Dullest Franchise

>"ACCIO GUN!"

why didnt he just do this?

Why wasn't there school shooters at hogwarts?

It's Britain, he doesn't have the ability to summon something 4000km away.

Guns are electronic
They don't work in hogwarts

I hope that Fantastic Beasts 2 covers this since its in America

>guns are electornic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

AAAAAAAAAARGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

"AAAAAAAARGH"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Sequel is in Paris

>guns are electronic

"No!'

>ACCIO NEUTRON BOMB

What's to stop some wizard student from yelling that randomly in class?

>"accio Hermione's used panties!"
Why did nobody do this? Huge plot hole.

What about his pride as a magic being?

??????????

>Guns are electronic
I guess this mistake can be forgiven if you're British.

Written by a women. If a guy wrote it this would have happened for sure.

>"ACCIO TRUCK!"

The novels at least were set during the early 90's. Handguns were everywhere then.

what did he mean by this?

Yes, yes, well done, OP, well done. HOWEVER the meme you’re referencing will still remain in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Is there a spell/curse that mimics gunshot wounds? Could you guys imagine?

There's an instakill spell, I don't think wizards care much about shitty muggle weapons.

Also the gayest

because its not set in America, user

accio dubs

>electronic

I'm so glad that I'm not a yuropoor. Man! I wish Cred Forums had flags.

accio gf

why would you want to smell someone's crotch sweat..?

why doesnt europe ever send us thank you cards for protecting them from communism

Haha no ones replying to your dull meme anymore just stop

But they have spells that create cuts all over the body and other physical maladies and what not. Is there like a.... Projectile spell?
What I'm getting at is, are there school shootings in the Harry Potter world?

accio braaap

Virgin detected....faggot highly suspected.......homo confirmed

Im sure you could do a lot edgier stuff than just shoot people if you were gonna do that

fuck idk, you could turn people into bugs and step on them

>Guns are electric