Why won't King Aragorn release his tax returns?

Why won't King Aragorn release his tax returns?

*giggles autistically*
AND MY TAX.

He's sheltering his earnings in Rivendell with his elf father in law.

We travel light. Let's hunt some deductions.

>The Lord of the Audits: By Frodo Baggins

AND THEY CALL IT A FINE
A FINE!!!

FILE YOU FOOLS

>Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.

What did he mean by this?

You're asking for the returns of the King?

Do elves have taxes?

because his retard redneck gondorian supporters don't give a shit about anything.

Aragorn isn't even his real name, his ancestors changed their name after coming out of the boats from Numenor.

>IT WAS LORD SAURON'S TURN

#UrukLivesMatter

>spend 80 years living as a ranger in bumfuck nowhere
>implying he had taxes to pay

One does not simply walk into mortgage

>a small loan of one shattered sword

What did he mean by this

Make Osgiliath Great Again

SHAARES.... BUY-INS.....

Reminder that tax-posting is one of the most intelligent memes on Cred Forums because fundamentally it boils down to making fun of GRRM's lack of understanding of high fantasy and how obsession over "Le grey morality" destroys the poetry of the world.

In 20 years nobody will remember A song of Ice and Fire; it will just be high fantasy novel #2,358 that spawned that cool tv show for a while.

Meanwhile Lord of the Rings will always be timeless.

And my low! (interest rate loan)

What's with all that Southron fake news lately?

Why did Aragrumpf just fire his 3rd Steward in a row?

>lose because of obviously being a tyrannic sociopath
>blames rohanians archers

Is there anything more autistic than people who say Silmarillion is their favourite book or people who criticise it for being an "unreadable" novel?

I never saw it as meant to br a stand alone novel, it's more like a companion piece or additional appendix to Lord of the Rings, if you want to know more background to the world and its origins.

>we will find evidence of Aragorn - Sauron collusion any day now

No, they have only Elvish tax havens.

Why are you posting your opinion on the Silmarillion on a taxposting thread?

I feel like my love for the trilogy would be dampened by reading any of the books

I really have no interest in the LOTR lore outside of what is presented in the books and movies. It all bores the shit out of me even though I love the setting.

>Meanwhile Lord of the Rings will always be timeless.
The Lord of the rings breaths the hopes and dreams of the west, while GRRM's books are disgusting homoerotic crap. Could not read that shit

Where was his tax base at? Until recently, he was homeless.

>king
>paying taxes

>Implying that he wasn't dodging child support payments from his illegitimate elven children that take decades to grow up.
>I'm a RANGER
No you're a fucking bum

The belong to different genres.
LOTR is a fantasy epic / mythological narrative.
GoT is a soap opera with medieval costumes.

WE'VE 'AD NOTHIN' BUT NET LOSSES FOR THREE STINKIN' FISCAL QUARTERS

what the hell are you talking about, the Silmarillion has plenty of standalone stories within it, it's a lot more than a glorified appendix.
Hell, the Children of Hurin and Beren and Luthien are their own more in depth books now. The fall of Gondolin would have made a great third one , but I think Christopher said he was done after Beren and Luthien

I read it years ago and I'm fine desu. I'm gonna do a rewatch soon. Maybe I'll re read some of it.

YEAH! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SOME CAPITAL GAINS?

dubs speaks again.

Martin fails to see what the charm of high fantasy is, although i don't dislike the tv show, its quiet enjoyable as a drama/action show, its far from something memorable, people will quote Tolkien until the sun burns out, while we will forget about winter memes.

Is this pasta?

This. Tolkien's world he invented is one in which your imagination is stretched to imagine such a world. Where as GRRM is just boring dull middle ages shit with magic and other stuff thrown and pasted in. Anyone who says that LotR world building isn't better than GoT is a moron because Tolkien was second to none at that.

bump

Name 1 person better at world building compared to tolkien.

There literally isn't. Tolkien himself would have probably said God, since he describes his world-building as subcreation; a creation within God's.

based

aha

SEND THESE OUTSTANDING MORTGAGE DEBTS BACK TO COLLECTIONS!

>reminder that [muh meme explanation]
don't you have a subreddit to patrol

This but unironically

>TAX-A-TION

>Sort em', file em', send em' to a Jew

This.
Tax-posting is also great because the world of finance and tax law is so vast and complex that the meme potential for LOTR is just endless.

wtf does taxposting have to do with GoT?

YOU JUST KNOW, that Aragorn will introduce the biggest tax cut in gondorian history. Theoden the the fucking statist probably had a super high tax full on war economy going

A single poem from Tolkiens work is more memorable than all off GRRM's works combined. In a thousand years this poem will be remembered by some while all this game of thrones bs won't even rank next to other pubescent trash like Harry Potter.

I fully expect Austin Powers movies to outlive a game of thrones

>All that is gold does not glitter,
>Not all those who wander are lost;
>The old that is strong does not wither,
>Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
>From the ashes, a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring;
>Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
>The crownless again shall be king.

t. newfriend

Game of Theones won’t be remembered in 20 years from now for the simple reason that George R R Fat Fuck will never finish his series. Screencap this, GRRM is going to die from heart disease in the next decade.

Just search GRRM interview about Tolkien. He says some ridiculous statement about how Tolkien didnt say what Aragorn's tax policy was.

Lmao

Tolkien really was an absolute savant