How do people from your country deal with tourists?

How do people from your country deal with tourists?
We sell them overpriced alcohol and housing with ever-increasing property taxes.
If they want drugs we scam their asses and often sell them at 5x the price because their countries are so unfree drug laws are actually enforced.
When they want cocaine we sell them chalk scratched from a wall with some random medicines mixed in.
If they ask for directions we send them to the closest gypsy barrio.
Their women are easy and even more so bc they have no social pressure because they are not known here so many of us often fuck their sisters/moms that come with them in vacation and they're insatiable whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps2WwRjvQkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking hate guiris, anglos and germs are the fucking worst.

Italians are pretty nice thought.

hola buenas

so you hate white people?

We generally treat them as 1st class citizens.
Most Icelanders love helping out tourists and then talk shit behind their back.

I don't care about anyone's race, but their behavior

And 99% of these tourists are utterly shit

Yeah I know. Italian grills are cute often and very sweet. Would swap them for our horrible women with bitchy personality, but maybe that's just me seeing the grass too green on the other side. People are kinda happier and kinder during vacations. (Except guiris)

We don't get any

We call foreigns gawri. Did we get get it from you or did you get it from us ?

it may be an arabic loanword
a coincidence
but it seems rare to me that a vulgar spanish word introduces into tunisia

It's like olive oil, we'll never know.

bad bait
the vast majority of spaniards are desperate for euro money
tourism is the main industry

Dude every thing listed in the OP are facts that happen on a daily basis when it's open season. Hans vete ya p'Alemania, que nuestras carreteras e infraestructuras no se van a pagar solas si no pagas impuestos.

I would close our borders totally and only let enter italians, greeks, and maybe just maybe portuguese.

And exceptionally and after a really intense exam, non-subhuman latino (99,9% are excluded). Some frenchs and filipino.

muzzies niggers and guiris are completely forbidden

then how are we getting money? We spaniards are to stupid to rule a country on our own

You are getting fucked over by Germans, leave the EU and your economy will improve.

why are spanish men so serious all the time

when i visited only the women were friendly and very few men, like that one chef that was really knowledgeable

where's the fiesta siesta iniesta

Gawri doesnt exist in classical arabic .and We do have alot alot of spanish loan words like koujina (cocina?) or calcita(calcitenes?) . there are even some people who pronounce the c as th in the word calcita

our best economy happened under franco rule and he was not a pro-immigration man

we work better under protectionism and patriotism

you will only disagree if you're a liberal jew

I was in helsinki and for some reason there's a bunch of gook tourists around, saw one with a dslr taking a creepshot, like going in those crouching poses to get upskirt shots

I don't where I'm going with this other than gooks sure are pervs, also for some reason some gook family once wanted to take a picture of my family

>We generally treat them as 1st class citizens.
This.
>Most Icelanders love helping out tourists
This, too.
>and then talk shit behind their back.
Not so much this. There might be a giggle if the interaction was awkward, but it's usually more like "well, that was neat."

these might be italian maybe?

we never ruled tunisia, i don't know how would you get spanish loanwords

the fiesta siesta is just a meme
spanish people are full of hate aganist each other

You did for a short period actually and there are also the spanish speaking moriscos

its too late, we already runs your media mohahahaha

>deh eyes rook rike aw-wurzh

I thought it was only the Spaniards on /int that was like that

the fiesta fiesta siesta prototype only applies to coastal areas and maybe madrid

exactly the areas contaminated by guiris

>protectionism and patriotism
not gonna happen again we are going to be poor forever If the PP and the left keep ruling this country

the amount of spaniards that never left they home is intense

obviously you won't see these in the street

no

haha people here hate each other so damn much
leftist hate right wingers
Basque people hate the rest
Catalonian people hate the rest
North hates south
madrid fans hate barcelona fans
only hatred in this country

PP is a fucking cancer, they use the sociological nostalgia of franco era to do liberal jew stuff and destroy our economy

I agree, Spain is lost forever.

is spain a mediterranean version of Finland ? :D

>I thought it was only the Spaniards on /int that was like that
fucking meme, the same with latin meme, siesta , fiesta ,grills think that spaniards are romantic ...etc

Don't give a fuck. See them fairly enough to not bother too much with them.

I don't think finns have so much hate

no, asspain is one of the most normiest countries in eu, nearly on par with italia

why do you hate us

Spain is too normie and Chad to be finland :(

Gawri = kaffir ( turkroachs can't pronounce the "ف" )

Sounds a bit like burger desu

the french hate is a meme remanent of a real hate that happened long ago

really we don't care about you but you're like an arrogant guiri...

are you a finn ?

Spanish "people" are kinda shit, we usually just insult them

t. padANO

what about us

I'm sure you hate us

>:D

>t. WE WUZ GERMS IN DA SHIET

no

italian tourist grills are super sweet to us

enough for me

>Italian "girls"
no such thing.

explain

spain?

>Iceland
>icey

Kill yourself fucking barbarian

>iceland
>not really ice covered at all

>Iberians, not Barbarians.

>germany
>not so many

>Germs
>Not the very definition of barbarism

I fucking hate the euros too. Fuck them all. We are Iberians, leave us in fucking peace.

it is pretty icy though

we love you spain
barbarians keep your country running
an Icelander even owned the Alicante airport after inheriting from his rich spanish lover

>tfw I live in gran canaria

At last I don't live in the southern part

tell me

I live in Alicante
adopt me please I hate Spain

We fucking hate you. I dont care if we ""live"" from you. We were isolated as North Korea for much time and were pretty good. Franco pls, resurrect and kill fucking Germanic scum.

shitskins are 1000x worse than anglos/germanics

just learn Icelandic and hop on over
we're in the EEA so EU citizens can come and work as they like

don't be mad my friend
just enjoy the foreign money

Both are shit and I hate both.

WE DO NOT "DEAL" WITH OUR TOURISTS; WE WELCOME THEM.

Fucking germs and their fucking and stupid economies. I prefer being North Korea tier before having this situation more time.

EL ETERNO ESPAÑOL

hola esé

can I visit your beautiful country

>Spaniards complaining about the only thing that brings money into their country

Kek. Shut the fuck up and clean up my drunken vomit from the hotel floor :)

icelandic is so fucking difficult

CON SU JALEO Y SUS SIESTAS

CON SU CUERPO PELUDO Y MIRADA AVIESA

FUCKING GERMANICS SCUM, YOU DESERVE TO DIE

da fug did yu just say ?

It's the only thing that brings money into our country because when we entered the European Union they forced us to destroy our productive economy to become a beachy slave

ESPARCIENDO INSIDIA Y RENCOR POR DONDE VA.

we get way more tourists than spain compared to population m8
you don't see us complaining

it's all relative, I had a really tough time learning spanish
those endless verb conjugations were the end of me

Want Gibraltar back m8? :^)

Admit it, you just feel inferior to Anglos and Germans. Spain is nothing more than a designated vacation area.

spanish verbs are shit, not even we know all of conjugations. thankfully only the basic ones are used irl

>that fucking graph

that must hurt

an entire people slave to anglos whims

Your tourists go to see your autistic nordic shits.
Ours literally come to vomit for 3 months.

My city doesn't get tourists. There is no reason to come to Pittsburgh if you aren't going to a convention.

I feel inferior to asians, really hard working, organized, intelligent people. but not to guiris, who I really think are subhumans, not as worse as muzzies and blacks, but in the way to it.

Stay with your rocky full of andalusians speaking a bastardized version of English. Better, go there in your fucking vacation instead of coming here.

>for our horrible women with bitchy personality
wut? from my experience spanish women in binland are very friendly

>people who are richer, more successful and from better countries are inferior to spaniards

whatever you say m8

>Spaniards
>In funland
Not such thing

I will have an opportunity to study abroad in university, and Málaga is an option for me. Would I be as hated as tourists are if I studied there for a semester? I speak Spanish at a high level, but I am not fluent.

From Wales, we don't get tourists I think most people forget we exist

>tfw murican studying in spain
>tfw I dress like you and will soon speak like you
>you'll never know there was an anglo guiri in your midst until its too late

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2015.

I don't know what other people do but I like helping them.

Worked as a security guard in the city center, so I got to help a lot of tourists with directions.

your countries are better but you as a people are not

>and Málaga is an option for me
Dont come here fucking burguer.

i suppose you will be good if you dont act like a vomiting guirigger, but i dont really know, im not anglo and i ve been to malaga very few times

But why?

Spain is shit, go to the UK or another other country who is worth visiting.

the fact spanish people rely on tourists for a living makes them feel inferior and so they lash out against foreigners

La gente en su país no pueden comer. Verdaderamente, España es tercer mundo. Si no tienes personas como yo o mi compañero americano, será morir.

why do burguers speak spanish like indians

I dont want more foreigner scum in my city. It is literally full of brits, germs and slavshits who are living here. I fucking hate you all. My city used to be a comfy place before the fucking EU. Now, It is just fucking degeneration and American """""""""cultural"""""""""" influence.

you're wrong

Quiero mejorar mis habilidades de español. Buenos Aires es un otro lugar que me gustaría conocer. Hay ciudades mejores es España?

Ya hemos estado en una situación similar y fuimos capaces de salir adelante. Nos dejasteis aislados, tirados a la mano de Dios y fuimos capaces de resurgir. Crees que un poco de hambre me echará atrás. Puto yanqui de mierda.

GERMANS NEED TO BE GENOCIDED HOLY SHIT

Granada es una bonita ciudad, no extremadamente grande, bien cuidada, organizada, con mucha cultura e historia.

Pero hablan andaluz, un dialecto español bastante feo.

Ve a argentina. Te recibirán con los brazos abiertos.

tfw I have a kid in Spain

You know you are basically us?

t. Schleswig-Holstein

¿Por qué Javier vive con sus padres cuando tiene 25 años

t. moro desempleado nini

If they are attractive I try to fuck them, if they bring no value to my life then I will be civil but brief.

Vete a tu puto país puto extranjero de mierda.

THE MAJORITY OF YOUR PEOPLE ARENT EVEN BILINGUAL AND RUIN THE FUN FOR LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE

No, gracias Pedro, pero pienso que voy a coger sus mujeres primero

Porque queremos a nuestra familia y no somos unos psicópatas que se olvidan de los que les dieron la vida para volverse un pedazo de mierda alcohólico cuyo único objetivo en la vida es vomitar y ponerse obeso, como los anglos.

¿Qué mujeres vas a follarte tu con ese español sudacón ,willy el tuerto?. Puto anglosajón.

ESTO

bien dicho

>me gustan mi familia
>soy un niño de 30 años

O quizás la razón es simplemente que no puede salir su casa de nacimiento

Sus mujeres se gustan los anglos porque tenemos trabajos y apartamentos

No, anglo marica. Nuestra cultura es diferente a la mierda individualista que es la vuestra. Aquí tradicionalmente se vive con los padres hasta que ellos mueren. La única diferencia es que cuando ellos no pueden trabajar, tu tienes que traer el dinero a la casa, cuando ellos se ponen enfermos y van haciéndose mayores, nosotros los cuidamos. Esa es la diferencia. Nosotros tenemos respeto a nuestros mayores.

>Sus mujeres se gustan los anglos porque tenemos trabajos y apartamentos

Deja el meme willy. Sois más feos que pegarle a un padre, nadie se acercaría a un anglo ni aunque le obligasen.

Sorry, the curse of being an important nation...sort of.

At least we are better than the french,english or americans.

And spanish and italians even, somehow southern euros hate english.

No, es una cultura diferente. La cultura a la que perteneces denigra a la familia, es individualista y materialista, destructiva por naturaleza.

La nuestra pone en valor la familia, el colectivo y busca un objetivo emocional más allá del material.

Mujeres españoles NECESITAN el pene anglo

>es nuestro cultura para estar desempleado

Cuando el desempleo estaba en mínimos, la cantidad de gente que vivía en familia seguía siendo muy grande.

miss me, /esp/?

I only met around 5 tourists during my lifetime but that's because I don't go out at all

>Using "cultural norms" to justify your failure at life.

>Being so delusions you legitimately think being Anglo is reason enough for your local whores to stay away

They crave, nay, need a pure übermensch Germanic seed to fertilize their womb.

Nadie necesita nada de vosotros en este país porque os detestamos. Sois nuestros enemigos por natura.

>es nuestro cultura para estar desempleado

No, eres tan subnormal que no entiendes que hay diferencias culturales. Incluso cuando había altas tasas de empleo en España seguíamos viviendo con nuestros padres. Es una gilipollez que hables de lo que no sabes sharter de mierda.

what do spaniards think of gringos

gringos is latam word, we use guiris or yankis

and, not as worse as euros. anyway >SHART IN MART

Pretty much

kek. The germanic is so dumb that cant understand each societie have their view of the world.

Germans, Dutch and French are polite and well behaved

Brits are ugly, sunburnt, dress like clowns and whores, and the laughing stock of the Spanish coast while we take your money

Argentinian and Colombian women are drama prone but good looking and very dtf

we love americans here

The only hate americans get from spaniards is political, and only from left wingers
If you come here you'll see that people will be welcoming and excited to talk to you

>Brits are ugly, sunburnt, dress like clowns and whores, and the laughing stock of the Spanish coast while we take your money

They must be heartbroken

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps2WwRjvQkY

>The only hate americans get from spaniards is political

this pretty much