So what do you do... number two?

>house has a 20
>he gets a 5
>says he'll stay

the absolute madman

pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=HkzMA1jrm00

fuckin hilarious to this day

I don't know if you're an inbred EUcuck but that's not even close to how the game works.

not him, but he's not wrong...

>amerimutt education

WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?

lol omg, honey...

THAT'S RIGHT BUDDY, YOU SHOW THAT TURD WHO'S BOSS!

>Hey, there you are!
>Oh hi! Do I know you?
>No, but that's where you are, you're there!

I always get a kick out of that part.

Gives me a sensible chuckle every time.

FALSEFLAG!

>One book, "Swedish-made penis Enlarger Pumps And Me: (This Sort of Thing Is My Bag Baby)", by Austin Powers.

>falling for the obvious bait

Makes me physically exert air from my mouth in a positive sense just about any time I see it.

TWIIIINS

A new austin powers trilogy would be really nice to be honest, if it kept away from pushing agendas.

Wait you guys actually think the house is showing a 20 and you're still allowed to hit or stand at that point?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES

this works as a pickup line, fellow virgins

>I was pretending to be stupid
or
>

AP4 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=lYSOmYyNHpU

>Hello, Austin. This is Basil Exposition from British Intelligence

What if the house hits 21 and you could have hit 21 by hitting.

>"Dr Evil! Y'know, I used to think you were crazy!"

>"I know"

>"... but now I can see your nuts"

Except you always go first you fucking faggot so you have no idea what the house will get

>movie shows Chad telling Stacey this line
>cuts away to them fucking later that night
fuck you and the horse you rode in on, you got it?

Hence living dangerously.

Never cause of love guru

I wasn't talking about it working in the movie, you fucking virgin LMAO

Hence the house showing 20 and then asking if you want to hit or stand not being possible. EUfaggots are really this stupid?

>Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

kino

>2018
>ameriburger STILL can't understand austin powers
this is the power of english comedy

>loses $10k
>totally cool with it
what a dude.
Whatever happened to the parody genre? Did it die because of all those "[blank] Movie"?

>all these people itt who have never played poker
>they misremember the scene and think the house gets 20 before austin gets 5
he suggests him to hit at 5 because it was impossible for him to win with 5

Internet does it cheaper and faster.

I get the joke but if an EU cuck wants to try to and post what happened in that scene they might actually try to get the rules of the game right

you obviously don't get the joke if you think it's about the rules of the game

you're trying too hard, user

>poker

Whatever you do, don't google what happened to this guy.

>poker
>impossible for him to win with 5

But does it do it better? I'd much rather watch Airplane or a Mel Brooks kind of movie than some cheap 5 minute youtube video

wtf he was in the ufc???

that's cool

I wonder if he threw a show to kill his cellmate.

Definately not. But internet videos can get the major punchlines without millions of dollars of movie around them.

You missed the joke seeing as you don't know how the game works

>impossible for him to win with 5
how do you suggest he beats the house with 5? because the dealer would never bust. the only other player at the table already had 21, and if the dealer only had two 2's, or a 2 and a 3, he still couldn't bust if he drew another card

>he literally thinks you always lose with a 5
Stop posting. You have no idea what you are talking about.

that guy in 40 year old virgin killed his wife I think

Rapist

>my name is ritchie cunnignham and this is my wife oprah

>I still can't believe Liberace was gay...women loved him!

>Mama Cass...
>ham...sandwich..

What made AP1 so funny is that a lot of it was played straight. The sequels just jammed in a joke a second and even the straight characters were goofy

>straight and gay
what the fuck are you talking about?

The dealer has to hit until he gets over 16.
If the dealer busted then Austin would win by default.

Questioning my whole knowledge structure! Who is this luminary in a backwater internet channel?

>i dont know what straight comedy means

looks like youre the gay one

Wayne's World 1 was funny and played alright, since it was based on a skit
Wayne's World 2 referenced jokes constantly from the first
Shrek 1 and 2, same thing
Mikey doesn't know how to write a sequel

>The hair in that scene

>...Ah

for many years I had it in my mind that AP2 was far and away the best for some reason, but on a recent rewatch the first one is the best. 2 and 3 are dogshit. Mini-me sucks

Carrie Fisher was a script doctor for AP1. Apparently, she circled this whole rant and wrote something along the lines of "don't let anyone make you change any of this."

watching 1 again after 2/3 Austin doesn't even seem like the same character.

Exactly. Austin Powers is a parody of James Bond. 2 and 3 are almost parodies of Austin Powers, especially 3.

3 is mostly just jokes from 2 again. I also remember several gags in The Love Guru (possibly the worst movie I've ever paid money to see in theaters ) being straight from the latter AP movies too.

C'mon, Mikey...

that's my business

>be me in high school
>see this
>decide to shave balls

Been doing it ever since.

3 has its moments, like the subtitles gag but overall its just not that great

>sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy
still got it

When will Austin Powers come back to destroy the modern-Bond film.

The house has 10 showing, house only ever shows one card and they have to keep playing until they hit 17 or ever at which point house automatically stays. It would be possible for someone in that situation to win that hand, but the odds are insanely low without hitting. All moot when the dealer turns out to be sitting on 20.