the purity of the record boards to the point that they want only the most autistic, focused individuals.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

Oh get fucked. Not only is Billy one of the fucking best if not still the fucking best; he plays such a good fucking villain. Any dipshit who watched King of Kong and didn't realize that Billy was going along with it and giving it his all to make a good documentary needs to sit and fucking think.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

Stop posting Billy, it's over.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

God bless Billy though. He played such a great fucking villain, problem was that it was kind of on the same level of M. Bison in the 94 Street Fighter movie. I dunno if he knew he was hamming it up, but it's priceless. Billy deserves nothing but respect from anyone who ever wanted to make a name for themselves in video games.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Stop posting Billy, it's over.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

NOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Billy was a fucking alpha...Steve Wiebe was an autistic faggot.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

dedicating your life to a shallow, outdated video game that nobody plays anymore
how pathetic can one man become

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

I..w-what? What point are you trying to make?

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

this, literally can't watch this guy videos without feeling nauseated at his autism

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

it takes no skill, just repetition
t. never developed a single skill in his life

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

Nothing
He is the chad of 80s gaming

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Billy IDF out in force today

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

it was player's choice

Zachary Howard
Zachary Howard

Name ONE pro gamer who isn't a pedophile child rapist. That's what I thought. Games are for children and manchildren child rapists. Cinema is for adults and auteurs.

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

His fan boys are worse.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

King of Kong is a documentary you pleb

Owned by Warner Bros and everything

look it up

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

What was the previous post?
I mus know!

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

I suspected a lot of it was editing and taking him out of context to portray him as the villain for the movie.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

The only time I ever play video games is with my GF.

It's relaxing to wind down and talk to one another after a long day. Comfy as fuck.

Wut now?

Nolan Jones
Nolan Jones

Based. Im nearly 50 and this is a great comment. We'd film ourselves playing Death Race on one of the first camcorders as they were called, it looked a damn sight different on video. I don't know what a MAME is but someone of Billy Mitchell's disposition, who I have followed religiously since the 80s here in Arizona, is not going to know either. People are saying he faked his scores but you are young bucks, people my age and Billy's can't and won't fake games, we don't know how. It's like trying to fake a chat room on Facebook to us. Pure Greek.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Underrated.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

t. Billy Mitchell

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Literally the epitome of just pretending to be retarded.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

If you watch the comparison, you can see that the the versions load differently like the guy said. It's not a matter of missed frames. There are frames on the arcade version that don't exists on the MAME version.

Carter Reed
Carter Reed

Only way to redeem himself is to do it again, officially with everything legit.

PROVE IT!! But we all know that will never happen.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

the movie was edited in such a way that he came off as more of a douche than he is in reality.

Carson Long
Carson Long

how dumb are you?

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

I wonder if that Vince Vaugn/Ben Stiller/Owen Wilson film will finally go ahead now - there's even room for Ken Jeong thanks the the mini sequel.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Billy stop being a cuck and try to beat the score.

James Collins
James Collins

pff beating it 5 times was enough

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

You're a better liar than Todd, Billy. I'll give you that.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

it's just two guys. who are connected no less

The board was actually for DK Jr, and the guy just took it out and put it back in. aka this

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

I really hope Billy kills himself soon. He could throw himself into one of the hot sauce production vats.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

repetition is exactly how you develop any skill tho

Jace Foster
Jace Foster

I swear to god 90% of the gaming world is toxic. That includes players, developers, steamers, pros, everyone.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

You're talking out of your ass. All those classic arcade games are just as solved as current console games, if not more.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

He had a lot of evidence piling up lately but this is the straw that broke the camel's back.
youtube.com/watch?v=8e-H4sEHB54&t=357s

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

Couldn’t have a proper mullet