He's said he might become an actor after retiring

how would you see it working out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zie94YV7W4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ruav0KvQOOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Playing himself in his ghost written biopic

I don't mind him being an adult actor

obviously this

well he's pretty good at pretending to be straight. so he could do it.

I can see him co-starring in a gay romantic comedy alongside The Rock.

I've always gotten a gay/bi wibe off him. Maybe I'm alone in it.

gee, you think?

Why is he always hanging out with arab guys?

all the GOATs have some quirk, lad...

Arab guy is pitching a rent, isn't that haram?

no one can resists the BIG MOROCAN DICK

not even homo, but i wanna lick his legs for some reason, wtf

He's Bi, but gay leaning. Only euro soccer fans refuse to admit it at this point.

True story
Ronaldo and his "boys" went on an all dude cruise in the med. They were photographed rubbing oil all over each other. Like legs, lower backs, back of legs, dancing with each other, just some weird shit. Lots of oil rubbing. His agent found out about all the pictures forbid him from hanging out with one of the guys ever again. Then a bunch of girls went out with to him.

These photos were taken after the agent alerted the press of a "wild party". A couple months later, turns out the girls were hired by the agent to go out to the boat to be around and hang with ronaldo. But nothing happened.....

why the fuck there are messhit fags in my /teevee/

fuck off faggots

The Rock & The Bottom

There was some leaked document from Der Spiegel showing he paid 250k+ in a rape settlement to some woman from 2009. Presumably, they had at least some type of encounter otherwise she couldn't have gotten so much $$, so I'm inclined to believe he is either Bi or just a serial womanizer/cheater

>le kick da ball in da net

Cred Forums is cancer

same with Cred Forums

is there a source for this info?

It must suck to never have had male friends like you

>not even homo, but i wanna lick his legs for some reason, wtf

Bane?

What exercises do soccer players do?

cringe

A picture of Ronaldo pole dancing while the strippers awkwardly watch isn't enough?

no its not you fucking faggot. learn to banter

are you trolling me or do you live under a rock?

>all those SEETHING Missi shits throwing dirt at my boi Ronnie

>implying any of you fuccbois calling him fag will ever land such a GF

B R E H S

what am I watching here?

THICC

He's probably at least bi though. Not that that would be a problem in hollywood.

holy shit, those legs are inhuman

she looks like she bangs blacks.

She's black though.

>roidnaldo

as she should

You think she gets passed around by his teammates?

His teammates are all gay.

Its like pewdipie wanting to become an actor.

These people dont realize that they are world famous... TO TEENAGERS. Outside of a specific audience, they are quickly irrelevant.

Ronaldo has 0 charisma and is an insecure faggot. He might become an actor in Porguese soap operas, but hell never ever make it to Hollywood.

>"Big Dick Marcelo"
>gay

>ronaldo
>famous only to teenagers
are you fucking retarded?

I was making a comparison.

Obviously every football fan in the world knows Ronaldo. That doesnt mean that a EPL/Bundes watcher is going to pay 10 bucks to watch Ronaldo act in a capeshit flick.

are u gay or grill?

>implying 90% of his fan base isn't underage sudacas and ahmeds

I havent seen a single Marvel movie in the theaters, but id legit go and watch the premier of whatever capeshit Ronaldo plays in, even if just for the memes desu

Ok, but you sound like a CR7 fanboy. Nothing wrong with that, but most football fans arent Halal Madrid fans.

hes quite literally the most famous celebrity(and i guess person) in the world.fans or not, literally everyone, aside for amerisharts know who he is

i actually hate both barsa and realand im not really fanboying any of the two, but i think it would be hilarious to see him in a movie

fpbp

>yurothirdworld """"sports"""""

I got sluts like this pushing their ass on me within 10 mins of entering the club, virginboy

kick da ball in da net

t.

>women larping as men

>men warping as women

Post Athletes acting

youtu.be/zie94YV7W4Y

Muslim's fucktoy

Sports are just as bad as video games. Both are for manchildren

youtube.com/watch?v=ruav0KvQOOg

He'll be the new Kampfer.

back to /r9k/, Cred Forumseddit/, Cred Forums with you, fat loser

Sports are far superior to video games. At least professional athletes are in great shape, make ridiculous amounts of money, slam hot women and have decent social skills.

Most professional gamers are obese incels with terrible hygiene, no social skills and are broke with no future. Even the few professional gamers that aren't broke suffer from all the other problems.

I can literally smell the soy through this post

Take away his football skills and he's just a massive faggot
I doubt he'll make it as an actor

>take away something that literally forms a person and hes not the same thing anymore

woah, amazing observation, you dumb fuck

BREHS

You don't even have that though.
Stay salty soy sauce.

based retard

tsuuuuuuuuuu

I prefer Griezmann as an actor

For me, its Antoine Griezmann

Im so fucking gay for this dude

same but for Pogba :^)

go back to wherever you came from

topkek

Quick, someone post the .webm of him going in on his toddler with a two-footed horror tackle....