JoJo Thread

JoJolion Chapter 58: bato.to/reader#d13212655880710e

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#d2e116941d0ab246
bato.to/reader#b89f4daf643882f7
bato.to/reader#c6159db85ae734e4
bato.to/reader#e13dd9e98cb8ad1f
youtube.com/watch?v=yngB1RZnWzY&index=97&list=PL7GvL5Mq7fE-0z36sffIU2FDmVQ09ZoxG&shuffle=242
youtube.com/watch?v=25qSkk6FXG8&list=PL7GvL5Mq7fE-0z36sffIU2FDmVQ09ZoxG&index=69
youtube.com/watch?v=uvviNtKq2-s
youtube.com/watch?v=hQTH7RADqIE
youtube.com/watch?v=R3j_jTVDnXw
youtube.com/watch?v=HdahP278OSM
youtube.com/watch?v=JjT0p2z4hGg
youtube.com/watch?v=6RfyJzrcPzA
youtube.com/watch?v=hvx5ugrLLSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gappy makes me happy

uwu

Thanks to whoever user who made this b/w of my edit

WE'RE NOT COCUNTS YOU FAGGOT.

Literally nothing happened in 5 years of Jojolion.

5th for best boys.

What did he mean by this?

Sauce on original?

He said to migrate.

Will part 9 jojo be black? Or at least brown?

Don't know the original manga, but was an edit of this

You fucker where is he

We already have Gappy.

Xe will be a trans black woman

Are we Rock People?

We already have a black jojo though.

Josuke looks like he hit every stick of the autism tree falling down it

He was dissipated into the tides of time

He'll more likely than not be a Higashikata or a Giovanna{/spoiler] so no.

Reminder that there's new Vento Aureo chapters out.

Chapter 538 - Notorious B.I.G - Part 6: bato.to/reader#d2e116941d0ab246

Chapter 539 - Spice Girl - Part 1: bato.to/reader#b89f4daf643882f7

Chapter 540 - Spice Girl - Part 2: bato.to/reader#c6159db85ae734e4

Chapter 541 - The Island of Sadegna - Storm Warning!: bato.to/reader#e13dd9e98cb8ad1f

That doesn't even make sense fucker

Better coloring

On our backs
In our hearts

Do rock people migrate?

Quick! Post the best stand designs!

It does if you're a sixth dimensional being with access to every foreseeable choice in the immediate future

I meant ethnicity
Probability of that happening is literally 0,fampai,unless jojo is written by tumblr. I kno this be bait tho

Zombie Kakyoin could be kind of cool actually, it worked for Buccellati.
Seems kind of surprising DIO didn't make more zombies come to think of it, clearly he had the capacity to make them completely human-minded as well as extremely powerful, as seen with Bruford. Maybe zombies just couldn't use stands, or something.

vitamin c

Poor Norisuke

Is it just me or does Gappy's body in the lower panel look a bit...off?

Beito desu

>i "stole" the Narancia from the picture!

If Norisuke was my dad, things would be different around here.

He's not dead you fuckers now where is he,Fuck you

Here is my retarded pet theory on Jobin:

Jobin is not Jobin but a rock man who replaced the real Jobin during early childhood with the Higashikata Family being none the wiser (because of stand power or Norisuke being shoe on head retarded) .

The real Jobin died by the hands of Kaato, she was expect to sacrifice herself for Jobin because of the Rock disease, the rock men gave her a better offer and she kills Jobin instead. Jobin gets replaced, Kaato gets caught with a mysterious dead kid, and now the rock men have a inside man watching the family.

The question still remains on why the rock men have such a hard on for the Higashikata Family...

(Kinda) Serious question for you /jojo/: if you could put a sex scene in ANY part, full on penetration with no censorship, between any two characters (only two), and it would be canon. What would it be? Bonus give spicy details of how you want it to happen.

Pic related

Let's just say Araki will bullshit his way to publish it

If Norisuke was my dad I would end up like Joshuu but I'd have a cool stand

Exactly, user, that's us

Who the fuck are those characters even?

I didn't say he was dead

He's just fused into a concept of reality which you cannot begin to understand

>Implying Nut King Call is not top tier stando

I hope nothing more bad happens to fruit dad.

>sticky fingers but controlled by a faggot
>top tier
You what?

I think this is a case of
>Top Tier Stand
>Retarded User

Jobin is the flashback man but knows a rockman that looks similar to him

They switch when rockman Jobin has to take a nap, which is why Speed King has so little appearances (rockman either has a Khnum esque stand or just an entirely different one that he can't show off) in the mango

RockJobin will be put into a situation where he has to unmask his stand to protect himself and then it'll turn out the real Jobin was working with them all along and that he was the main villain

Me and Hato
In all seriousness, Giorno and Trish

That makes no sense at all.

Who said it was bad It's basically a differnt sticky fingers and I love that

wew lad

Best dad

>Giorno and Trish
Why? They had pretty much nothing to do with each other, did they?

>breathe in and get a bit higher

>DUDE WEED LMOA

I fucking hate this shit. Weed propaganda even in my anime now. I thought this would be the ONE FUCKING PLACE where I would be safe from DUDE WEED STONED BRO BLAZE IT LMOSA XD XD XD

What would Giorno's sex position be you think?

because they're the most physically attractive characters to me

You mean Mista and Trish

You know what, fuck it.

3dimensionfags get ouy

Hold on I recognize this post from a couple of months ago.

My stand is Hungry Like the Wolf
It's ability is to put enemy users into starvation. Then they're in a state of primal desperation to eat ANYTHING to make the pain go away

>Not Mista

>Fugo
>Bruno
>Doppio
>Koichi

Me and Narancia.
But you don't make any sense at all.

twink bottom that barely moves while I fucking hurt him I'm pounding so hard

really makes you think...

Me and Shinobu
Or Gappy and Kyo

So Joshu is Josuke in this world right?
1. Total cunt
2. Absolutely loses his shit and attacks someone for calling his hair "weird".

Holy shit, this also explains Speed King having a "hidden ability".
The hidden ability is that it isn't the only Stand "Jobin" has.

Nonsense man Giorno would love that.

I think Araki himself said he might might make Gappy and Yasuho happen.
This is going off a thread I saw last year though.

Could Prosciutto live forever by controlling his age with Grateful Dead?

That's not really what he said.
He said that Gappy and Yasuho will have had sex by the end of JJL, not that he will draw it.

Pretty sure it can only age, not make you younger.

Grateful Dead just makes you older, not younger like Sethan can

I think DIO had just outgrown zombies by the time Part 3 rolled in and he just wasn't up to it. Maybe he realized that having his minions share the exact same weakness he has is kind of pointless, and zombies can't heal naturally like vampires can (which just makes them even more vulnerable to Stands)

Plus, it gives Araki an excuse to not be held back by nighttime/closed room scenarios.

Didnt they explain that rockmen can't reproduce with human? Jobin has a daughter, so that can't be it.

Didn't he age himself then undo it to trick Mista into getting grabbed?

youtube.com/watch?v=yngB1RZnWzY&index=97&list=PL7GvL5Mq7fE-0z36sffIU2FDmVQ09ZoxG&shuffle=242

I chuckled

ah, makes sense.

Jotaro and Runaway Girl.

He ages himself then makes himself younger again when they fought Mista

Yeah he did

>daughter

>Flashbackman has The World

Guess and Jolyne.

Johnny and Diego.
Rape.
Diego is in his dinosaur-form.

>daughter
Rock humans can have kids, but the child will be a normal human.

J-Jotaro?

Were zombies vulnerable to sunlight? Buccellati was perfectly fine in it, but admittedly he was a special case.

>Flashback man is Jobin
>Real Jobin works in the mafia mostly
>Rock Jobin calls his stand "Speed King" but has to sleep a lot so real Jobin has to take his place but can't unmask his stand
>Jobin's real stand is King Crimson
>Jobin is JoJoLion's Diavolo

That's not quite it either. What you're thinking of is this bit in his manga writing book where he says that "eros is inevitable" between the two.

That being said they're the best choice anyway.

Its arms look terrible

bestiality,
but i approve.

Formaggio and Narancia. Formaggio takes the shrunken Narancia and uses him to stimulate his prostate as a form of torture.

I meant Guess. Jolyne's cellmate.

Though I guess the "official" name is Gwess.

The zombies made by a vampire are. Remember Part 1 ?

Buccellati is a zombie made by Gold Experience.

You want to die fucker?

Gappy and Yasuho.
12 Fullspread pages of them fucking like Rabbits.

We will finally see Gappy's hair and 4 balls in the best detail ever.
There will also be one small panel of Joshu crying.

God dammit, why was Okuyasu so smug in this episode? I can hear the KHAKs from here

Gwess and Anasui

Is it Johnny the one who does the rape

So B.I.G. can be beaten if the entire thing is destroyed and it doesn't absorb energy to heal?

I'll help you

Ok new important serious questions /jojo/

How tight is this ass?

>Jorge Joestar's translation still isn't done

Daiya and gappy or Gappy and Karera

sandman's sister and the white people trying to steal their land

Alright, maybe Formaggio could shrink himself and crawl up Narancia's ass as an alternate form of torture.

I SEE THAT MOUSE YOU INGRATE

Good. I'm sure that I will hate that book once I actually read it.

Dio masturbating and fucking Jonathan's head in the coffin as a flashback in Part 3.

You really are just trying to piss me off huh?

now in webm form

I-I didn't make the gif Boss-sama! Please spare me!

A DEAL'S A DEAL, KAATO

Jolyne and Hermes best ship

I think it'd be pretty sweet if formaggio stuck his dick in Narancias pooper then shrunk narancia until he was stretched around his dick like a condom, you know?

What if Ultimate Cars had a stand?

Yeah but he can't reverse age, just go back to his actual age.

Question answered

Well SBR tries to establish Stone Mask as an attempt of reaching the point of having a stand, maybe the Red Stone of Aja managed to complete the formula of giving stands

His 'stand' was the ability to turn into creatures of earth and such

>it's ok for my people to suffer and die just a cripple asshole can walk again

He did nothing wrong

When Narancia gets put in the bottle with the spider, it fucks him and lays its eggs in him, leaving him bloated and barely alive, knowing that when the eggs hatch the babies will eat him alive from the inside-out

>Green and Red GER

Of course, it was so obvious

But this is also an interesting way of going about it. It is quite similar to a stands power after all, minus the immortality.

He won't take his hat off when fucking. Or he'll go to, and just as he pulls it off Yasuho says 'no, leave it on'.

I just won't reply to you fuckers anymore.

I don't know if I like the green or the yellowish version of GER. Thinking about gettin the SAS for it.

It's just a joke sempai

Well maybe he should have just won the race fair and square instead of poking the crippled-bear like a savage faggot

[THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT]

[Animal Collective]

A "joke" kinda like the puns you fuckers were making about narancia's death a couple months ago?

Guys
I feel real bad for Shinobu
She finally finds her husbando lovely, even if it's not him, and she's waiting for him.
SHE'S STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO COME HOME

My headcanon is that, much like the Stands were said in the beginning of Part 3 to be a "ghostly" evolution of the Ripple, I like to think of the Pillar Men as primitive Stand users too.
My theory is that the meteor that was used to make the Stand Arrows fell on Earth millions of years ago and the virus inside it became part of fruits. Fruits that were consumed by early hominids, and would either kill them or turn them into Pillar Men, altering their biology by messing with their brains.
Like they were supposed to have fully fledged Stands but their biology was already messed up because of contact with the meteor's power, so they get prototypes, which are the Modes.
And the Ultimate Lifeform would be capable of essentially ruling over Stands and attain any it desired or even creating them on the spot.

Their behaviour was a-POLE-ing, On their behalf I hope you have a GATE day.

The whole situation with Shinobu is fucked up

Pillar Men are older than the meteor though, Kars is 100,000 years old while the meteor fell in 50,000 BC.

I'll fucking kill you Tsurugi

I wasn't expecting the kaks and lost my shit at that sound

Fuck you fucker they're not even good puns.

Let's SKIP the small talk, I'm sending you back to /pole/ for all these interro-gate-ions you're handing out.

part 6 jotaro and dio
with jotaro`s wife getting cucked.

There's an interesting question

Say you're Shinobu's sibling. She loves Kira with all her heart.

You know that Kira is a murderous psychopath and you have the ability to dispose of him, but he genuinely seems to love Shinobu and you can't stand to see Shinobu heartbroken.

What do you do? Do you kill Kira and let Shinobu live in sadness, or do you let Kira live for the sake of Shinobu?

So basically what Hayato had to decide on?

Shinobu would feel even worse if she realized that her 'husband' was a serial-killer who'd murdered her actual husband and was just using her as a cover. I'd get someone to deal with Kira and make it look like an accident, that way her memories of him making her happy won't be soured, and she'll have the chance to move on instead of living a lie.

Kira eventually was going to kill her.

Wait until he gets hit by an ambulance, but tell her he got hit by an ambulance

I fuck shinobu

I made a GRAVE mistake, I've got TOMB make amends. I apologise for any ofFENCE I caused.

You remember me? I remember you too!

F.F and Weather Report

Of CORPSE you're sorry now.

>Say you're Shinobu's sibling
>Shinobu's sibling
>sibling

In case you guys ever wondered why Jotaro x Kakyoin is such a popular ship despite them having never really interacted in canon, I think I found the answer. And it's because of Clamp

I'm not referring to the egg thing, I'm talking about a shojo made by Clamp called Wish that was very popular in Japan around 1995.

The premise is that it’s about an angel named Kohaku (Kakyoin), which is the character you see on the picture who looks exactly like Kakyoin, and a human named Shuichirou (Jotaro) who looks identical to hatless Jotaro. They meet because Shuichirou saves Kohaku from a crow, resulting in Kohaku following him home in hopes that he can fulfill a wish for him. Shuichirou doesn’t have any wishes so Kohaku decides to stick around and live with him until he can come up with something. Basically Kohaku falls in love with him.

The Kohaku character is extremely stereotypically moe and cries about everything and the Shuichirou character is a surgeon and has pretty much Jotaro's personality. Wish was apparently very popular with Clamp readers and I think this kind of explains why Kakyoin is turned into a massive crying wimp by fujos.

It's on Kissmanga if any of you want to read it.

Right answer

I always thought it was just because Kakyoin was a moderately attractive man with the personality and backstory that Fujos crave

Plus Jotaro and Kakyoin never had a "friendship", they were friends, but at best they just had a good mutual understanding of each other versus Polnareff who was buddy buddy with Jotaro

You're trying too hard.
Fuck you fuckers.
I may have a bad memory but I always remember dumb fuckers like you.

Who's a bigger asshole: Dio or Griffith?

Post ASMR videos you fap too

youtube.com/watch?v=25qSkk6FXG8&list=PL7GvL5Mq7fE-0z36sffIU2FDmVQ09ZoxG&index=69

I don't know if your serious but your pretty funny desu

Griffith

>When the GET hits just right.gif

Cry more.

I just started watching the anime and I'm currently in the Egypt saga. So far so good, except for one little detail, that fucking annoying dog that literally contributes nothing to the story.
Was Iggy a mistake?

I'm sort of glad that Polnareff was an ugly son of a bitch who fujos rarely touch. It means most fanworks of him and Jotaro focus on their friendship instead of them taking their clothes off and pissing into each others dicks.

>post yfw this happened

I swear almost everyone on Part 7 had a terrible fate

He's cute and you'll miss him when he's gone. I'd skedaddle if you don't want to get spoiled.

Get out before you get spoiled, people fucking hate anime-watchers here

>people are gonna fall for this bait

>Diego's death

>alternative universe Dio
>different power set for whatever reason, can literally overwrite reality
>literally absorbs all the Joestars souls
>gets the Holy fucking Corpse in completion
>defeated because "hurr same type of stand"

WHY EVEN GET THE CORPSE THEN

WHY ANYTHING

HOW IS HE SO FUCKING DEFENSELESS FROM REGULAR ASS STAR PLATINUM WHO DIDN'T EVEN EVOLVE LIKE THE WORLD DID

Looks like I have to spread more of the truth?
What do you mean?
I never thought of my post as being funny at all.

At least we got a nice ass shot out of it

Because EoH is awful Part 3 fanwank written by fanboys.

Shh, Gyro is sleeping.

Nun pants didn't deserve it

Griffith

quickly made a template for anyone that cares

WAKE UP YOU PASTA GARGLING CUNT RAG

my favorite jojo can kick your favorite jojo's ass

Word to the wise, never announce where you are, people assume you know everything there is to know about JoJo here, and will spoiler you because they are ruthless assholes.

To answer you question though, Iggy does do very little until a point and you will know when that point is.

Well, of course, he can~

Most likable crusaders:
Polnareff>Joseph>Kakyoin>powergap>Abdul>Powegap>Jotaro

You can't negate infinity.

Your favorite jojo is a faggot who can't defeat my favorite jojo

Well that's because he has the most overpowered stand you cuck

Even in this very poor explanation of Giornos character, he still sounds more appealing than Jotaro.

GYRO FUNNY IS TRYING TO VORE YOU RUN AWAY YOU FUCK

Which part had the best ending?

Now that you're asleep I feel like I need to tell you something.
I've been buying the shitty ointment you tell me not to buy because it attracts bugs so that way when you fall asleep I can undress you and jack off to your bug bites.
Good night Gyro.

--

Polnareff>Joseph>Jotaro>Kakyoin>Avdol>Iggy

>Not realizing Pol/Abdul is a pretty popular thing
That said, I agree. I remember seeing a comic of Jotaro visiting Polnareff in the hospital after he got fucked up by Diavolo and it was pretty heart wrenching. Don't know the source though.

I'd like to see him try.

Not really.

Remember when Abdul and Polnareff peed into some guys mouth together?

Jolyne is pretty weak though. If Jonathan didn't exist, she would be the weakest JoJo.

I know it's relatively popular, but even then it's not nearly as prevalent as Jotakak. And when you do see it, it doesn't seem to butcher the characterizations nearly as much either. Homoshipping isn't bad if the writers clearly understand and respect the characters personalities, Jotakak and Caejose and so on are awful because they warp the participants into bland shells of their former selves.

And I think I know the comic you're talking about, Jotaro's feeling guilty about not being there to help him and Polnareff talks about how he made the choice to do what he did and Jotaro shouldn't feel responsible, right?

I do not understand this meme.

Who else sets emotional at the end of EoH when it shows everyone alive and loli Jolyne

youtube.com/watch?v=uvviNtKq2-s

This makes me sad

What a deep and complex man

I love how weirded out poor Polnareff was by that. What the fuck was Avdol thinking?

Other retards

>We're never gonna see Uncle Josuke and loli Jolyne together

Why live?

6 if you actually take your time, imo.

Jotaro would be much more fun if a character-point was him being cool and intimidating at first, but repeatedly pissing away his coollness by fucking up and revealing he's nowhere near as cool as he tries to be

Hey, even really shitty substance is better than no substance at all.

>This is Jotaro and he has the strongest stand that stops time

>Ok but what about Jotaro himself?

>He is a marine biologist, divorced and has a daughter! He is was rough around the edges.

>Alright, those are facts about him. What does he like to do?

>Uhhh...Uhhh...He really likes saying one liners and punching.

>That seems a little shallow.

>He also called his mom a bitch.

>Why is that relevant?

>SHUT UP JOTARO IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER

Not saying Giorno is the best, but he has more than Jotaro.

Wait, Jotaro is Josuke's nephew right? Wouldn't that make Josuke Lolyne's great uncle?

Family ties are weird.

Johnny, you tell Gyro this every thread!
Is it just how you say goodnight, or something?

Kaato murdered a child? and neither Norisuke or her died in order to save Jobin from the disease? i bet he used him to made the equivalent exchange, but it turns out the kid was a ROCK and that's why Jobin is also part rock human.

He was thinking that was going to be the only character development that he was going to get so he might as well do something bizarre.

Shhhh... Yasuho is sleeping

I like to tell gyro every bad thing I've done so that way I can sleep easy.

nice

*cums in her hair on her tits*
Sleep tight, Yasuho-chan!

Someone posted a drawing of Hot Pants voring Johnny, I think someone else claimed it should've been the ending to SBR or something and someone else said that since Valentine wasn't involved it wouldn't work, so I piped up with the pun 'Funny Vorelentine' and it caught on.

I am so, so sorry.

I'll just write anything that comes to my mind.
>Part 1
Erina & Dio
Attempted rape after the mud scene. Jonathan somehow interferes or Dio somehow gives up halfway.
>Part 2
Caesar & random girl
Sensual. Just to show off his womanizer side.
>Part 3
Mariah & Dio
Not out of love, more like friends with benefits or mutual seduction. In the end Dio gets interested in her and stabs her the arrow.
>Part 4
Yukako & Aya
During Cinderella's work. Yukako is just isn't aware or doesn't care.
Reimi & Young Kira
How do you think Rohan ran away?
Shinobu & Kosaku(as Kira)
She basically gets seduced without his intention but Kosaku also feels some affection. After the event, Kosaku takes off Shinobu's hands.
>Part 5
Trish & Mista
The night before some important fight or after they get to know each other. Mutual affection on both sides, happens all of a sudden.
>Part 6
Jolyne & Guess
Born put of powerplay, but both can't stop themselves until the end.
Jolyne & Anasui(can be f or m)
In AU, flashforward.
Jolyne & Romeo
Before they get into the car.
Foo Fighters & Jolyne
F.F. thanks Jolyne for everything. Affectionately.
Dio & Pucci
jk it's stupid
>Part 7
Hot Pants & Diego
Alternate universe. They fall in love after some powerplay.
Lucy & Scarlet
Drug is simply not enough.
Hot Pants & Valentine
He declares her as his property or something. During the Civil War act.
She's a nun.
Lucy & Tim
Happens naturally but Lucy stops him before they go too far. Everything else goes the same way.
>Part 8
Daiya x Josuke
Pop sound never happens. They go all the way.
Joshu x Kaato
By rage and force.
Joshu x random prostitute
He goes all out, rough but almost childish. Just to show off what a terrible person he is.

We have been over this, in terms of raw strength Johnathan is at least as strong as Star Platinum.

I'm finally going to sleep with you yasuho.
Gappy won't stop me now.

Yeah I actually don't mind Avdol x Polnareff because the artists often keep their personalities in mind. Hell, I don't even mind JonaDio content. But fujos complete ignore Kakyoin's actual personality for the sake of the pairing and that kind of makes me upset.

I find it funny that Kira could one-shot Ultimate Cars

>Jonathan
>weak

>her hair on her tits
Yasuho confirmed for hairy tits

You're just pretty shallow, you can see that jotaro has a deep sense of duty (he's the only jojoestar that seriously works), he's very calculating and generally a well leveled guy, that unless you touch his daughter or you piss him off. Top mentor figure also.

Now do the same thing for Giorno. What does Giorno like to do? We have no idea, now do we?

Same, so many great moments, so many characters we'll never see again.

>we will never see the porn Araki drew

>You can't negate infinity

>This is Giorno and he has the strongest stand that can negate anything

>Ok but what about Giorno himself

>Wow it's fucking nothing

>But you can copy it
Checkmate atheists

DIO stop posting your shitty OC.

All of them except 2.

Do you think the Higashikata mom will be the final boss? although her stand doesn't look that powerful, maybe she has guns or some shit under the cards.

>Yukako & Aya
>During Cinderella's work. Yukako is just isn't aware or doesn't care.
i didn't know how bad i wanted this

>Attempted rape after the mud scene. Jonathan somehow interferes or Dio somehow gives up halfway.
Yeah no that's just
No. Terrible.

>Mariah & Dio
I like the idea of explaining how Mariah got to meet with DIO and gained a Stand.
But it shouldn't really be out of "friendship" or "mutual attraction", but instead something from Mariah's POV where she just falls hopelessly for DIO and the magnum dong.

>Yukako & Aya
During Cinderella's work. Yukako is just isn't aware or doesn't care.
I am now erect

I don't think guns or some shit is final boss tier. Make the guns shoot time.

>after he "dies" to star over in another life he leaves behind a storage unit full of thousands of notebooks containing all the smug he's ever drawn and read

>Polnareff
>ugly
>fujos barely touch
Idk bro,there's a lot of lewd of Polpol

Joubin is the final boss you ninny

Kaato will be Vanilla Ice

She genuinely seemed to care about her family. Even if she plays her part, Jobin will be the final villain.

So I'm reading Jojolion, and for the most the part I can imagine what most characters sound like in my head, but Gappy I can't really.... tell.

In one page he's some spaced out amnesiac who sleeps under a matress.

And then in another, he has this long-ass drawn intelligent sounding conversations during a tense moment.

You can make any character seem shitty if you want to.

>Wow, this is Jonathan and he's like a really nice guy, he's swole as fuck and can rip apart solid iron with his hands and, uh, he hates the villain cause like, he killed his dog and stuff, did I mention he's a nice guy
>This is Joseph he's Jonathan but smarter and also an asshole but secretly a nice guy and he can predict anything and outsmart everyone, and, uh, he peeked on his mother LMAO what a wacky character right???
>This is Josuke he's Jonathan but Japanese and gets mad if you insult his hair, he has some sad backstory with like this idol delinquent who saved him okay I'm done here I can't even pretend to care
>This is Jolyne she's rule 63 Jotaro and gets mad if you call her JoJo, she masturbated and cried about being caught LOL

He likes stuffing his own ear in his head. He is very proud of this.

He aspires to be a gangster, he feels as though they can truly make a difference in the world.

He does care for his friends, just go read the White Album fight.

Giorno values life greatly and always seek to never leave someone to die, even putting himself in danger if another can stay unharmed. In the same vein, Giorno seeks to put a stop to the drug trafficking which is ruining countless lives in Italy. On the other hand, Giorno has no trouble punishing those that needlessly and intentionally hurt other people, as shown when he engineers Polpo's death to avenge a janitor his Stand killed, and in fact will be particularly ruthless and vicious doing so. Save Buccellati, whom he spared because he recognized that he was a moral person, Giorno has killed everyone he fought against, and all died a gruesome death. For instance, Giorno had Melone bitten by a venomous snake, and has lied to Cioccolata about sparing him, merely buying time for a bullet to transform into a scarab and devour Ciocolata's brain before pummeling him into a garbage truck.

Jobin is 100% going to be the final boss. If anything, Higashimom is gonna be an upcoming fight. I'm assuming she did something really, really bad.

yfw she has split eyes like josuke

>Stand that makes things slightly hotter
>Final boss
I highly doubt it

I'm sure Jonathan would be able to RIP AND TEAR stands using his fists.

If a characters fondness for stuffing their ear into their own head is the first thing you list when describing their character then chances are it's not a very good character

I never realized how much sex could further character development.

All I hear is this 3:38
youtube.com/watch?v=hQTH7RADqIE

ASB captures his voice pretty well imo

>What is hidden ability

>He likes stuffing his own ear in his head. He is very proud of this.
Is this a joke post?

Don't kink-shame

We don't really know what it does. The stand info page said its exact abilities are unknown so some think he's speeding up molecules because of the name.

JONATHAN IS HUGE

I honestly wish it was.

But seriously, he does in his introduction.

I think it was to distract 2 guys that he was stealing from or something.

I really wanted for them to run away together and have a bonnie and clyde relationship

Considering his identity, which is a HUGE SPOILER, him being extremely intelligent and wordy makes a lot of sense.

BETTER
THAN
NOTHING

I wish Giorno was just a bit funnier throughout the rest of the story like he was at the beginning

Hey people who like Jotaro.

Defend this.

Did you not read part 5?
Giorno very proudly admits he can do it.

>okay I'm done here I can't even pretend to care

What kind of a defining trait is that? If you count that as significant characterization then you should also count Jotaro's cigarette tricks and how he likes Columbo, and so on and whoops, looks like there's a lot more to say about him than Giorno after all.

>Erina/Dio
Seems kinda forced and edgy
>Caesar
Would fit
>Mariah and Dio
Seeing Dio this with any of his charmed minions would be interesting
>Yukako and Aya
Seems like something in some shitty yuri pandering manga
>Reimi and Young Kira
I think hands were his only thing
>Kira and Shinobu
Everything but that last part

>People still believe Jobin is the final boss
>People dont know about the Kaiju from the Morioh shores that will destroy the Wall Eyes
>People dont know about the Rockdog who has been trying to warn the damn higashikata's but only Tsurugi will listen to him but dismisses it as nonsense

For me it seems the other way around, Joubin is Higashimom's bitch, and if her stand has hidden ability it could be something really powerful given that his regular power is warping stuff.

Jotaro has no real plans for situations he's in. He just punches things and hopes it works out in his favor.

These are supposed to be the updated translations...?

They're terrible!

Same here. Got nosebleed when it came into my mind. Dreams...
>she just falls hopelessly for DIO and the magnum dong.
It sound better, I likey.
Yeah, it's something that's almost always overlooked. I wish Jojo could have those moments. At least it's somewhat more prominent in Part 8.

>implying that's his stand's full potential
Araki straight up said he has a hidden ability

We never saw the cigarette tricks, we just assume he can do it because Polnareff and Joseph thought Oingo was Jotaro, and honestly I forget if Columbo came up in the manga or if it was off Jotaros character card.

While Giorno stuffing his ear in his head is literally the first thing we see of him.

And if that's the only thing to pick at out of my post, that's like admitting defeat.

People talk about failed opportunities but if Jobin isn't at least a minor villain Araki will be crowned "King of wasted chances"

They weren't sure whether it was reality or not, and if it was an illusion then a punch would've taken Jolyne out of it. Since it did turn out to be reality after all, the blow served to take her out of range of Whitesnake's digestive fluids which were slowly killing both her and Jotaro, enabling her to save them.

What if jojolion doesn't have a final boss. What if it just ends happy.
That sounds like a crazy twist araki would do

>nosebleed

>Got nosebleed when it came to my mind.

>This is Jotaro and he has the strongest stand that stops time

>Ok but what about Jotaro himself ?

>Well he starts the series as a high school student in Japan and he's Japanese with American blood. Then at Part 4 is introduces to us as a marine biologist, which was something alluded to in his character bio. In Part 6 we see he also had a daughter and was married but is now divorced.

Well we get scenes that show us repeteadly he is not very sociable and prefers to not talk to people or show much of his emotions. We get scenes that show him reading whenever he's not fighting, and his character bio states he likes to read books about planes and ships. We also hear him mention that he liked the series Columbo as a kid with the implication that he likes detective work.
During Part 3 we see moments showing that Jotaro started to open up more to his friends in moments like the ending of the Wheel Of Fortune fight, The Sun, and the Oingo Boingo fight, where Polnareff reveals Jotaro does a silly cigarette trick when he's around his friends.
Jotaro is introduced to us as a very distant and seemingly uncaring character who doesn't want to be on the journey so these scenes give him a real sense of character as he learns to embrace his new friends;

>Jotaro is also a character meant to emulate the Clint Eastwood archetype of a cold, loner hero who does what he does out of a strong sense of justice, and this is complimented by reading his character bio where it's stated that his aloof behavior is mostly out of a lack of understanding of social interactions, and moments like him attempting to hit on Midler or everything involving Jolyne stay true to this idea. There's an immaturity to the character at the start of Part 3 as we see him act like an angsty teenager (calling his mom a bitch for example), and the growth out of this immaturity is what leads to his portrayal in Part 4.

There, fixed it.

Is that JJCA?

They really need a dedicated Copy Editor for all their teams, it's getting real hard to deal with their shit

Stop talk talking you cunt.

I think that user came from tumblr, watch out before she/her/xe raves about "muh lesbians"

All of these sound better than Jotaro, even though you blatantly left out stuff for Jolyne.

Jonathan's only weakness is that he can't see or touch them.

I don't remember Giorno being "very proud" of his ear trick.
Now I'm just thinking about him feeling down and just sitting on like a sidewalk or something and someone comes to cheer him up but can't and they both just stay there, until he remembers he can stuff his ear into himself and gets supet fucking excited to show it just to get no reaction. Then he just gets sad and leaves.

>early part 3 art
Only topped by early part 4 art in awfulness

But people who say Jotaro has shit character development should count 4 and 6taro, he has some of the best JoJo development if not the best in the series

Obligatory

And he felt up a brown Loli

>Araki ends the final JoJo part with a happy end
Nah, I expect we're gonna see a downward spiral of awful things until it all finishes with the main villain murdering Josuke.

I like the idea of what would Dio become after consuming all of Joseph's and Jotaro's blood and live to tell the tale. Reality overwrite is ridiculously absurd but as long as it's just a "what if" scenario, I don't really care.

My idea on corpse parts is Valentine telling Dio about the main world combined with Dio's lust for all the power he can get. I can buy that bullshit. Too bad EoH doesn't even have barebones of any personality.

We're at mid jojolion style now, someone should update that

>yfw Norisuke dies in a noble sacrifice to protect his family

Honestly, Jojolion kinda needs a big boss right now. Otherwise, it will be kind of boring and anticlimatic.

if you think that is weird think about giorno

>giorno is Jolyne's great-great-great Uncle

Mid part 4 is my favorite

I just couldn't find a way to express what I felt. Sorry for sounding cringy.

>happy endings
>araki
Jonathan dies at the end

Joseph loses his friends along the way

Abdul, Iggy, and Kakyoin kick the bucket

Trolley issue, Joseph is now senile

Giorno's friends die and Fugo leaves

Jotaro, Anasui, Weather Report, Ermes, Jolyne, and Foo Fighters all die, Emporio is trapped in Ireneverse

Gyro dies, Diego dies a pointless death, Hotpants gets killed like nothing, Mountain Tim gets demolished by Blackmore, Valentine nonchalantly kills Axl RO, Johnny is revealed to have died by a rock

Part 8 so far: Josefumi and Kira

Guys recommended music while reading Jojolion?

>Araki finally lets a JoJo have a happy end
I want Gappy to be Happy but Araki wont let us have that. Expect Heavy losses.
Gappy will die by doing an Equivelent exchange to substitute his life for Holly's so she can still be around for Kyo.They will Erect a shrine in his honor as "The Golden Heart of Morioh" screenshot this

JOTARO IS FUCKING AWESOME
STAR PLATINUM
FUCKING INVINCIBLE!
YARE YARE DAZE!

"OMG muh lesbian ships is totally canon, NOSBLEED LOL COLON THREE THREE THREE THREE"

The rest of your post just wasn't hilariously dumb like that part. You don't even have to compare him to another character to realize it really says something about his characterization when the only answer you can give for what he enjoys is this one quirk he does a single time at the very beginning that then never comes up again.

So I think it's agreed on that Jolyene is best Jojo, but who is the worst? I used to assume the obvious answer is Jotaro because he's an invincible Mary Sue with no personality, but I'm thinking it might be Joseph instead.

>best buddies with a Nazi
>cheats on his wife
>hates glorious Nippon
>lazy fuck who didn't bother learning how to Hamon properly until his infinitely cooler mom forced him to
>can't even crossdress well, so clearly he lacks the fabulousness all Jojos should possess.
>literally only beat Cars out of dumb luck

ASB and The anime's OST

Do you think it'd be possibly for Kira and Josefumi to go back to being separate people?
Because I really want to see Kira being a proper JoJo.

Jonathan, only thing he has going for him is a gentleman.

And that concludes my argument with you.

>ASB's credits are more interesting and likable than all of Eyes of Heaven

>being friends with the world's best German cyborg is a bad thing
Yea, kindly fuck off.

>Something well made is good

I feel like the final boss has already shown up, we just don't know who they are yet.

AND HE'S FUCKING HUGE

Well better luck next time, buddy.

Wait, why do people say Jonathan is as strong as Star Platinum? How do their feats compare? l don't remember Jonathan doing all that much honestly.

REV UP THOSE GAS CHAMBERS

youtube.com/watch?v=R3j_jTVDnXw

he lifted a rock once

EoH beats it out slightly, for me at least, because of babby Jolyne.
Reminds me of those adorable fan comics.

Wishing luck to the victor is odd to me, but that you!

Just throwing the guy a bone because of him not having a stand.

I'm hoping if we get a Part 5 anime Diavolo won't be a black silhouette the entire time, and we actually get to see him wear pic related with the long hair

>but that you
Thank you is what I meant.

Can you post your best happy gappies?

Asking for a friend.

Jonathan is canon stronger than Bruford and Tarkus when he's mad as fuck

Hes a big guy.

I'm going to throw myself out there and say they will based on the fact that DavidPro made the silhouette of Akira look like him when in the manga it didn't.

But Jolyne and Anasui are canon lesbians, though. That was Araki's original intention but one of the editors wouldn't let him do it and forced him to changed Anasui's gender after that initial chapter. That should be common knowledge now.

Or are you talking about something else?

And?
They were still just normal ass dudes, for the most part.
Nothing on the same level of what most stands are capable of.

>oh shit, Giorno really doesn't have anything he enjoys
>argument over! I won!
You're a riot.

Something else, just how cringeworthy that user said it.

>Bruford
>Tarkus
>normal ass dudes

Shhh

I want to do lewd things to Female Abbacchio

>one of the editors wouldn't let him do it and forced him to changed Anasui's gender
Yo, my man, you got any sauce on that hot bowl of shit there? Because from here, it just kinda seems like plain ol' bullshit.

Nah, they were just making fun of me and rightfully so.

Okay let me do it

This is Giorno and he's the Part 5 protagonist

>Ok but what about him ?

He's a 15 year old kid who made a living as a thief by conning turists and bribing cops in an attempt to get the major criminal organizations to notice him. We know the community he lives in knows him and treats him nicely and he has a backstory where he was neglected and abused but ended up saving a gangster's life and said gangster provided him with protection.

We know Giorno spends most of his time doing everything he can to follow his pursuit of becoming a gangstar and that it's the main drive of his life, in the same vein that Dio's ambition to stand atop the world was the main drive of his life. We know he idolizes his childhood hero and we get hints that say he sort of idolizes Dio much like how Dio idolized his mother as a boy.

We know he's a very cold and calculating person but he's not anti-social (he's very charismatic) and he's not above doing jokes. When he sarcastically says to Koichi “I am sorry, but I already sold your suitcase, I don’t have it anymore” before sommersaulting over the table to try and escape.. His reply when asking if he even has his driving license is “of course not, I’m just 15″ as if that was the most natural thing in the world. Talking about turning a hundred cars into frogs to hide their trail as if it was a brilliant and logical idea.

I could go on but you get the point

What's the most popular jojos in Japan?

>Female Abbachio
Hatochio is not for lewd, shell step on you user.

I love Stroheim.

No harsh feelings user, just a bit of banter.

I like a bit of girl on girl myself

>He thinks he won

Some substance is better than none. Now take your shitty reading comprehension and re-read my posts.

>Says the trashcan who wants to suck on his mom's tits

Because Tarkus did this with a single sword swing and Jonathan was able to outmatch Tarkus in strength (he broke the collar that even Tarkus couldn't break).

The greatest feat of strength for Star Platinum was breaking Midler's giant teeth.

I'm not sure if Jonathan is stronger or weaker than Star Platinum but he's obviously close to the huge power-type Stands in the strength department.

Fuck no, how we only saw his shadow for almost the whole part the coolest thing about him.

Jotaro by far.

Cmon, lots of people have suckled on Mom's nipples at least once, Joshuu just wanted to make sure her taste wasnt that of a liar.

What's his face trying to convey?

Female Abbacchio would be a ballbusting bitch, I bet she'd barely be distinguishable from male Abbacchio other than having knockers. And having to squat down over the teapot, too.

She'd make a great waifu.

Part 3 by far followed by part 4.
Favorite characters are Jotaro and DIO and they're a part of pop culture.

Why is Jonathan's everyone least favorite JoJo? He's so much better than Giorno.

Why the fuck did they eat breakfast in their swimsuits?

Was Araki trying to give me a boner on that chapter ?

Gappy:
>God dammit I wanted waffles
Daiya
>TRANSMIT THESE PANCAKES INTO MY MOUTH

>why the fuck is this cunt talking about pancakes at a time like this?
>now's not the time for breakfast, stupid

Are Jotaro and DIO the favorites, or are they simply the best-known?
Superman is the most famous superhero, but most comic fans don't have him as their favorite.

>Some substance is better than none
Oh, I never said he had none, but his was very meager compared to Jotaro, let alone the other Jojos.

Even without a source, it's actually pretty self explanatory. Since Anasui is introduced as a woman and then is just suddenly a dude with no explanation or acknowledgement. And, ya know, women's prison...

>God that swimcap looks so stupid.

>PAN
>CA----
>KES!

That was the color teams shit not Araki's vision

user was then doomed to reading some posts in /jojo/ for all eternity, similar to how Diavolo is fated to die forever.

Well you got me there, I'm not sure.
I'll assume they get the Superman treatment.

It amuses me that fem-Annasui shows less skin than male Annasui.

Thanks user. It means a lot.
All the bullshit aside I really wish Araki could go with a female Anasui. All the "Celebrate us." stuff and Jolyne's nonchalant behavior towards his male version is pretty hilarious and enjoyable but her design was just so cool, it pains me a little.

That's a nice gappy

I mean just pull a Shadow Dio 2
Don't show his face and if you dont want to see anything at all they can make the scenes when he's indoors very dim lighted
I didnt like that he looked like a shadow person for 90% of the story and he looks completly different when he reveals himself

(In the same image)

Why does no-one talk about the resting bitch face Female-Abbaccio is giving right here?

You are just throwing yarn at this point.

I don't care if you give (You)s anymore.

I have proved you wrong.

I'm sorry you can't handle Giorno having more character than Jotaro.

THAT MEANS HE MUST HAVE HUGE GUTS

>has no source
>still trying to peddle this bullshit
Is it so hard to assume Araki changed the gender of his own volition?

Ey, I got over that eventually, it may be an unpopular opinion but I actually can to actually like his character over time

In all honesty I really wish Hato becomes more involved in the future, maybe even possibly joining the crew.

I still want to know what her stand does

I hope they keep the shadow the same but change Diavolo's hair when he's reavealed to be sleeked back and light brown because his actual spotted hair is fucking stupid.
Bu they'd never do it.

Doesn't that dumb line thing mean the vowel is supposed to be stretched out?
So, really she'd be going "PANCAAAAAAAAAAAAKES"
So yea, Gappy is understandably confused as fuck.

Green Dolphin prison had both male and female prisoners. Segregated, but still had both.

Wasn't it because they didn't know that you would need a passport to go to Hawaii or something?

I mean give Diavolo a mobster outfit, instead of being a shadow person
I don't care the color

Anasui didn't have a single line before he was a guy. There's no way to tell if she was even going to like Jolyne the way male Anasui ended up doing.

>pouting lips
Oh fuck this girl might become my favorite

Jolyne is certainly my favorite but Johnathan certainly has charm and a special place in my heart for being the OG Jojo. I definitely like him a thousand times more than Jotaro.

She probably sounds like a damn Banshee
Its just some 16 year old japanese girl screaming"PANCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKES" right next to him
Gappy cant steal back his fucking hearing.

They have juking in Jojo?

I feel the same way. He's one of my all time favorites. It's just those "what if" situations. Part 6 is my favorite part and thinking that how different it could be intrigues me a little.

Hato's stand ability is the ability to manipulate the properties of clothing

screencap this

>yfw Joshuu under that trash outfit is pure fujo bait
>Araki didn't put him in a swimsuit because it would flood too many panties

Who's the best character in Jojolion so far?

>Cato comes home
>First thing she does is make fun of everyone and drive a chair leg through Joshuu's mouth
God I hope she's the final boss of Jojolion

How long till Gappy dies and it gets revealed the Joshuu is the real Jojo of this part?

Best dad
By far

This alpha hunk of a male

>fujo bait
>with that hair
Nope

t.Kaato

The Dad of Ultimate Shitposting

(fucked up)

I don't understand him. He's implied to have some secret agenda with Gappy and yet he behaves like his actual father. Am I missing something?

The mole people user

Damo (R.I.P.)

Who would win in a fight between Alessi and Prosciutto?

Quick anons figure it out!

Oh yeah, they were gonna go on vacation to Hawaii. And Joshu was going to stay behind because he didn't like planes.
Hato is a best.

Right now Kira's body is currently ashes in an urn, so no.

Probably Prosciutto on a one on one fight since his stand covers an entire area, but either could win if either gets in a sneak attack by their stand power.

What the fuck I've got no numbers.
That could be like 30 degrees or 35 I dunno I'm not gonna be arsed to find out.

>Watcha crying bout Kira?

Couldn't he potentially make black holes by speeding up molecules, or am I just a fucking retard?

or both.

If someone can give me a single piece of evidence that fucking him is gay, then I will never post again.

It's not gay or anything at all user.... because he doesn't exist

>Muh quiet life

Boss of this gym

Yes he does.

Joubin's been built up for the past couple of years and has been behind almost everything so far. Wasting all that set up on on a proxy for an 'I only WORKED for the main villain who is far less interesting' seems like pretty fucking awful writing, even for Araki at his hackiest moments.

Whatchu say nigga?

>Doppio's first appearance is him getting hit by a truck trying to save a kid he doesn't even know
He wasn't such a bad guy. Shame that the Diavolo persona was such a cunt.

Guys, what if Caato and Jobin are BOTH the final boss

I'll show YOU who's boss of this gym

>*teleports behind u*
>*chops off ur head*
>"heh... nothin... personel, kid"

They're accurate unlike the old ones which made stuff up and read even worse. Whether they flow well is another story.

So far Joshuu seems to go from psychopathic egotistical brat, to awkward anti-social teen who wants approval.

Honestly that sounds stupid and completely against the entire point Josuke's character is making. More flashbacks would be nice though.

The only way it should be.

I thought it was 7 pages

Then people will bicker for ages on who's the real main villain. Like how anons here argue about the "brojo" of part 3 and 5.

this theme lowkey super comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=HdahP278OSM

So none of can prove loving narancia is gay?
Guess I'll stay here forever then.

It's Joseph and Bruno.

fuck

The original had 5-6 pages.
Araki added in an extra one in the Tankobon.

the whole ost is so good
youtube.com/watch?v=JjT0p2z4hGg

How is that a argument when its Polnareff and Mista

He'll still be a silhouette but he might have his proper hair. He was a silhouette because it was dark and Buccellati never saw his face, it's an actual plot thing and won't be changed.

What did he mean by this?

Fluffy Mom a cute

>No-one will ever make a doujin where Speedwagon, Caesar, Polnareff, Okuyasu, Mista, Hermes, Gyro and Yasuho hang out

Can Giorno beat himself?

I'm biased as fuck since I don't want Joubin to be the final boss cause his stand is ugly as shit.

>beat himself

Do you like large fries?

5. He added 2 new pages.

Why do people want JJL to have a clear goal and villain from the outset like every other Part again? Do people here not read anything other than shonen manga?

I do, but not fried chicken.

>Caesar and Gyro arguing over whether Spin or Hamon is better
>Mista wondering why Polnareff isnt a turtle
>hermes trying to get into Okuyasu pants
>Yashuo and Speedwagon just watch the chaos happen in awe

Id buy it

money

yeah, i do.

I think it looked weird especially when coloured, but I like it that it looks like a leatherman and alternate colourations that make the chest black like the hat actually make it look good. I also really like it's namesake.

Okay so the Joestars throw people like Akira and Kira into Speedwagon Jail, but this is straight up abduction in the eyes of the law, no?

Are they going to hold Akira for life? If not he could easilly go straight to the authorities with evidence that he's been held at some shady place for years and expose the Soeedwagon foundation and the Joestars as some crimininal organization to the law.

Hell what if some clueless familly memeber of Akira manages to track him down to his cell with his newly gained stand and attack the foundation? Can Jotaro really bank on explaining Akira's crimes to this person and impose himself as the law?

heh

fuck you catman

Yeah but SWF is made of money so it doesn't matter

Akira's in normal prison, he's just under watch by SPW staff and fucking terrified of Jotaro.

Giorno is not for lewd

>Speedwagon Jail
They just threw Akira in regular jail under the charges of theft

>Do people here not read anything other than shonen manga?
I'm pretty sure half of the people here have read very few manga or only entry level stuff.

>mfw JJCA will soon be done with Colored SBR

I've been waiting for this for so long

Wait is Jojolion's MC technically Yoshikage Kira?

Akira I can see them holding up, but how are you gonna prevent Kira from just blowing up everything?

How far are they right now?

>hermes trying to get into Okuyasu pants
Wouldn't it be the other way around? Him being in awe of this tough-as-nails exotic jailbird with money-titties, and trying to prove how tough and manly a delinquent he is in spite of his tender years.

I'd say he is a secondary character because he only shows up half the time

Chapter 82. D4C Part 15 -Love Train-

So this is what she actually says?
huh

My Kira Yoshikage skull tie came in the mail. I don't know if I should regret this decision or not. debating whether or not to buy an accompanying white suit with it. How much of a sperg am I?

g-good one user

Giorno is for rough bloody anal while telling him how much you love him.

oh you

Good one

A big one, that's for sure

nice

Did the previous scanlators learn japanese through fortune cookies?

get well soon zygarde

So I I retarded, or does the pastebin's link for Subbed BluRay videos not actually have subs?

I mean, I know I'm already a little retarded, but am I missing how to get the subs on the videos?

nope, they used the chinese or french translation, if i remember correctly

Why can't Araki let any of the Jojos be happy?

Not the image I wanted.

Pretty much. People who say that the translations were fine are actual idiots, I feel bad for people who can only read English. At least VA should be fully redone in English by year's end.

Maybe google translate wasn't that good at the time

Hey, Joseph lived a long and full life.

holy shit is that johnny from that one chapter of JJL? i've just realized he looks like gappy lmao

>still living
Ftfy as he still is alive in SO

Fate bro, bad shit is always gonna happen no matter how much you fight it so you need to do the best with the small amount of control you do have. Johnny's time was up, but he managed to have a family and pass on some good to the world.

For a second there I thought that was Josuke.

In a sense, that's just the two Jons. Jolyne and Jotaro may have gotten massacred but Emporio rewrote them into a universe with no curse to begin with and happier lives.

What Led Zeppelin songs best fit each of the Zeppelis?

youtube.com/watch?v=6RfyJzrcPzA

youtube.com/watch?v=hvx5ugrLLSY

>no curse to begin with
There was, but there was no Pucci to exacerbate it. 1-5 happened exactly the same.

Why is Johnny so mentally inestable?
>Gyro gets wounded
>He starts losing his shit

i mean he died when the universe resets, but whatevs

INSANE ROCK
DURRURURURURURUURR

would look perfect in stained glass

How do we know that?

Does Araki know?

Motherfucker was NINETY years old if he's still alive by then.

Well Giorno certainly has religious themes and imagery.

That's not how MiH works.

which one is the right one?

He probably suffered a heart attack from all the universe destruction going on
I mean he's in his 90s at that time

Joshu strikes me as the type of guy who'd rape Yasuho. Not in the creepiest or most violent manner possible, of course, but the type of guy who'd pressure her into having a few beers with him, then start getting really touchy-feely. And when she pushed him away or asked him to stop, he'd do so at first, before complaining about her for being so prudish and going right back to it. Eventually he'd stop backing off when she told him to, covering up her increasingly desperate demands with assurances that he wasn't hurting her and that everything was okay, culminating in him pulling her panties down and jamming it in. If she screamed then he'd cover her mouth with his hand and make some sort of comment about how she had to keep it down. As soon as he came he'd try and cuddle her, and would tell her that her broken sobs were normal since it always hurts girls the first time, right? And that they should do it again some time.

He genuinely wouldn't understand it when she avoided him like the plague after that, and would chalk it down to anything but his own actions.

Left one

Gyro's one of the only people he ever genuinely cared about.

Right.

good thing I stopped reading

Is this nigga pulling cellophane out of his eyes?

The only thing that changed was no Pucci.

>being this much of a kike

FUCK YOU DIOMAN

It doesn't matter why Araki changed genders. It was a mistake he did without changing his design.

Joshuu

MUH IDENTITY
MUH ETERNAL APEX
MUH RESULTS

>no edit with the picture of the donut man
Y'all motherfuckers can't even meme right