Why wasn't this the next madoka? What went wrong?

Why wasn't this the next madoka? What went wrong?

>What went wrong?
it wasn't madoka that what

Too much tits

>What went wrong?
Happy ending at all cost formula.

Madoka has it's entire story in 12 episodes. Yuuki Yuuna relies on reading and playing several other materials to understand what's even going on.

Also, Madoka is just better. I don't even love Madoka, but it tells its story a lot better than Yuuki Yuuna.

Well the Yuuki Yuuna girls are cute than the Madoka girls at least.

Yuna is my Goddess.

>spends first half doing absolutely fucking nothing
>asspull ending

It kicked too much ass.

1st half
>the Hero Club saves the world
2nd half
>discovery that even though they save the world, the Warp Gate that exists just outside the barrier will continually spawn more invaders
resolution
>Yuki Yuna becomes the God-Empress of Mankind and PUNCHES THE WARP SO HARD THAT SLANEESH IS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Yuki Yuna's solution was a hell of a lot better than Madoka, who just magically angels herself in right before a mahou shoujo dies so she can take them to yuri avalon. Yuki Yuna fucking SOLVED THE PROBLEM.

It was better.

As bad as Urobuchi can be, Hackahiro makes him look like Murakami.

>What went wrong?
2ch.

Didnt this sell like 13k

tougou pls

Six years later we still have lengthy threads on Madoka, many awful, but still threads.

Just two years later only the same few circlejerkers ever talk about YYY, Gokumi is dead, and the producers are soliciting gubmint funds for a possible continuation.

>shitposters survive the apocalypse

Every word in this post is wrong.

>was here for the full journey from the bottom of the stalker list to single digits
What a blissful day that was.

At least we're still getting content.

>producers are soliciting gubmint funds for a possible continuation
Isn't it the other way? The prefecture is throwing money at gokumi to make more?

We have threads regularly every month when the new novel chapter drops. Smart people learn on others' mistakes, and with Madoka threads being as they are, people refrain from making threads unless there's a special occasion.
Don't forget you're comparing a work with Aniplex's marketing budget made by a famous studio with a lot of really big names in the industry involved to a work by Studio Whokumi sponsored by Pony Canyon who has been on a massive flop treak and completely underestimated the popularity of the show to the point where everything kept selling out because of the lack of produced stock.

Yuki Yuna was better.
The characters were actually characters.

Yuna x Tougou married couple is the best.

It's better than Madoka.

Reminder that Yuna is the hero who saved Christmas

Nothing is going to be the next Madoka, it is literally the best selling late night anime of this decade and as high as any Otaku-focused Magical Girl will ever get.

This show did well enough by getting decent sales when almost all of the late night magical girls were flopping.

I would make a Saints Row to GTA comparison but I guess that would be Symphogear to Madoka, content, and sales wise.

There will be a YYY S2; Madoka S2/Movie 4 might never happen if Kizu keeps bombing and Shaft screws up Fate like they did Kagerou.

So when is the Kyoani/Shaft war going to spread to this thread?

It didn't know how pace itself, or how to set a proper tone, while having a beach episode in a series that was already only 12 episodes long.

Yuki Yuna is so irrelevant that when the next Madoka movie comes out people will say big boobs rifle user was the one doing Mami's pose. If they manage to remember about YuYuYu's existence, that is.

inb4 muh gunbuster, nobody remembers that either

Can't be too long, unfortunately. You can't discuss even Your Name without it anymore.

>Madoka S2/Movie 4 might never happen if Kizu keeps bombing and Shaft screws up Fate like they did Kagerou
I don't think that's how it works

It wan't shit. That's what happened

It was one of the most successful shows of its season though. By every metric ut was a big success

Kill them all C-Shadow!

Symphogear GX broke 20k
Its a big seller now

Yes? That is why I said "more comparable sales wise" since the some Saints Row games sold a real fucking lot (despite still being years away from best seller GTA)

That's the power of Nana at work.

Monthly YuYuYu threads are infinitely better than what Madoka """threads""" have become

>if Kizu keeps bombing
Stopped reading.