President's Day!

James Hughes
James Hughes

you didn't forget about one of the most important winter celebrations?

youtube.com/watch?v=odkkf0Ic_Mo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy0wRLD5s8
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Why do Americans feel the need to display their flag colors on every kind of media? Like no other country does this on such a level unless it is said country's birthday, it is a bit creepy, like normalized propaganda

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

salutes with her left hand

FUCK

Why does so much shit do this? You NEVER salute with your left hand.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

they are proud of their achievements!

unlike you, wussy litle land.

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

FUCK Cred Forums STOP REMINDING ME THAT THIS SHOW WAS CANCELED

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

You may not have noticed, but she was singing to the tune of God Save The Queen in that part. Not to mention about president Mr T.

She's not the brightest bunny around. If this cartoon was made by a hack she'd be using a broom or a mop the wrong way.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

fuck off n'jadaka
go back to wakanda
you have so much and we have so little

William Rivera
William Rivera

Because back in 1950 a senator by the name of Joseph McCarthy started a political movement that accused people of treason and subversion without bothering with messy and complicated things like "evidence". He basically just went around accusing any and all critics and political opponents of being communist or communist sympathizers and was able to destroy careers and imprison people. This was bolstered by Truman's exuctive order that said that federal civil service employees be screened for "loyalty".
September 11th brought McCarthyism back in a big way, just replace "communist" with "terrorist" (or don't, because the people that force this shit conflate the two anyway).
So as a result the unspoken cultural rule for the last 70 years or so has been "showcase how patriotic you are or you're unamerican and thus proper fucked."

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

The Brits are worse; they even put their flag on another country ones!

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

or don't, because the people that force this shit conflate the two anyway
Well, it is the second most popular ideology among terrorists. The first being various kinds of Islam.

Josiah Turner
Josiah Turner

Sure. Every ideology and social group except yours is a monolith, because that's how it works.

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

every time Lola speaks with a deep voice
UNF

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Well, all brands of communism collectively have the highest death toll recorded AFAIK.

After the horrors of the 20th century one would need to be either a moron or completely reprehensible to support full on Marxism and communism. If it always inevitably turn into a massacre and "hurr not real communism" then maybe there's something inherently wrong with it at the core?

t. Living in a post-Soviet state

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

I bet you use "AmeriKKKa" unironically

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

Did you know that everyone that's ever drank water has died?

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

You may not have noticed, but she was singing to the tune of God Save The Queen in that part.
"My Country, 'Tis of Thee" is a real song with the same melody as "God Save the Queen."

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

Nah, I just think it's funny how thought processes work. Like how off the top of my head there's at least 12 different kinds of Christianity (and I know I'm forgetting some) but Americans think all Muslims think exactly the same things all the time and there's no wings with different opinions to that religion like there are others.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

Posting superior presidents song
youtube.com/watch?v=Vvy0wRLD5s8

William Price
William Price

Can't we just discuss how much we all want to fuck Lola Bunny?

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Ironically that'd cause the thread to get deleted faster. Or maybe just turfed to /trash/ if we're lucky.

Jonathan Perry
Jonathan Perry

Yes, but living in a communist country considerably speeds the process up.

William Rogers
William Rogers

Thanks for the juicy knowledge user, I knew there was something weird going on, but was not exactly sure about the reasons

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

I want to seize her means of reproduction

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

this thread

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

What happened to this country? Ronald Reagan was right.

David Thompson
David Thompson

If Reagan was right then why did god punish him with senility?

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

it was actually a punishment for us

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

and replaced by something substantially inferior.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Kek

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Why do Americans feel the need to display their flag colors on every kind of media?
1950's. Not even once.

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

GOAT Looney Tunes

If this cartoon was made by a hack she'd be using a broom or a mop the wrong way.
Oh god it's becoming a meme

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

Memes is all you can hope for when you resort to stealing jokes from fucking Spongebob.

James Hall
James Hall

Joseph McCarthy started a political movement that accused people of treason and subversion without bothering with messy and complicated things like "evidence".

except most of the people McCarthy accused ended up actually being communist plants and universities were crawling with them.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

Reagan was the one who fucked California up, don't bring that fucker up.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

This. Politicians will be ridiculed for not having enough red, white, and blue at their evens and the presence of flag lapel pins are a must.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Why are you so upset over flags?

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Sure they were.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

You dare invoke Mopper, The God of Wrong-Way Mop?!

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

It's Presidents Day. Why wouldn't they show it.

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

Because it’s cool.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Cool Lola!

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

Why wasn't the wearing his costume?

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

*Why wasn't thor

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

most of the people

other way around, there were a few people that were russia plants but most of them were not. there were plenty of russian spies fucking around during the cold war and he managed to ignore them

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

That's what he gets for signing amnesty.

Luis James
Luis James

Forgive me, oh cladistical forefather of retards!

Aaron Gray
Aaron Gray

Given today's western college climate and rampant left-wing racsim disguised as anti right-wing "social justice", I don't blame him honestly.

Nathan Cox
Nathan Cox

drumpf is treason

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit